Why is it that some people (especially ugly women in their fourties) pretend to have surnatural abilities like seeing...

Why is it that some people (especially ugly women in their fourties) pretend to have surnatural abilities like seeing ghosts or being able to see auras or communicate with the dead ?

because those particular abilities are normal except maybe the aura thing

Do you mean that they exist ?

Because they want attention and money from those who are desperate to believe they're telling the truth.

yeah, dunno about auras tho

Now that I think of it I've met 2 girls that pretended that they saw ghosts and shit and when I asked them about more details out of curiosity they told me ''Eeeeh I don't wanna talk about it''. Everything to be interesting uh.

I remember when I was a young teenager I used to believe in this and I would watch people for long amounts of time just to try and see some color around them, but yeah. I don't believe in ghosts and shit anymore.

lol literally just talked to some chick recently that said she was a medium. on the west coast the whole aura bullshit is totally a thing. ive heard all kinds of batshit stuff from dumb fuck pseudo hippy new age faggots. especially in the festival scene. heard some faggots trying to say DMT isnt a drug. it actually teleports you to another dimension and you leave your body temporarilly. and that when you die you teleport to that dimension.

people are just fucking retarded nowadays

>DMT

Hahahahaha, were they liberals too ? The 2 girls I'm talking about would drink alcool and shit at only 14 years old and fucked at that age too. They're the kind of girls that dye their hairs, pierce their belly buttons and get tatoos at a young age. One of them had a horrible smell too, she smelled like fucking pussy.

GF is ugly and 28 and does silly shit like that and I say shes retarded and shiet.

so you only believe in certain types of bullshit then?

Same reason social retards shoot people, cause theys wanna be special

>DMT
i wana do that drug so fucking bad.

I hear its like Salvia except not horryfing. Seriously never smoke Salvia.

Women degrade over time and become extremely mentally ill as they reach menopause

So do you, except you started out bad and are only getting worse

That's true, I need help.

You right now

>fourties

kek

you can make it yourself
you need root bark, lye and a few other things but it's better if you make it yourself

liberal as fuck bro

Do you know how to spell forties in french without using a dictionnary ?

THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT YOU FUCKING NIGGER

yea salvia is horrible. theres a reason its legal. they know noone could ever get addicted to such a horrible drug lmao.

if you can get real dmt, its mind blowing, but like 90% of people either make it wrong, smoke it wrong, or just never blast off for other reasons. most people just lie about having blasted off cuz its the cool thing to do.

i only believe the things ive experienced

Because other people (especially stupid women that watch garbage like MTV and kardashians) are willing to be parted with their money in exchange for said made up hooey.

buy my gemstones. theyre all charged and will grant you all the blessings mother earth has to offer!
*sells you rock*

A lot of people do this kind of thing. They're so impossibly dull that they decide the only way to seem interesting to other people is to pretend some outrageous idiot thing like:

- i'm psychic
- i work for the cia
- i once dated jennifer lawrence
- i'm actually a unicorn born in the wrong body
- owning a katana makes me cool

its really, really sad.

If people are willing to pay through the ass for rocks i literally picked up in my backyard, then sure I'll sell them and make up some story about it.

...also, these people tend to get into religion big-time. Ever seen a pretty female pastor? A tall male pastor? They're compensating. There's literally only one book you ever have to read and suddenly you're an expert with nearly divine authority. People respect you, take your advice, sit quietly every week and listen to you talk... its a great gig.

Yes, It's truly fascinating. We humans have come a long way since the beginning yet some of us still believe in fabrications made by men that wanted power or were affected by severe schizophrenia. People that believe in god because they were raised like that since they were youngs. There are many reasons as to why people do what they do and you have to do a lot of reflexion and researches to debunk that.

dunno if youve ever been to a west coast festival, but this is all theyve become now. idiots sit on the sides of the roads slanging rocks and telling stories about them. and other idiots pretend to believe it because it makes them appear to be 'deep'. its become so cancerous i dont even want to go anymore even if theres music i like. the people are just too fucking annoying now. between the rock bullshit and their hyper pc liberal agendas, its too much cancer to take

I guess there is a large number of people that don't follow a religion these days but are still too dumb to follow science and thus need some explanation for things so they go with this new age garbage instead of reading a book or watching a worthwhile documentary.

It's pretty bad here too. People have set up businesses on these pseudosientific phenomena and made a hefty sum in the process selling useless shit like calcite and other stones that are any color but grey, claiming all sorts of things like they affect your energy aura or can make you more mentally dominant or whatever.
The people who coin these ideas always look like an ex-deadbeat who realized how easy people are to fool of you pretend to be knowledgeable on whatever you are trying to convince them of.

Forgot to add: people will pay a lot for this shit too. It wasn't uncommon for people I knew to purchase a small shitty piece of topaz or whatever for like $15, only to drop it and watch it break apart, shattering the +50% Aura Sensitivity buff

>shattering the +50% Aura Sensitivity buff
keked