i need to make 64 usd in under 48 hours how should i start

2 blowjobs $32 each

>Go to tech shop.
>Sell the device you're posting on.
>???
>Profit

nobody wants a hairy nigger sucking their cock

tech shop?

By Bitcoin, wait until it goes up (should be like 15 minutes)

Or use a Bitcoin trading bot

A place that sells phones, tablets, computers, and other pieces of hardware.

Sell anything you can (video games, systems, clothes, books, unused gift cards etc.) and collect money from anyone who owes you anything.

Anyone even if you're poor should be able to make 64$ in 2 days doing those

mow a few lawns

too fucking easy

Sell something you own? I bet you have an expensive fag phone huh?

nah just this mac book

Oh maybe donate plasma? There's usually a 75 buck deal for first timers.

This thread is bait. OP is a faggot.

continue sucking cocks, just ask for money this time.

Dude just go do shit around your neighborhood, mow lawns, help that one neighbor paint their house, walk a dog or two, baby sit, etc.

Sitting at home asking Sup Forums of all places how to make money is just wasting time. Besides, if you can't make $60 in 2 days you must be a reterded.

Collect scrap metal. Car batteries will sell for around 7 bucks each, 8 for gel-cells. Copper wire sells for about 2 bucks a pound, and can be extracted from pretty much any power cable with a wire stripper.. Apartment complexes, especially richer ones, usually have good stuff by the dumpsters. Dumpster dive, and have no shame!

rob somebody walking alone at night in a suburban area.

Donate Plasma, Sell/Pawn some stuff you can part with if monies is that needed. Ask friends , family or extended family, grandparents for money, say your late for a bill or need to buy groceries. Steal money from un secured tip jars.

Put on some really ratty clothes, make a cardboard sign with a short sob-story about why you're homeless and pick a busy streetcorner.

You can make a couple hundred bucks a day if you look sincere.

High frequency trading of some sort.
Or invest 10-15 grand in amd stock
The latter is much safer

Pull a nigger and rob a liquor store

- Register on Upwork
- Take a data entry job at $1.33, which is half the price of Indian wages. Work 48 hours straight.
- $64

Or take data entry... at $5 USD an hour
Work 12.5 hours..
- $64

Or sell a course on how to sell a course to people who want to learn how to sell courses to people want to know how to courses to people who want to make money selling courses to people who want courses.
- $64 x 1 sale
- $64 in 48 hours.

- Craft headline
Headline: How I made 2 figures in 48 hours.
- Add in some zeros
- 000,0$64
- How I made six figures in 48 hours and you can too!
- Make $640,000 dollars
- Profit.

its the middle of the night and have already made a shit ton of money i just needed ideas for the last 64 the majority have been useful

Off muh coinz? Fuck.

If you make $64 and add some wrong math, you can now claim you made six figures!

How hard is it to figure out?

$64 = two figures
$000,0$64 = six figures!

How I Made Six Figures In 48 Hours: The 0 to 000,0$46 case study!

homos that like getting their dicks sucked do.