First time that I've really fallen in love with an artist's music since Death Grips

>first time that I've really fallen in love with an artist's music since Death Grips
>he could potentially go to prison for at least 10 years

he's innocent, r-right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=haONsElcz1E
youtube.com/watch?v=_Wr7cr6ldy0
youtube.com/watch?v=AOmAS-8HgKY
soundcloud.com/members-only666/06-xxxtentacion-king-of-the-dead
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should really go to prison for 10 years for having a shit taste in music

>>[xxxtentacion was the] first time that I've really fallen in love with an artist's music since Death Grips

Legitimately blow your brains out

this

Does Sup Forums just hate him because of the teenage goth kid stigma he has or am I missing something

These are legitimately awesome songs:

youtube.com/watch?v=haONsElcz1E
youtube.com/watch?v=_Wr7cr6ldy0
youtube.com/watch?v=AOmAS-8HgKY

Is he one of those lil b joke rappers? The first track is awful. Didn't even bother with the second two tracks. I hope he gets raped in prison.

>These are legitimately awesome songs

just out of curiosity what are some other artists you like? If you think these songs are "legitimately awesome" you must have some spectacularly shit taste.

he should go to prison for 10 years, if not more

he's awful

Some other favorites of mine:
>Kanye, Lil Ugly Mane, MF DOOM, Swans, Chelsea Wolfe, Old Eminem and $uicideboy$

Almost forgot: King Crimson. Red is 10/10.

>Swans, Chelsea Wolfe
why did you just randomly throw that in there with the others like that
what planet are you on m8

These are just allegations, and the pics of his beaten up ex aren't actually results from him but from her getting jumped from others. Nothing's concrete yet.

These are legit not good at all (I am a big fan of Death Grips, if you're OP).

only contrarian children and young adults (20+) hate on X

the culture is created by the youth and the youth (15-19) think X is a god

face it Sup Forumstards you're old or contrarian that's what you don't get his appeal

pic related but unironically

Looks like X gave it to her lol

This.
Stop listening to Lil Ugly or get a better taste, you don't deserve his music.

2000s youth culture was the last stand of quality youth culture.

>2000s youth culture was the last stand of quality youth culture
>Posting Bullet For My Valentine instead of My Chemical Romance

The selection of non-hip hop music that I enjoy is pretty small but they're two that I really enjoy.
I can easily see Ugly Mane making a song like Vice City or King of The Dead

I just had that image on hand

>telling people who listen to X to kill themselves while thinking LUM is good
lmao @ you

Kill yourself

I didn't say "kys" though.

>I can easily see Ugly Mane making a song like Vice City or King of The Dead
No fucking doubt. LUM is trash, X is better but these contrarians and mid 20s faggots who browse this board are cancerous in their contrarianism, too bad X is the next big thing in hiphop and is going to be on top for a while so they will have to continue to be salty about his success kek

this guy is a fucking edgelord and you really do have shit taste if you like him

You said 'this' to the two posters who did and you actually think LUM is good which shows how much of a retard you are.

LUM is Memphis Rap for white hipster trash such as yourself, legimtately kill yourself ASAP

>The selection of non-hip hop music that I enjoy is
>he actually talks like this and also listens to xxxfagsation
Are you and Fantano like cousins or

>LUM is Memphis Rap
>"I've only listened to Mista Thug Isolation"

The only opinion matters is that of people who are 18 and under

We run the culture, if you are over the age of 21 you need to >>>fuck off

yer that's his best work retard lmao no one gives a fuck about hsi other emo garbage

you're embarassing

what's funny is that LUM is even moer edgy than X and he is in his 30s

hahahahaha you're such a faggot

I thought Fantano hated X

Oh yeah, forgot about that, guess you're right about it.
I'm not even white by the way, and for the most part Memphis Rap is just le edgy satanic rap garbage, I don't even like the genre.

>calls X edgy
>stans a 30 year old rapper who is the definition of edgy

L M A O

at least X is 19 so his edginess is understandable lmao

>implying Bedwetter Vol. 1 isn't the best hip hop album that deals with mental health

that's the sound that LUM tries to emulate

LUM is garbage trash, X is infinitely more talented at 19 years of age than that 30 year old homeless drug addict

"Muh, Lil Ugly Mane is edgy"
I'll never understand this criticism.

holy shit dude, consider suicide

>bedwetter vol 1
l m a o

X haters are so pathetic GHAHAHAHHAHA

I'm not the X hater. I love X's music.

how the fuck is he not edgy you dumb fuck go listen to oblivion access? listen to hsi music

just look at his artwork for fuck sake. this guy is in his 30s hahahahha

EMBARASSING, you're such a loser if you listen to LUM

He's making a joke of the genre in Mista Thugh Isolation, pay fucking attention to what you're listening to. He said in an interview that his biggest inspiration for his music is Gravediggaz by the way.
And to be honest, I still don't see why people consider MTI Memphis Rap

Did he rape someone or something? :p
nig-nogs gonna nig-nog.

>hurr durr its ironic bro you just don't get it

NECK YOURSELF YOU DUMB FUCK THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING LMAO

>LUM is even moer edgy than X and he is in his 30s

X LITERALLY claimed there wouldn't be a fucking hurricane because "he put energy into the decreasement of deadly weather". I am actually genuine when I say this dude should just end it.

i actually hope the piece of shit kills himself, what a fucking cunt

Oblivion Access is genuine depressing album. I have listened to all of his discography, I give you what you say about some of his artwork, but that's it.
Also, please, learn how to write.

his fuckig 19, LUM is in his 30s and hasn't gotten over his edgy phase

shut the fuck up you retard

This thread is doing a fantastic job outting all of the underage. They're practically admitting it in half of their posts.

He's got some good songs but you're a narcissist if you want him to be innocent so that he'd make more songs. That testimony against him is pretty severe and if he committed any of those acts he should go to jail. Probably, for a long time.

what did he do?

x fans are unbearable

>Oblivion Access is genuine depressing album
Yer and so is 17 you moron just because you're a retard like most Sup Forumsfags who want to appear contrarian doesn't mean

I still can't get over the fact that you called X a 19 year old edgy while listening to one of the most edgy rappers who is in his 30s lmao

I hope they send him to a for-profit prison and is immediately put on suicide watch, so he can't commit suicide and has to live out his 24-year sentence.

I'm 18 and proud, I'd rather be underage than be an old loser like you

Since when is being young a bad thing? FUCKING DUMBASS LMAO, get off Sup Forums and get a job or something you filth

You're the embarrasing one here. End your life.

Wow this thread is actually a pretty good indication of the Sup Forums age demographic at the moment

How is that edgy

It's basically the atheist version of "I'm praying for it"

.HURR DURR DUDE MISTA THUG ISOLATION IS JUST IRONIC BRO YOU JUST DON'T GET IT

holy fuck, you are an embarrassment, how old are you??

Have you seen his ex's instagram? She's as insane as he is. It wouldn't surprise if she made all this shit up.

ok what the absolute fuck is wrong with you

Why don't you fuck off then you old faggot? Sup Forums is supposed to be for young people, get a job or something you filth

Ppl are supposed to leave Sup Forums once they reach a certain age its called adulthood/maturity

what's her instagram

bloodsucca

whats wrong with wanting some abusive asshat going to prison

I'm just a red-blooded, God-fearing American who has a passion for justice-- but mostly the punishment part.

19. Why is that relevant? I would ask you your age, but you act like a 12 years old, so I don't really care.
Mista Thugh Isolation isn't just ironic, you idiot, have you listened to other Horrorcore that isn't just Three 6 Mafia?

>I'm just a red-blooded, God-fearing American who has a passion for justice-

Fuck you pussy I'm reaching wizardom, idk about you.

>Mista Thugh Isolation isn't just ironic,
>He's making a joke of the genre in Mista Thugh Isolation
you're fucking dumb

this is your last (you), (you)'re getting from me, (you) retard

Thanks for reminding me that all X haters are fat old virgins

Man just stop, this is getting embarrassing even if you were baiting people. There's bait and then there's roleplaying an entire thread.

people are taking this bait??

>look at me mommy im on Sup Forums XDDD

You're really not better than them. You scene fags where pretty annoying if I recall right.

>still using Sup Forums after 21 years of age
lol sucks to be you

Obviously bait

Kill
Your
Self

The only thing you did was insult me, so I'm ok with it.
And of course, I guess that you can't make an album that isn't just jokes if you're going to use them.

i dont think that guy fears god
hes obviously fedora athiest

Jokes on you I like his music and support domestic abuse

Even when I was browsing Sup Forums as a 12 year old back in 2009 I never had this mentality. I knew I would be stuck on this shithole forever.

The problem with the most recent influx of underaged faggots like you is that they're genuinely fucking braindead dipshits who don't know how to think critically or lurkmoar. It's saddening.

I wasn't really part of the scene, but My Chemical Romance had some good songs.

>The problem with the most recent influx of underaged faggots like you is that they're genuinely fucking braindead dipshits who don't know how to think critically or lurkmoar. It's saddening.
lmao imagine being this old

everyones being a dick to you but they are legit great songs

I enjoy both LUM and X but I gotta agree.
How the fuck can you tell its genuine depression? How is X not "genuine? Just because he's a teenager?

omfg if you believe this you must have too many dicks in your mouth to think straight kthxbye

Imagine being so dumb you can't realize that guy is only like 20. Holy shit retard.

Chalk up another decent new artist thats trying to do something new to Sup Forums highbrow snobbery. do you have literally anything else to say besides that he sucks.

>inb4 shit taste

Does anyone else think this could be a publicity stunt?

never trust a roastie

what if it's a work

>How the fuck can you tell its genuine depression?
That's what I can tell judging what I know about his personal life (the Facebook post).
>How is X not "genuine?
He doesn't act like it, he's just an asshole. And teenagers are usually the ones who get depressed nowdays, I don't know why did you think that I would believe that.

1st one blocked in my country
2nd one is kinda nice kinda reminds me of old kanye
3rd is trash

i dont think x has enough consistent material for anyone who claims to have fallen in love with his music to be anything but a dickrider desu

It really isn't a good one.

>1st one blocked in my country

soundcloud.com/members-only666/06-xxxtentacion-king-of-the-dead

>he believes he was 12 when he was browsing Sup Forums
l o l, that guy is probably mid to late 20s like most of you old fags

least MCR wasn't a bunch a wife beaters sure they were whiny but least they tried, this is just another "rapper" in the shit pile that is today's rap industry