ITT: OP will give you the saltiest reply to anything you post here

ITT: OP will give you the saltiest reply to anything you post here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fWjpLmpyIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I told that fucking rabbit Trix are for kids. Motherfucker must have thought I was joking.

Raindrop
Droptop

Shut the fuck up and get the fuck off my thread before I drop your pants and make it rain in your asshole.

I hate Morton salt.

Off the top of your head, name me one other brand of salt. You fucking can't you little cunt. Morton has this shit on lock and that's the way it's going to stay, regardless of you being a bland, diabetic haterfaggot.

h

Sup Bitches

Either post something of value or fuck off. I'm not your mother. I'm not going to sit around here all night and wait for you to put together a cohesive thought with your alphabet blocks, you fucking retard.

So, OP, how's it feel to be a faggot in 2017?

Damn OP is s a v a g e

wot rings u got bithc?

Sup? What, I'm supposed to think you're some cool, laid back bro? Please. You're just another fat, shirtless, dorito-dusted neckbeard hunched over a monitor in the middle of the night.

Damn dude I'm not gonna lie I'm laughing at this, good work

>I told that fucking rabbit Trix are for kids. Motherfucker must have thought I was joking.
meh. not even salty.

sorry for ejaculating in your ass

Maybe your dad can tell you in Morse code next time you take it up the ass.

dont kill yourself OP

thx OP, gj

Will I finally make a change for the better in the morning?

I dont believe you

No shit. Everyone can read.

What the fuck is this even supposed to mean? What rings do I have? I've got a jarRING headache trying to figure out what in the hell you were trying to type.

Don't give a shit if you're laughing or not. Take a shower and get in bed.

oh em gee that pun op you sure got him there

I chuckled. It's a Dark Souls reference btw, OP.

Don't you ever say I'm not salty. I'm the saltiest motherfucker on the planet. I've had deer come up and lick me I'm so goddamn salty.

Hi OP

What do you think of America?

jesus loves you

I like chili cheese fries.

Don't sweat it. Oh, you've got AIDS now btw.

Anyone got any r34 of the Morton salt girl?

Trust me, I won't have to with all the cancer spreading ITT.

Shut the fuck up.

Why do i keep getting team killed in fortnite?

The only chance of you making a change for the better in this lifetime is if you climb back in your mother's uterus and hope your father finds a bigger set of stairs this go around.

What crawled up your ass, OP?

Fuck, me. You didn't even bother responding to the OP. Don't use contractions if you can't bother to find the apostrophe key. Use a period too. Actually nevermind all that. The quicker you are done typing, the sooner you can find a rope and hang yourself with it.

Fuck off videogame nerds.

I have the day off. What should I do besides getting a haircut?

Hey OP, how come I never roll dubs?

America is a beautiful country filled with thousands of unique freedoms and opportunities found nowhere else in the world. Too bad it's filled with useless asshats like you.

Ever just read something that really restores your hope in the world.

This is that for me.

...Loves me like a whore. You can go to church and they'll tell you that for an hour straight... Then that fucking collection plate gets passed around and everyone is throwing money at Jesus like he just threw them a Sunday morning fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=2fWjpLmpyIQ

Why don't you stop dicking and just inject rubber cement into your arteries? It'll save you some time and money to reach the same effect.

You never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

Because you suck ass at vidja as hard as you suck at life. Kys.

You ever once heard of anything crawling up someone's ass? I didn't think so, because it doesn't happen. Kys for asking me a stupid question.

You two work together learning how to roll dubs and stop being newfags. In the meantime, check 'em.

Looks like a pile of wood ashes. Nothing salty to say about that. I guess it's pretty gay. You're gay. Hey everybody, user IS GAY!

Shut up bitch.

I... I actually like this. No salt. Good job.

Take it back to tumblr.
Goodnight everyone.

thanks

Nice, thanks. Goodnight, you magnificent son of a bitch.

Mortons salt. That is iconic.

Taking shortcuts now, homo? I could make up saltier shit sitting on one of the toilets you clean for a living.

Retire. You suck.

PS, check these