How do i get thin should i just starve myself?

how do i get thin should i just starve myself?

Start eating like a normal person and stop sitting on your arse all day.

A light diet throught the day instead of meals usually helps, i cant eat full meals and eat loads of sunflower seeds and mixed nut blends. also being broke and not eating helps shed weight

Adderall

fasting is a good method of losing weight

Get a job that requires constant low to moderate intensity movement such as warehouse worker, truck loader, package delivery. People who work those jobs say the pounds just melt away.

Try fucking exercise and a proper, balanced diet
Starving yourself makes your body hold on to calories, so you may get more fatter. Show nudes

Easy, every morning when you wake up, start your days with the daily news, keep doing that for a few weeks. After few weeks you will fall under depressions, they next few years you will wither and die.

Get a janitorial job. Lost around 30 pounds in 2 months! Granted I felt like dying on the fist few weeks on a 4 hour job.

Exercise 5 times a week and eat healthy. That means you cook your own food and you dont get fast food. You dont even have to be super strict. You can have cheese and meat and all that, just make sure your dinner has a veggie, protein, and starch or something comparable.

Alternate exercise days: 3 days of cardio, 2 days strength training. If you don't want to build muscle, change your cardio, i.e., running 3 days and swimming 2.

It's really not very hard. Do that every week and in a few months (maybe years if you are really fat) you'll be where you want.

>how do i get thin should i just starve myself?

No. This will make things worse. Find out how many calories your body needs to burn a day at rest, there are guides online which will teach you how to do this. All you need is a tape measure and to be honest with yourself. Then eat 500Kcal's under this daily value while doing cardio 3x a week, 30 minutes each session.

Learn to feed yourself using the above method. Sitting on your ass and eating bags of chips or whatever will ruin you. But do not starve yourself.

lol how weak of a faggot do you have to be to get depressed by watching the news

It's actually not that difficult. Hi protein diet and avoid labour saving devices, like elevators etc. Walk rather than drive. If you work in an office, get a stand-up desk.

yep.

don't listen to this stupid nigger, nothing good ever came out of subservience

I agree with this guy. Do not lower carb intake! That will prevent your body from entering keitosis (the switch from burning carbs to burning fats as fuel). Interrupting ketosis regularly will result in your body being unable to burn its fat storage efficiently and begin to break down a lot more other tissues for nutrients. You'll basically be stuck in a starvation state.

Fast according to your body fat percentage. A pound of fat is worth 8000 + calories. For example, I have 14% body fat and I weigh 170 lb, I could probably last a month without eating before I would enter a dangerous level of fasting where it would give into my Essential body fats (below 6%).

yes

go on a diet and do 10-15 minutes of cardio a day.

it really isnt that hard.

all of these answers, especially the nudes part

go to /fit/ and read the sticky.

10-15 mins is pissing in the wind. You need 30 mins of cardio minimum per day. If you're hungry drink 2 glasses of water before eating. And if you want to be hardcore, don't buy any processed food. If you don't buy that garbage you won't be so fucking disgusting and the lbs/kgs will fall off you.

The only thing that works that ive found is meth

>in 2 months
>Lost around 30 pounds

>Free Krispy Kreme when we clean their floor

Yes

Post results.

dude listen to this im serious af
try ketogenic diet (ketosis). basically its this: you stop eating carbs (main source of energy in human body) and instead, you switch to alternative source - fats. in the last 3months i lost about 18-20kg and got a lot leaner. idk what that is in lbs but you can translate. i was 85kg now im 65-68. i eat lots of meat, drink yoghurt, eat soup, cucumber, eggs, pumpkin seeds and nuts as a snack (i also use a lot of olive oil when im cooking the meals). i constantly eat while losing weight. its not hard at all. its just weird in the beginning while your body changes the fuel source and you feel diferrent and get flu-like symptoms for a week (keto flu, common when you start keto - your get headaches, runny nose, etc.) and after a week it all regulates.
plus im also not exercising, i just walk for an hour or two like 2 3 times a week but mostly i just sit around in the apartment and make music. if youre not keen to try it, at least research it - it was mindblowing for me

He's talking about Atkins. Read his book and do it right. Lost 100lbs on Atkins.

>drink yoghurt

You try Kefir? So nasty.

replace at least one meal per day (usually lunch) with an apple

if you aren't hungry enough to eat an apple then you aren't hungry

>how do i get thin should i just starve myself?

I lost 70lbs in a year by cutting out breakfast & lunch, but still having what I would have called a normal dinner at the time. Gradually my stomach shrunk and I couldn't eat as much at once so I went back to 3 meals but very small break and lunch. 240 > 170. Kept it off for a year now by not over eating too often and monitoring myself, I just skip 1 or 2 breakfast or lunch if I am gaining too much.

cut out sugar, refined carbs, wheat, and most diary.

eat meat and seafood, lots of fibrous green veggies, maybe one fruit a day, snack on nuts.

limit alcohol to at most 3 shots of LIQUOR (no beer) or glasses of wine a day.

drink more water.

no sweets, no candy, no pp&j sandwhiches. >meat, green veggies, and nuts.

I've seen this work on a 350+ person pretty well. Not sure how he's holding up tho since we r no longer in touch.

As other ppl said above, be careful with carb cutting, it can change your body & sometimes if you ever start eating carbs again you can balloon back up.

> The dude was putting quarter sticks of butter in coffee instead of sugar bc carbs.... He said it left his mouth coated in butter....

don't eat unhealthy shit (which means anything with high levels of sugar) and only eat when you're actually hungry. That's it, you don't even need to work out. If you do you'll lose weight way faster tho.

Got dumped a month ago, barely been able to eat since then. Basically I do lots of lying in bed listening to Townes Van Zandt in the dark. Also I drink lots of tea with no sugar in it, and work through a peanut butter sandwich or something similar over the course of each day. Take a multivitamin if you're a pussy like I am; seems to immediately help with the symptoms of malnutrition.
You CAN starve weight off, it's honestly harder than doing it the "right" way, tho.

Don't reduce the amount of food you eat. Reduce the calories, sugar and fat. Increase your physical activity. Increase water consumption. Stick to that. Again, stick to that. You're welcome. If that doesn't work, you didn't stick to that.

Amphetamines