I'm fairly certain every heterosexual white guy fantasizes about watching his wife/gf/sister getting ganged by black...

I'm fairly certain every heterosexual white guy fantasizes about watching his wife/gf/sister getting ganged by black guys

No, we're not all faggots like you.

Nope, just nu-male, soyboy faggots with a compulsive interracial fetish like you.

nah, not with apes. maybe with dogs though

well yeah, already doing it it with my gf

Nope. That's you. Look up the term "projectioning." Get to know yourself. You're welcome.

My ex wife has a black fuckbuddy.
Just waiting for my stepdaughter to get blacked and I will be a very happy daddy.

Prove or didn't happen

Show us your wifes panties with timestamp or didn't happen

oh look cuck and faggot is comming out

/this

It's just gross. Just like WMAF, WMBF or any other interracial shit.

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend.

No. Just cuck fags think like that.

Yeah, there's no such word, you hillbilly ass faggot. It's spelled PROJECTING. Used in a sentence: I just spent the better part of this evening "projecting" my cum on your mother's tits.

How much do you get paid to post these?
Seriously asking... If it's good enough I also want to join in

I want to know who posts these cuck " umad white boy?" threads every hour. I want to look this man in the eyes.

I feel this way, the desire to do it has been growing more and more throughout my relationship. My girlfriend is 22 and we've been together for almost 4 years now. I love it when other guys look at her, she's got a nice tight little petite body and she's pretty so she gets plenty of attention and I love it. I would absolutely love to see her fucked and gang raped by a group of big black cocks. And she'd probably enjoy it too. Would be so sexy to watch my lover used multiple times.

its a organized campaign of demoralization. best to ignore it

I would love to watch my wife get gang banged.
I would love to watch her sucking and fucking dogs.
I would even get off watching her being forcibly raped.

I have zero desire to have a black man involved at all.

We're in fucking 4chin! How much lower do they think our morals can get?

There are no real 'cucks' it's just anti-white racism from butt hurt neo-leftists.

No one would do that, it's completely retarded.

Stop putting your faggot fantasies here.

Im fairly certain you should stop getting paid to make these shitty threads

My daughter has a stepdad like you (I hope)

Probably just projecting your own insecurity and racism on to the rest of the population

She is 20

my thought was that when people say it on here most of the time they dont even understand what it means. its just a 'cool' word they heard on the internet.

Is that Meredith Baxter Birny ?

Nah, you can keep your cuckold, white-genocidal fantasies to yourself....

Lol, as if.

I'm interested in pussy, not cock, you fucking faggot.

Sorry mate but no sane man fantasizes about nig nog STD's

All good till you cum and she's now emotionally unstable and the relationship you spent time building is in ruins. All cause you're a horny shit

Gay shit?

why you betafag soyboye are so interested in monkeys subhumans dick ? fuckin antifa race traitor, i hope you and your soros die in holy fire DEUS VULT

Nah, only my sister and only if it's brutal, bloody rape.
I hate her