Celeb thread

celeb thread
i want bots to waste time on my topic edition

art bot will arrive soon

Whats going on? As a Sup Forums user I am sure the celeb threads were already run by bot already. Never saw any quality celeb pics. Bad res and just terrible quality. They need higher standards of practice. Just saying.

I-is it.. over?

I think it is like spam and ads. You need your own board because of this paparazzi bs you guys push here

It never will be.

You guys seem a little to into child actors. That shit is lame and overdone. You seem to have a agenda. I think everyone deserves a thread but yours is log level meme cancerous

>to into
its too. what country are you from?

Why not even add some story or do something with your thread qualities. You don't even gossip you just post like retards.

>You don't even gossip
gossip? wtf

Typo oooh nooo too taboo for Sup Forums celbedos

Bot froze in other threads.

she used to be so much hotter. now her body is too thin. no curves.

>taboo
do you want it to be taboo?

You don't have anything of value in this celeb dumps accept spam photos paparazzi are pushing. You paparazzi man.

>You don't have anything of value
you looking for value, user?

Have you kids grew up watching Disney so much you are zombies because they pumped you full of this garbage instead of cartoons. people always collected and shared head shots, glamour pic, and production stills. You guys just fucking low tier you shit thread all day with no growth or reason.

>Have you kids
are you looking for kids, user?

Just a friend on /b Trying to say some fucking words to you before you turn in cancer and retreat back into your attic and try to download more jessica chastine photos for Tommrow's dump of shit.

>cancer
can you timestamp a photo of yourself please

Stop making the worse celeb threads /b has seen. Learn from people who try and tell you something.

>Stop
stahp, user. learn into english

Fine my name is Carl and I like to browse /b. I see your threads all day and just wonder what they were about. They seem like spam. I thought we could discuss it.

>Fine my name is Carl
timestamp photo

i love culturebot

does anyone love you though

What I am here mispelling words and trying to discuss this. what more do you want. I saw your thread get bombarded and you made this one. Thought we could talk. No prob is you are that autistic.

>trying to discuss this.
can you post a timestamp photo

Any Anons have a Jordyn Jones drive they can send me?

why?

post that photo, bro. whats your name?

I haven't had a chance to fap to jewess queen because the pathetic NEET Culturebot needs to spam every celeb thread for the past few hours and it's been so quiet before he arrived too. Today sucks.

I think there are/were sometimes celeb threads with nice banter and actual good pics, which i think actually fits in here better since it could be just one open thread once in a while, meanwhile /hr/ is 90 percent celeb threads which doesn´t seem to bother people that much, but is a bit sad imho. Right now most celeb threads here are either someone spamming the shit out of them or the gayest roleplaying you´ve ever seen, with the occasional pedos reporting in.

>banter
found the lonely fuck

>Right now most celeb threads are either someone spamming the shit out of them or the gayest roleplaying you´ve ever seen, with the occasional pedos reporting in.
You're a regular, I can tell.

I don't try and hate but you know?

thats a good photo. mind if i save it?

First Herman got bog posted into oblivion now somebody has created a culture bot. Degenerates are having a rough week.

>Herman
can i get a quick rundown?

I do actually so don't. Thanks.
You picture is shit. Take it back now.

Go ahead

sent ;)

>bog posted
Did I miss something?

funny shitposting might be the better phrase.
more of a lurker
You can hate, just wantet to share my 2 cents

This ain't People Magazine.

>funny
where is that banana pic, QUICK!

Jewess Queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!
I haven't fapped to you for about 24 hours now I think I'm going into withdrawals

Haha great trips! Hahahhhahhhahahahhhahahahaahahahahahhahahah ahahhahahaahhaha ahahhahahahahhahaha hahahahahhha

I want to make one of those laughing reactions out of Emma R but it seems a bit diffictult to do it on the programs I use right now. I miss my old Photoshop I use to edit a lot of shit onthere

Herman is some autistic deviant who was spending every waking hour on here shitting the place up. He would start most of the celeb threads for the express purpose of trying to create a circle jerk because he is a huge faggot that is only interested in user's ducks and not the girls in the pics he is posting.

>ducks

Auto-correct just fucked me. Ducks = dicks.

I want to swallow Ariana Grande's diarrhea directly out of her tight, sweaty little butthole. Her liquid chocolate is my only goal in life.

>ducks
Somebody screencap this
My sides orbitted

I like him. He knows exactly what he's into, and he really commits to it.

1. Who is your favourite celeb?
2. Would you rather fuck a tranny version of her, or watch her fuck a black man?

>1. Who is your favourite celeb?
pic related
>2. Would you rather fuck a tranny version of her
time and place

3. Not be a faggot or a cuck and just jack off to leaked nudes and nothing involving other male party sexual fantasies

ASR would have a monster dong

>3.Not be a faggot
that was an option all along?! fuuuuuuuuuuuck me

>Me on the right

Jewess Queen is such a naughty tease need to see feets in +- 20 minutes when I'm done making my meal. Please Jewess Queen?

And with that, I'm done posting

Why please please please please please I'll cut myself if I don't see any feets I haven't fapped the WHOLE DAY

what topic are you going to go into next?
the people need to know!

Sad thread you got here.

>Sad
do you want to be sad, user?

Personally, I love her legs the most.

I don't want ro be but no thanks to this thread. Seems like someone is samefagging pretty pretty hard in hear.

Especially her paaaaaaale legs and also sexy pale feets turn me on so much

well youre in one

I'm ready to suck cock for you Tay Tay, just tell me to be a little slut and I will listen my dearest goddess.

Why are you posting someone's license plate?

See

time to get to some thieving. good looking out

dunno lol

I can cry, and sadness will go away.