Do any fellow Americans who arent chicanos also not give a fuck when people speak Spanish around you?

Do any fellow Americans who arent chicanos also not give a fuck when people speak Spanish around you?

I don't get the hate for spics. I always figured they are fellow westerners who speak a European language.

If i hear Arabic on the other hand...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_14,_1891_lynchings
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah I much prefer immigrants from Latin America to immigrants from MENA cunts. We have far more in common with the former

Yeah theyre either white or at worst native or black which we are familiar with

CHINGA TU MADRA GRINGOS DE MIERDA
AZTLAN 2020, MATA TODOS LOS GRINGOS (KILL WHITEY)

I do. But I do for all foreigners
even of my own kind

and that they should learn to speak english and use it even amongst their own

linguistic degeneracy does divide people including hispanics
if you expect other foreigners to speak your language than hispanics must do their part to encourage radical integration

>tfw no macho papi latino bf to teachbme espanol

damn, alessia looks KANG. now i understand why people say italians are not white

Hvordan har I det med at jeg taler dansk. Vi tager over Amerika en skonne dag

Internet Beaner Defense Force pls

Anything but English is un-American and bullshit

If they live in the US and have no interest in learning English, it bothers me. If they speak part English and Spanish when they don't know a word, I don't mind.

>being bilingual is un-American

t. Brainlet

>Benjamin Franklin, America's first diplomat and well-known genius spoke English, French and Italian. Our second President: John Adams spoke English, French and Latin. President James Madison spoke English, Greek, Latin and Hebrew. James Monroe spoke English and French.

why do americans hate their founding fathers?

I really don't hate anybody. Pic related.

but not john adams

Bullshit. They could probably read Hebrew, Latin and Greek but I doubt any were conversational in these literary languages

Anyway yeah, anti-intellectualism is a real problem in America

>aztec rapebabies
>european
top kek

sure you don't...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_14,_1891_lynchings

awh come on. only italians I could ever hate are the ones in new york city, but that's because they trash my state when they vacation here. But you know what, they bring in revenue to my town so I still love them.

Maybe you dagoes shouldn't have killed the police chief. Ever think of that, Giuseppe Wopolinni?

they might have been. not sure about Hebrew but Latin and Greek were taught at a pretty high level, US universities in the early 20th centuries had exercises where you had to write whole essays in them

I am Greek

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ
CHI
CA
NO
JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

>no hairy chest

Bring MENA in!

I'm fine with them using spanish words, but I wish they'd integrate better into American society, which requires them to use English most of the time.

When i went to the states it surprised me how interested in spanish americans were. They always mentioned they would like to speak it or that they took classes but never practiced it.

Cara a cute a CUTE

>some people killed some other people over 120 years ago and therefore this random fuck from Sup Forums hates people
giovanni, pls

Pretty much this
Spics are far better than durkas (generally)

THAT'S RIGHT MY BROTHER
DON'T LET THESE PIGS GET IN YOUR HEAD
KILL A WHITEY TODAY

CHRISTIAN