You have a magical cupboard that can give life to anything you put inside of it. What do you put in it?

You have a magical cupboard that can give life to anything you put inside of it. What do you put in it?

I'm eager to see what Sup Forums does with this power.

Myself, might help

Sand- imagine all the tiny living particles, imagine an army of sand bent to your will to get in people's asses and socks... the power..

you wont fit

dragon dildo.

but what if....the sand is rebelious? What if its evil and tries to kill you in your sleep? What is the true nature of living sand?

put you in it so you can go from a dead inside fat ugly faggot nobody to someone that contributes to society and isn't a walking bag of skin.

A Real Doll, like this one, naturally

fleshlight. tired of always having to warm it up, lube it, and clean it out.

All them figures you bought from Japan would open up charges on you all.

My dick innit

this holds up in a court of law

I read the books. It was not so much the cupboard, but the key.
And it was not just life, it made whatever was placed in it REAL.

Yeah.
Guyver unit.
Cringe if you want.
I'd put two in there.
And.
A life size statue of Hillary Clinton to occasionally bring to life and abuse.
You could in all seriousness control the world with that ability.

My Puppet Master dolls. I give them a list...
Then, when they are done with the list, we watch TV together while I pamper them. I give them someone else whenever they are bored. There is always someone deserving of a visit from murder puppets.

i remember that movie being an allegory of colonialism and american exceptionalism. the most telling part was when the white american boy put the newly animated indian man up his anus.

I put this inside, of course.

my dick

a lightning McQueen toy.

I'd buy tons of anime figures just for that

Are you telling me that I could put a tolkien book in there and suddenly the lord of the rings would exist?

I don't think it extended to books. But. It did go so far as to make inanimate objects real.
So yeah, tolkienfag. Stick your replica Sting sword in there for early warning of Orc attacks.
The One Ring replica would be a better choice.

I nut in it

The Ice King tried something similar with his Fan Fiction on Adventure Time. All it did was animate the book into being a living thing.

I'd put an army of figures of myself in there. Then I'd wear a top hat and keep a little meeting room with my top guys in there. They could see out but nobody could see in. They would analyze my surroundings and give me feedback on what I should say or do through a little ear piece. I would even keep the hat on when I have sex

I mean, the indians bow and cowboys six shooter were real, and in tje movie the mini darth vader lightsaber worked, so the magic worked even for fantasy objects. I think there was a unicorn on one of the shelves too.
MLP fans rejoice.

lotr was just an example, id prefer to make some scifi shit real if it extended to books

With the limitations in mind tho Id definitely like to put in a lightsaber or some fake gold coins, im a simple fag

oh god not the cloppers

Best part also was it yanked the PERSON out of whatever time they were in if the figure was based on someone. Hence my whole fixation with late teens Hillary Clinton.
That would be some straight hateful shit I would do.
Or [Insert Generic Power Granting Item Here].
Aladdin's Lamp?

A Sybian

Easy

a dead cat

this

check the met fag that'd only make the cards real, youd need to put your whole yugioh getup in there

Lmao acting like I don't have the whole Yu-Gi-Oh set up

Yup. Written word does not work. You would need a figure. Heheheh. And full size too. And a large enough room to lock it in. Otherwise, you get tiny creature.
IIRC, the kid in the book used his closet for large stuff.
I toss out there for naysayers....a stack of Monopoly money.
And hope it does not accidentally become Zimbabwe dollars.

A fake vial of superAIDS.

Whole case of water bottles labeled in sharpie "potions of immortality, 40 count" and then id go around making random things immortal

The Dragon Balls.
Captain America super soldier serum.
Death Notebook.

I like being a bit cringey with it.
I want something useful.
No matter how bad I want to fuck Milla Jovovich dressed as Leeloo.

CP

My skellies.

Hitler

Action figures of both Goku and Superman and then have them fight

My dad's ashes

Osama bin Laden

the Indian in the cupboard doesnt give like to things. it makes things real.

so indian toy becomes a real indian with real leather clothes and real weapons.

so put in fake gold coins.....get real gold....sell.....become richest person ever.

You might not be aware of this, but there's already boxes you can nut in to bring it to life. Half the population have them.

I’d put my daughters Yoshi doll in there and watch her freak the fuck out when it ate every other toy she owned

Underrated and kek

Oy vey muh sheckles

Literally everything.

Kevin Spacey's career

Dragon dildo. Hands down.

Chocolate milk

a piece of dogshit

then make a fortune by owning the world's first living dogshit

I put this in magic cupboard

what would a living dogshit eat?

I'd put in a single conversation with one person from Facebook. We've been talking for about 3 years; never met. Desperately in love with her but she's in Germany and I live in America. My heart is a torturous monster.

You're a huge faggot.

german girls are all ugly

I put in toys of all the demons from fiction. I create an army of demonic monsters that I only set free if they make me their king

what of it

Pffft fuck no they aren't. I lived there for about 4 years and there's some incredibly hot women there.

>puts plastic gold inside
>real gold comes out
get rich, win life

a live puppy. then i'm gonna lock that bitch in there forever. every time it dies of starvation, the cupboard will bring it back to life.

Get the toys from toy story to come to life. Record a live action version of toy story. Make billions.

I'd put the holocaust in it, because it was never real.

Just need to get it off my chest nigga. fit me

Id put the genie lap plus genie from Alladin. Comes to life . get 3 wish. Conquer planet. Get on teh right level fuckers.

>4 years

What branch of the military is your father/mother in?

Barbie dolls, then I'd have a tiny orgy.

fleshlight

A 100 megaton nuclear bomb & detonator

>put 1,200 dollar miniature Japanese love doll
>gets pregnant
>baby is a girl
>baby gets pregnant

a gun so it can give the gun control freaks a real boogeyman.

I was in the Army stationed in Kaiserslautern.

Figs.

My body pillow

I might invest in a pedo love-doll, then. They're for fucking, so she shouldn't object to us doing it after she's "awaken", right ?

Also, does it change the object to flesh ? Or does it merely animate it, giving it sentience, but keeping the original materials ?

Would we get, say, animated skeletons ?

Would a "genie of the bottle" figure become just a live version of said character, without powers, or would it have the mindset and powers of the character it depicts ?

I'd have to give life to succubi, I guess. Possibly also to cap'tain planet (or some less faggotty hero who could do the same, aka saving the planet).

it could only make plastic figures real

Nice trips I guess..

So, say, rick's portal gun? Or a box of play money?

only if they were plastic. It didn't work on any material other than plastic. The main character tried metal an other materials

Assuming it's a small cupboard:
>buy fuckload of Star Wars battle droid action figures and other things like model vulture droids and AATs
>at least a company sized force of tiny assorted droids
>set up up an additional logistics squad
>send tiny droid armies to hunt mice and other vermin around the house (woo living next to a field)
>when inactive store them in a box
>continue to grow my army over time
>eventually use droids to start making money
I now own a personal army, a tiny personal army, but an army.

>put fleshlight in
>actual real portable pussy

>put replicas of sci-fi weapons in
>go to outdoor range with an E-11, DC15s pistol, and a lightsaber.

If it's a big one:
>have life sized detailed Rem (Re:Zero) statue made
>crouched best girl statue goes in, irl best girl comes out

>buy or build star trek style replicator replica and a handheld object scanner prop for it
>make and attach "infinite power unit" because I'm playing the game
>make it real
>Replicate all the things I want

it can be any size you want since the key is the thing that is magic. You could just use a closet as long as it has a lock that you could use the key on.

In other words It's waifu time. So many things to do.

plebs

Tree fiddy says it's a neckbearded Germong jacking it to your texts.

>What is Skype, Alex?

Thinking about it I'd definitely have to toss all my airshit and my replica pip-boy in there. Maybe a printed off picture of the fallout 4 command console too. TGM and TIM and now I have a bag of holding.

>ywn be able to carry literally everything you own in the equivalent of a pocket dimension with no weight issues courtesy of irl cheat codes

>buy fuckload of Star Wars battle droid action figures
Stopped reading there.

>not wanting a tiny droid army
The fuck is wrong with you?

>irl best girl comes out
kill yourself, id put Rem in just so I could kill her off

That's not how you spell Emilia.

i would put bacon in the cupboard

then when it walked out, i would stalk it around the house, hunting it down like the delicious breakfast meat that it is.

Not even a huge fan of ben 10 but i see no downsides to owning one of these