Three niggers

>Three niggers.
>Go to foreign country.
>Continue to be niggers, do nigger things.
>Be surprised when they don't take that fucking nigger shit there.
>"They dindu nuffin!"

I hope these three spooks get the maximum sentence and rot in a cell for the next decade with nothing but stale bread and fetid piss water to sustain them. We ought to be shipping our grossly overpopulated prison niggers to the chinks anyways.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/08/25/americas/ryan-lochte-brazil/index.html
amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
tmz.com/2014/05/15/jameis-winston-surveillance-footage-crab-theft-publix/
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/08/us/air-force-academy-racist.html?referer=https://news.google.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP, your fat, cucked whiteness is showing

black people embarrass themselves on an hourly basis

>Nigger detected

My car was jacked by three niggers while my wife was driving it home from her friends, they shoved her out into a busy intersection on the street and rode off. She's had nigger PTSD since then. I hope these fucking ghouls get hung.

>spooks
do you even know what that means, you fucking retard

>not knowing spook is a derogatory racist term to describe niggers.

You new here or something faggot?

yes, spooks, jiggaboos, and monkeys
are old 'non-nigger' slurs for niggers

you use these words in polite company

Im as aryan as they come. And I do believe Im superior but what good is it if we dont allow the stew to mix. Either way Im superior to you and almost everyone else.

More liek your wife cheated on you in a gangbang with niggers and made this up while she has """PTSD""" of not wanting to leave you so she's depressed at her life being at a standstill.

Way to go, beta bucks

Bring back "porch-monkey"

knew an Aussie that said they called blacks 'BOMPS' cause thats the sound they make when ya hit em with tha rova

i made typo, monkey was supposed to be porch monkey. bring it back, that was in clerks 2?

Very

aussie
I thought abbos were the niggers?

Arrested in China. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Common libtard niggers beg "Not My President" to get them out.

You do understand that the Chinese aren't white, right?

slight crime in china
they take them to jail.
make them pay relatively big fine
send them home.
blackball them from ever coming back to china
>"blackball" see what I did there?

What did these dumbfucks try to steal, anyhow?

sunglasses.

>Three niggers
>niggers that will rob you
>that's what I said now
>you steal from
>the police will arrest you
>that's what I said now
>you steal from me
>I'll get my gun and shoot you
>yeeeeeahaaahh
>doo doo be doop ba doop doopee doop badabababababoh
>I steal from you, you threaten me
>I dindu nuffin baby cancha see?
>I've got a basketball scholarship and I just make D's but give all of your stuff to meeee

China. Not America.

Makes more sense that the xenophobia of the Chinese marked them for bullshit than it is that 3 guys with no rap sheet would out-the-blue decide to steal something, including one who have a shot for 2018 NBA Draft.

Oh wait, I forgot where I'm at. I meant to say damn them darkies nigged up badly. why they do that?

the only category the blacks lose is the fucking DUI rate to all them mexicans driving while gone off them coronas
>>fucking kek

you're about as clueless as the spooks in Grand Torino

fuking jigger nigagers

Lol "Bomps" is hilarious!!!. In Charleston South Carolina we call them "Canadians" in Public. Bc whenever they go to a restaurant, they never tip the server.

Except that Canadians always tip.

>niggers

Yeah you're a beta faggot it. You definitely eat by yourself at lunch

you should feel worse for not buying her a gun

Youre living in a fantasy user. Wake up.

that is how they handle "tourist" crime in china.
you are thinking n korea (best korea) if you think prison work camp. its shoplifting sunglasses, not drugs or defacing monuments or shit

they get thieving tourists all the time.
depends on what they do.
niggers stealing sunglasses in chink department store,

niggars thinking nobody would notice them niggering in china? they stoood out like niggers in china.

trump in china, they will not turn this into big event, they will get standard treatment, like mentioned originally.

Nope. I live in Canada.

In this case you are right. Sadly.

>It's not like blacks aren't known for committing crime no matter what chances they are given
>Must be other races holding dem down

it was not a cheap dept. store, Gucci or some similar high priced shit

They kinda deserved it if they were driving around with the doors unlocked.

Yeah it means theyre scary ghosts you faggt

WTF is a rova?

I live in Canada.. Canadians tip. The only ones who dont are the french and the jews... Your South Carolina humor is as retarded and misinformed as I would assume anything from south Carolina is.

Give a woman a GUN? That would be like giving a child a gun. When shit goes down they'll most likely panic and end up shooting themselves or losing the gun and getting shot by the nigger attacking them.

lots of land rovers in australialand

Found a nigger

What the hell is your number 56565

Im Australian and that would never ever be a saying. Land rovers are not a common car at all.

Found another nigger

Great logic if you’re a nigger.

>takes one to know one

Who cares. Fuck America and fuck tipping. Was there a few months ago. Made a point of not tipping. If the menu and your bill says what you pay. That’s what you pay.

cnn.com/2016/08/25/americas/ryan-lochte-brazil/index.html

Fucking white people, always lying about being victims of brown people crime

"How is that racist?"

well at least she learned her lesson...lock your damn doors! Especially in nignogville.

Nice logic again. Side with car thieves because someone doesn’t lock their doors.

Careful with those edges you eurocuck

Antifa are raiding Sup Forums and are in a discord. They're flooding the board with cuck shit. DDoS their discord.

>Big Baller Brand on suicide watch

Yur gay. Antifa is gay for bothering with b. Im gay for being on b. Everyones faghot

I’m not saying you shouldn’t lock your doors. But having unlocked doors in no way excuses someone stealing your car. Stealing is stealing no matter what the circumstances.

What’s edgy? In any other part of the world that isn’t shit when you get your bill you pay what the bill says. Sorry the US is a shithole.

True, but I view nogs as animals. Don't put your hand thru the bars at a zoo to pet the tiger and be surprised when you get bit. Don't roll thru the hood with your doors unlocked. And if possible, be armed.

Fair call. Guess I can agree to that. Not American so I have no idea how you live like that.
I think I’d be in jail long ago if I was American. I would of bought a pistol and killed any nigger that looked at me funny.

>If someone accuses them of something and they're black then they definitely must've done it even if they are successful!!!

China doesnt fuck around with this shit kid. They are on video camera stealing, then they are arrested for stealing.

you literally have to treat them like animals. They are completely irrational in all situations. That isn't to say there are no blacks that don't rise above this, but they are very very far from the norm.

It's shocking when you see a black acting like a normal member of society.

I'm white and suddenly I get what the nigs have been saying.

Some white folks is just crazy!

amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

They even act differently AFTER they are caught.

>Innocent until proven guilty.

Wrong country Jackson! That's the workers paradise their in now.
If the state says so, it must be.

Guess you were to busy kneeling to read their constitution.

Jameis Winston, expected to be a 1st round draft pick in the NFL. Guaranteed piles of money. Stole crab legs from a Publix in Tallahassee.

tmz.com/2014/05/15/jameis-winston-surveillance-footage-crab-theft-publix/

Nigs gotta nig.

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/08/us/air-force-academy-racist.html?referer=https://news.google.com/

What was that now?

They was our spreading the word of Jesus Christ when they got caught

South African detected

>Everybody's racist towards the blacks, that must be, HAS to be it!!!

>Try Hard 2: Try Harder to justify Dindus' actions

maybe this is just my autism, but for some reason this article really pisses me off. It shows 3 people and says 2

Not your autism, just your stupidity.

They only kicked him out cause he was black!

>Never once mentioned kaffirs.

Im skeptical...

We'll it is pretty much racism for retards.

>Not spotting the darkest person in the room.

This was a good read. Thanks, user. I hope your day will be alright.

why are you so mad though?

i guess

too bad it wasn't in Singapore. they might have gotten caned.

Hood niggers are the most retarded "people" on Earth. Thank God we have bongoball to keep at least some in employment.

Its Modelo Negro for your information you keystone light deep-throater.

Nigger is such a funny word, people get so triggered by it lol, fucking weak minded group of people i tell you

So sourcing a white supremacy site in a discussion about race.

Yeah, maybe find a source that isn't 100000% bias.

Jews also are the first ones to complain their table is a little wobbly, guess theyre not fond of uncertainty. Oops

Yeah, cause modern mainstream sites will publish ANYTHING that makes blacks look bad.

Lmfao "made a point" you must be one hell of a pain in the ass in person.

Pssst. One of them is the guy who was murdered, genius. Or only two of the three were scholarship recipients and the third was an accomplice without a scholarship.

Found the fucking autistic newfag.

I didn't even notice. Double meme arrows and keked at himself. Jesus. That's pretty bad. Good eye, champ.