How do I get this hair?

How do I get this hair?
I have same color, almost same length, but no matter what I do (loads of conditioner) (went 3 days no washing just rinse) it just ends up being thick, frizzy.

Do I need to get it cut? What do I tell the hair dresser? It looks like I should be able to just let my hair grow and use conditioner and eventually get it trimmed to look like this.

Hairfags I need your help plz

pic sauce: movie > devils candy

dont shower, let it get oily

bsth only? or do you mean don't get the hair wet? Won't it fucking reek though?

>cANDY

kys yourself

What the fuck is wrong with you log posters

for the love of all that is un holy. Forget the shit posters. Focus on the hair

Nigger listen
Cold showers, take a comb or brush to get dirt out of hair while in shower. Might take a few weeks.
I haven't shampood in years

Coconut oil
My hair is 26 inches long and I bleach it all the time but it stays healthy and soft because of that stuff. It's like a jarred miracle.

I just looked into getting straighter hair a couple weeks ago.

Sulfate free conditioner with argan oil of morocco(OGX makes some in a blue bottle, can get at walmart)

Dab dry, don't agitate too much

look up video on how to use a hairdryer, there's technique

no shampoo, cold shower.... its almost winter can i luke warm shower?

Does that help with dried hair?

not what I want.

You're going to have to suck a lot more dicks to get the semen you need for that hair op

Definitely. I had an incident one time a few years ago where I tried to go white blonde and my hair was seriously like straw.
Coconut oil fixes everything.

Yea that pic was just one i have saved
Everything I said will stop it going frizzy.
The pic you posted is basically oily hair.
Wear a hat. Wait.
/thread

Right on. I’ve been stuck in this hospital bed forever and my long hair is dry as fuck plus it seems like when I brush its tangled as fuck.

Wash hair with hot water
Shampoo just roots of hair
Rinse with cold water
Condition hair from roots to tips
Leave in for as long as possible
Rinse with cold water

yw

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD

Yo wtf are your eyes different colors

Your body, yea
Put that mop under some cold shit tho and dab dry.

diluted bronners soap for shampoo apply a small rub of coconut oil in there instead of conditioner.

trust

Seems legit... I just cant imagine shitty looking hair like this takes this much effort. I have a penis after all, Im not going to stroke my hair all night

>posts thread asking for hair care advice
>is homophobic about hair
>faggot

fuck it im shaving my head again and going back to Sup Forums

Probably just genetics man, my hair is nice and thick but it curls up on the sides, near my ears and so on. No matter what I did, in what temperature I washed it, whatever conditioner I used, it didn't change.

Just don't act like you don't care what you look like. Doesn't make your penis any bigger faggot

I just didn't think I had to fucking be a woman about having hair like this. LOOK AT IT. I t looks like he barely washes it and maybe uses a pick style comb to get some of the knots out.

What is your ethnicity. We can probably wrap this up quick once we know that

im white, early 30's, dirty blonde, German/Scottish/Scandinavian decent

my hair is about an inch past my ears. I think by spring ill have desired length to get cut

Sounds like the scotts may have got you.
You might want to use a bit of leave in conditioner.
It needs to be hydrated and heavy.
Gotta do the same with mine to keep it tangle free and all that
Pic is what I have been trying to do with my hair. No homo

>s like I should be able to ju
looks like you have to grow it out for a few years to get that length. good luck.

I think Ill screen cap this thread and try each anons. But you wont see me doing a 5 step treatment to my hair so I can look more grungy... its just not making sense and I wouldn't do it

My dubs don't lie.
Basic principle, hydrate, add weight

ok thanks for the advice, everyone else also really thanx. Even the libtard that got mad

>How do I get this hair?
scalp the fucker and then put it into your head

Semen.