I'm getting cold feet Sup Forumsros

I'm getting cold feet Sup Forumsros.

She goes to my class, what if it doesn't go well and it gets awkward in class? I'm really into her though

It honestly sounds like she really wants to grt to know you, don't fuck it up OP

ur fine

The only thing we wanna see is her.

>So far, not a bro.

Do t be a faggot.
Get that beer flowing and the chat going.
If it gets awkward in class... then tuff.

Suck it up buttercup.

ur fine

Go for it dude. There's no worse regret than failing to go through with something you really wanted out of fear. Even if you fail, trying is more satisfying than not trying. Don't waste mind energy in what ifs because that will cripple you for life.

FUCK YOU KKKUNT

how old are you guys?

If dubs send her a dick pic wink emoji wink emoji

it's like they say. what's the worst that could happen? she's showing interest. ur showing patience and good signs to her interruption. she still wants to do it so it wasn't a kind way to say she changed her mind. if u don't go thru with this u will definitely regret it compared to MAAAYBE regretting it if you do go thru with it.

keep playing it cool like you have been. if u get cold feet she's gunna find someone else, and ur gunna have to endure that everyday in class that u chickened out for no good reason on a good chance.

Your in dingus. Don't go overboard and have everything prepped down to the condom on the bed stand. Play it cool. "Forget" the main ingredient so you have to go grocery shopping for it which is another excellent value date within a date.

Call it off and cut all ties with her. If she texts or calls cut off your penis and mail it to her. That usually works.

Lemme give you one piece of advice that will solve this whole problem for you. If you have any smarts in you at all you'll close out the tab that this thread is on right now and avoid getting psyched out by people on here and getting even more scared of doing it. There was a similar thread a few weeks ago where a dude was about to lose his virginity but Sup Forums got his too scared to go through with it.

she's gonna dodge you again saturday faggot. stop setting yourself up for this shit.

They are all underageb& virgins.

We're 22. The past 4 classes she's been waiting for me outside to go our cars. Lately leans in for hugs, gives me 100% in every conversation, although she doesn't talk much. But I don't know, maybe she just wants to hang out as friends? We're gonna be at her place, she lives alone

She wants your peener

Aye. Play it casual like it's not the highlight of your week. When your cooking let her know that hey this fun we should do this more often. Don't swing for the fences and expect the seks or the succ. That'll cum on the second or third hangout.

dude ur in. u can go now lol. she definitely wants to see u bro lol. r u seriously this oblivious or doubtful in urself? she's making this easy for u and ur only way to fuck up is not to continue. she's practically urging you to pursue her. have fun. she sounds like she might understand ur delayed actions and is being patient with your feelings. that won't last forever. gl dude I'm out cuz ur fine and no one here can convince u anymore than that self admitted evidence.

if you fuck up. so what? ur back to where u r today anyways right?

you're autistic if you can't figure out she's into you.

Push out a massive fart to exert your dominance. She'll be dripping wet in no time. Then make her the most bomb ass kraft dinner and proceed to clip her toenails in the bathtub

Is this bait? Has to be

Sounds like you should let us communicate on your behalf. Post that number and let god take the wheel.

If someones gonna rape her it may as well be you

What if she just wants to hang out as friends? She's super reserved and slightly awkward, very laidback

who cares if things get awkward man? she's into you, fucking give it a try. if it doesn't work out just be cool and not an autistic fuckward. a failed attempt at dating doesn't have to destroy a friendship anyway, despite what people will tell you, if you're both adults about it

>asking Sup Forums for relationship advice
fuck off faggot
you must provide tits, even then you're unlikely to get good advice
tl;dr FUK OFF WUD YA M8?

Bro just don't make her feel like you want to fuck her. Also, try not to be awkward.

It's all about romance.
You're already in, just don't fuck it up.
Don't text her. Have fun with her, and fuck her. It's simple