What do you guys think the next Elder Scrolls game will be?

What do you guys think the next Elder Scrolls game will be?

The Elder Scrolls VI

Chiraq

from most prevailing myths ive been hearing either elswear or black marsh. id honestly prefer black marsh. in either case ill be a nord because i always play nords and bretons. also would like there to be more crafting like how it was with the hearth fire dlc and if they polish the stuff they did in that and fallout itd be kinda cool. becoming a jarl or of importance in a hold could actually mean starting a town or castle or some shit in any case its atleast 4 years out minimum

to many dark elves there

The Dark Brotherhood. Set in Morrowind again. That's my hope.

Blackmarsh has been historically hostile to races other than Argonian and the Hist. Imperials made some colonies on the outskirts, but never permanently, and none inland. I wouldn't be opposed to Blackmarsh, but I'm not sure how they could incorporate the other races into a Blackmarsh-themed game

Garbage like the rest. I don't know why people are so excited to play clunky last gen looking piece of garbage like the elder scrolls game; but you know whatever man, it is your money to waste the way you want.

have it either take place during the imperial invasion in the past. or in a new one in the post skyrimm time, or just have it start in the outpost and you have to do something for some lizard or whatever theres ways to write it

According to this leak from 2014, which proved to be accurate about Fallout 4, ES6's code name is "project greenheart". Greenheart is a city in Valenwood

I don't know. I just want them to announce it already instead of rerererererereleasing skyrim.

Yeah my thoughts. Bethesda do not know what they are doing in regards to movement or animation.

Probably a videogame.

Lets examine our options, if we will
>Elsweyr
We're all anthropomorphic cats with an addiction to hallucinogens. A furry modder's actual paradise

>Black Marsh
Literally "The Hissssst" being the only viable main questline, not everybody wants to play a lizard, which I'll remind you, being the only race that can even survive Black Marsh

>Valenwood
>stealth archer memes rise again

>Hammerfell
>WE WUZ KANGZ
is the only inevitable outcome of playing as black people in a desert, thriving on thievery and unevolved civilization

>Summertset Isles
If this actually happens, I hope Pelinal Whitestrake, Ysgramor, and various other elf-slayers come back and crusade the vile elf scum back to the stone age

>High Rock
Pretty much the only decent place yet to be seen in a game. Bretons are the superior race in every single way, but High Rock is a shitty place so it'll be hard to make a game out of this

The more they try to please people like you, the worst TES gets.

skyrim 2 electric boogaloo

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim HD arcade edition ultra 4

now for toaster, microwave, and pet rock

I'm personally hoping for release of Skyrim I can play on a wrist watch.

i think they should make a fallout/elder scrolls crossover where you have to stop the ncr from harvesting magic energy from skyrim land.

Skyrim is supposed to be cold and nearly inhospitable, yet they made a game out of that. I think they could make High Rock work.

They already have nernroot in fallout. Sameuniversconfirmed

kekarooni

Hammerfell would be the best choice. They could maybe continue the aldmeri invasion story there, where the resistance was happening. It's also supposed to have some varied climates there (not just desert, also mediteranean)

They desperately need a new game engine, though. From the ground up, not just the 3d engine.

Daggerfall was set in High Rock and Hammerfell to an extent, but it's extremely dated so I could see them going there again.

>Skyrim 2: Electric Boogaloo.

On a serious note, I'd assume elswyer or however the fuck you spell it. That or Cyrodil/Summerset isles. Skyrims DB quest line ends up with a empire with no leader and a heard of bitching nobles running tryouts for the job. Storyline could go something like Tiber Septim/Talos 2.0/John Mary Sue you rises from the common people and restores the empire, ends up leading an invasion to summerset. Throw in some deadric dickery in there and boom.

Disappointment

Morrowind is fucked boi, never gonna happen

Either Elswyer where the cat people fucking unite under a new The Mane leader and realize the Thalmor are niggers and should be dealt with

Or

Hammerfell with the conclusion the nords civil war end in the empires favor and the empire strikes back against the thalmor

this

it's been basically proven that it will be in valenwood, so that would be /thread

Wouldn't say proven, but it's the most likely for sure.