Loli bread?

Loli bread?

Bamp

How about you actually post a loli

Done

Earlier threads were pretty good.

Bump

>tfw I caught my niece petting the kitty but couldn't tell her no without explaining why it was bad

lose lose situation

Sup Forums turned me into this, it never even crossed my mind before Sup Forums.

expanded greentext story time, user. Time to give you some uncleing tips in return.

I posted about her earlier and someone went full pedo so maybe not user.

tl;dr She was rubbing herself under her nightgown (no panties) in view of me. I've seen her touch it in the bath too but that is somewhat expected.

Weak thread, post lolis getting fucked.

given where you're posting, that's prolly expected. that said, if you don't wanna share, that's up to you. it's rude for someone to go all creep mode when you're telling your tale, and that should not be rewarded. this is Sup Forums; we might be monsters, but some of us still maintain a veneer of civility.

nah it was there in you all along, you just discovered it because of Sup Forums Sup Forums is an enabler, not the cause.

straight up just tell her to stop doing that

I would but what would I say if she asked why?

Best thing to do is tell her to keep that private. Even if you were a pedo, the best thing is to get her to understand she shouldn't do that in public, only in her room.

Her parents still let her run around home ass naked so it'd be hard to understand.

Well then if you're a pedo, enjoy quietly. If not, just ignore it. Or you'll probably find yourself uninvited from her house. Parents do not like being told that they're raising their kids wrong.

character sauce?

I don't mind the nudity tbh.

>civility
Yer a weirdo.

Be the adult, user. Teach the neglected kid social and personal boundaries. If her parents are retarded 'free-range' parents, then she's screwed without some sort of guidance.

Also perv on her.

nigga make up your mind. Are you a pedo or not?

You made the first post about it, in a thread about loli. So we all know the answer to that.

Then just Turn on your mind camera when you're there; save it up for the spank bank at night.

>implying pedo is loli

Nudity doesn't bug me because she doesn't really have much to see, same reason why it doesn't bug me with her brothers. The other part makes me uncomfortable because of implications.

Where do y'all go to get fresh loli pics?

someone post gifs

MOAR GOOLOLI