Abortion is murder. Anyone who has had one or supports it has fucking dog shit IQs

Abortion is murder. Anyone who has had one or supports it has fucking dog shit IQs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OCSZYJywQPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i support murder

>Abortion is murder
>file name

murder in the name of...

But what if they watch Rick and Morty?

nigga he aint kill, he just gettin cozy

Says the person that has never been in a situation where it would've hurt them financially and mentally. If the child was born what happens if they are born into a pure shit home and the parents are drug users? They should raise a kid they never should've had?

Nah, fuck it. Murder is an option. The fetus never had a consciousness.

What is an adoption?

so you would rather that i kill you then letting you live a life of a mentally retarded person ou are?

In the U.S, it's where the state pays you to abuse and neglect for monetary purpose, other peoples unwanted fuck ups.

Adoption requires bringing a (possibly drug-addicted) baby to term. That child will just end up getting addicted to drugs because of genetic predisposition and doing stupid shit to rebel against their shitty adoptive parents. Both are pathways to an early death. Abortion is faster and less resource-intensive. Fuck off with your poor sperm quality and inability to impregnate bitches.

>disproportionately used by poor, uneducated minorities, thereby keeping the crime rate down, and white population numbers up
>dog shit IQ

Adoption is fucked. The child grows up with tons of issues whether it be being raped and beaten, a drug addict, or just a psycho due to the cards they've been dealt.

The most humane way to maintain a healthy population is to kill the fetus before it comes out of the womb.

>trips of motherfucking truth
/thread

Yeah, 7 billion people all breeding nonstop is SURE to turn out well...

K

test

>the fetus never had a consciousness
If the cells had a choice between life or death they would choose life.

So would a cow, but we don't give them a choice.

KILL EM ALL!

it depends on how the child is raised, just because someone was given a shitty hand in life doesn't mean it's not worth living

I got the weirdest boner right now

Considering how fond Sup Forums is of horrific things like forever, rape, incest, and bestiality. You guys are fucking pussy nerd cunts when it comes to abortion??

Lmao Sup Forums is full of disgruntled virgin Christian white degenerates confirmed

This. We need MORE abortions, murders, spree shootings, an heros...

We seem to have had an influx of Catholics and Evangelicals after that one retard shot up a church.

Yeah and if you had a dick you'd suck it.

Thats not an abortion, you dorp. Its a miscarriage.
Don't buy the anti-PP hype. Practically all abortion occurs when the fetus is so small you would prolly barely notice if it was laying on your desk.

meat / snail meat eating is murder gtfo

it's like getting a pet that it turns out you didn't want. My cousin is adopted tho and he has a good life

Ew they better fucking spike that bitch like they just won the super bowl

Have any of you coathanger cucks heard of a condom, diaphragm, sponge, morning after pill ,iud ,or contraceptive patch ? accidental pregnancies and therefore abortions should be rare to the point of insignificance. Most of us live in the most rich and well developed part of the world so why are we still squishing babies a bunch of kenyan degenerates?

I'm just saying, if the parent feels "capable" of raising the child they can but, if they no they cannot raise/support a child they're better off just aborting it.

Nah, they've always been here. They're the ones posting anti-gay shit while fappin to the cock

If.

>muh humans are special snowflakes who should be exempt from intentional elimination
Go eat some fucking eggs & stfu.

people arent pets unless theyre niggers

or you know.. giving it up for adoption

What part of "less" humans & not "more" is difficult to understand?

I support abortion up to age 18.

I also have 4 under my belt.

Exactly, this.

Only if he swallows

It's quite simple, really

youtu.be/OCSZYJywQPM

>passing your mistake over to the raxpayer and making the state responsible for your error.
Classy.

technically if its aborted early enough its not murder because it wasnt alive to begin with

so we kill it instead?

>The fetus never had a consciousness.

Except it does and has been proven it does. You're probably some 16 yo skank who killed a few babies and need to believe they weren't actually alive to live with how much of a slut u are.

>Making hero's one snip at a time

I support baby murder

>4 under my belt.

The ultimate cuck.

YES.
We don't have a problem controlling the populations of any other species; we shouldn't when it's our own.

>has been proven it does
Citation needed.

two here best 800 i ever spent

>Anyone who has had one or supports it has fucking dog shit IQs
I feel it's quite the opposite kiddo, but I respect that you have a differing opinion. Depending on circumstances, not allowing it to see the light of day is the most humane thing to do. Besides, we already have too many fucking humans on this planet, we should adopt China's 1-child law for fucks sake.

It is not your right to over-breed and put unnecessary stress on already limited resources, especially if those children will never become anything of use to the hive in order to offset said usage. Sometimes it's just best to go nuclear instead of taking risks.

if you want to curb global population why are you talking about abortions which mostly occur in north america and Europe where population growth rate is negligible. The total number of worldwide abortions are miniscule as a form of population control especially since most of them happen in wealthy countries that can support growth. the number is sickeningly high when you see it as a figure referring to dead innocents. if you really want to curb population go neuter to india and hand out vasectomies. easier cheaper no dead babies not to mention a much more effective form of population control.

Say that when you're 83 and facing your life regrets.

Two of them were girls with boyfriends, so technically I was the bull.

But you morons call everything a cuck now, so who cares.

>when I'm 83 someone else will be wiping my ass, my biggest decision will be apple pie or fruit cup.

Go fuck yourself

>Citation needed.

It's common fucking knowledge that a fetus gains a basic working consciousness at 3 months.

i wonder what sound it would make if it was thrown at a wall

SPLAT!

read this

That maybe true, but let me ask you. Do you remember being a fetus? Any fond memories you'd like to share of it? Rhetoric question, of course.

If we as humans have no memory of growing inside the womb then, I don't see the problem.

>Two of them were girls with boyfriends

Such a chad

Each of the individual ways humans go out is statistically insignificant; so none of them should be curbed. We need ALL of them together & more.

>If the cells
>If the
>IF

Allah Akbar

er... I didn't know that
I tend to have more common sense than common knowledge though

t. crowderfag

So you don't see a problem killing childeren between the ages of 0 and 4/5 ?

Let me ask you do you remember being a baby? So does that make it alright to start murdering babies simply because one does not retain the memory of that period ?

Funny lad

>Abortion is murder
I'll agree with this only if you agree that eating meat is also murder.

Common sense comes from common knowledge though. I don't understand where your common sense comes from otherwise?

bragging about killing the easiest type of person is what makes you a pathetic piece of shit.

Its like bragging to some girl that you could beat steven hawking in a boxing match, of course you could but youre a degenerate if you do.

You're not presenting any counter argument for why, specifically, killing HUMAN fetuses is so terrible; so one must assume this a religious based argument.
To which I must say, God HAD to have known about that shit before creation, being as he has a plan for every little thing stretching from the beginning of time until the end...

I don't have any problem with killing children up to the age of 13.
Shut up, Morrissey.

Of course eating meat is murder, but we feel less bad about it because they're not human.

Humans are hypocrites

^^^^^ THIS times fucking 10000

>I don't have any problem with killing children up to the age of 13.

the goal of all life is to survive and reproduce which why depression is an illness. all life wants to live. the cells are alive.

I'd say my own common sense comes from the extrapolation from my basic common knowledge mixed with all the random shit I know. It's likely different for most

Or I have less common sense than I think
Or I'm talking out my ads cause I'm losing
One of those

Sucks for all that life that isn't US, eh?

No one's killed it. They separated it from its host. It'll die of natural causes.

I think you would be pretty easy to kill too.

Sound like a little bitch.

spotted the vegan samefag

Well that's a step to far. I never said kill a "child." As long as it hasn't been "born" yet. It is okay to remove from the womb and kill.

lol

That's bullshit cop-out mentality, the state will take your children for free, and people are lining up to adopt newborns. You or who ever are simply selfish human beings who cant deal with the consequences of life. Seriously how easy is a condom, or various other forms of birth control.
"Nah just easier to kill a baby cause i cant sees it"

Sorry, couldn't hear you over the sound of my steak.
Killing is killing, we ain't fucking special, nor should we be exempt, at all.

Aren't you mixing morals with common sense then?

I mean I understand your point of view, but if you were color blind and see something different than what it actually is, is your common sense warped?

I always believe that common knowledge is a greater knowledge accepted by a larger mass to define something that actually is.

406 come on up here and give it a try
all bury you in a shallow grave before your reddit post about the trip hits 100 upvotes

>Girl gets pregnant by boy friend
>Convinces it's yours so you would have to pay for the abortion

If Cuckville had a mayor, you'd be him

Nuh uh Satan is to blame for everything evil lol

Unless you're vegan; shut your fucking hypocrite mouth.

I'm actually not vegan, ate a pretty good pasta dish with chicken breasts; you guys should try it.

All I'm saying is murder is murder. I accept the fact what I eat has been murdered and I don't mind it because I do not care.

Saying that your meat is not murdered is called being delusional. I personally believe that humans are still under the impression they're hunters which is why they care so little about where their meat comes from.

most intelligent and advanced species by a long shot
>we aint fucking specia

As special as being born rich because of Grandpa's efforts.

im saying its a shitty way to control the population and it only curbs the population in areas where people have their shit together

Holy shit, I thought white guilt was a fable.

>Waste not, want not.

Thats why you should have to eat the fetus after every abortion.

We wouldn't even be here if not for at least one major extinction event, and after the Holocene extinction ends us; it'll be some other species.
WE AIN'T FUCKING SPECIAL; we're an accident.