Question:

Question:

Why does someone who:

beats a woman and have a fulfilled career

Rapes a woman and having a fulfilled career

Etc

Yet of someone hurts people's feelings by saying something politically incorrect, their career is finished

Chris Brown beat Rihanna and his career flourished

Mel Gibson called out Jews while drunk and his career was blacklisted for more than a decade

Why? A part of me wants to yell in rage over how unfair this is, but women enable this shit

Should we tell him?

Do it

Let me in on the secret

I think Chris Brown didn't go to prison because Rihanna declined to press charges.

And xxxtentacion is going to prison.

What are you complaining about?

Are you (((dense)))?

da j00z

People serve time, but their careers bounce back

Same thing extends to athletes, TV & film stars as well.

But if someone says a wrong word or thought, their career is over. There's no denying this

Taylor Swift could come out as a unapologetic Trump Supporter and fucking campaign for him. Her career would tank

An athlete beating his wife will get suspended for a few days

He's

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
So in our society, the liberals protect the downtrodden regardless of what they do, the public narrative is that it's out of love and compassion but it's to keep them controlled, alas essentially letting them get away with just about anything as long as they sing, dance, rap, throw or catch footballs or shoot a basketball.

Why does someone make their hair look like the Seinfeld black and white cookie?

shows you disposable most music is

the fact that people can just ignore a good artist cause they said something wrong shows that art is not a necessity and ultimately shows how little value art has

you couldnt ignore the works of isaac newton or faraday even if they hated niggers

It's because he's underground and has a edgy fanbase. This little nigger can literally do anything and still get away with it

Both are wrong. Just because society is fucked doesnt mean that being an insensitive fuckface is ok

Ask Bowie, Iggy Pop and all those other kiddie diddlers.
Ask Dixie Chicks, it doesn't only happen when it's against muh joos of muh sjws.

You do know the guy who fought to bring back Mel Gibson to the spotlight was Robert Downey Jr., a huge liberal?

To be fair though wouldn't you expect Jewish studio owners to be extra harsh on someone who is publically bad mouthing their people?

>fucking comparing Iggy Pop to this talentless congoid

he still diddled kiddies
dumb faggot

Huh sorry user, couldn't hear you over the sound of gurgling on this nigger's cock

Stop using those words guys.

blacks are held to lower standards. it's true. liberals/city progressives are unironically just as racist as their hick brothers, just in a different way through low expectations and their noble white savior complex.

We need a word for this.

Gentrification

why are you so obsessed with black cocks? if you enjoy them just say so, it's clear you do

You... shouldn't really need to be shown that, honestly. If this seems like a gotcha moment to you then that just means you're a lot slower than everyone else. Art has literally never been seen as a necessity, you've missed the point.

cuz the whole noition of being PC is fucked nowadays, its a nice insentive i think, but it will never work

Because the world is fucked and people don't want to see the truth because it's depressing. Even if they did know all the bad that is happening to this world, what actually could they do?

its called being a cuck

magic

His fanbase outweighs the tragicity of the situation. You see, men who beat women are unique as fuck and have unique genes, its a part of being an artist. they are enigmas, un-understandable by society. their brain has out flown the standards of society.

nothing. that's why it's depressing.

Underrated as fuck my guy

Looking at his hair makes me uncomfortable

>implying white guys don't also get away with sexual/domestic assault
are all Sup Forumstards insecure about their whiteness or is this accidental ignorance?

go to California and/or New York and shout nigger in the crowd. it's a social experiment, youll be fine. what state/country/providence etc. are you from?

slower than me damn

true shit

Why do I feel like people not from this board are coming to this board......

words shouldn't trigger you. if they trigger you, move to a liberal city.

or just literally go to any other site than Sup Forums. it's Sup Forums.

because chris brown and x are black
And they make "black music" so either it's ok because "they're just acting black" or because they should be forgiven because their grandparents picked cotton or something

also jews unironically control the media

>act like a Sup Forumstard in public
Is this one of your brainwashing--I mean redpilling tactics?

>insecure about their whiteness
spoken like a true teenager.
you'll find yourself soon.

>spoken like a true teenager
epic clapback
>you'll find yourself soon
Thanks, I hope you do too asap

You're talking as if his career is over or some shit. He'll be fine. Gucci mane knocked a bitch out on stage, remember?

nigger lover

>white dicklet detected

what is the threshold for someone being a dicklet?

exactly dude. We should meet up irl, whered do you live?

6" soft

how come?

20%+ less than average, it's the edge of dicklet territory

you're brainwashed and i want you to wake up because it's happy up here.

keep repeating that to yourself enough and you'll believe it forever, brainwash is amazing like that. Ignorance is bliss, I'm glad you feel happy at least :)

thanks, senpai.

>Chris Brown beat Rihanna and his career flourished

Rihanna was hitting and slapping him when he was trying to drive.

Her actions could of killed people including themselves but Chris brown is the one criticised for how he reacted in a tense situation where someone was risking his life.

gotta save women tho, they innocent even tho they abuse!

Texas, the one and only. Of course you know I'm on the pimp shit

how many levels of spousal abuse are you on?

he basically said he hit her, fighting back, and hit her a lot harder than he meant to

you're seriously going to defend FUCKING Rihanna, senpai? have some self-respect.

nah read again

Why didn't you address the comment you just replied to?

Did you even read the text?

yep. you can't ban people who are telling the truth even tho you like to think that.

i replied to what it was replying to?

God this little faggot is gonna get butt fucked so hard in prison. I read all the shit he did to that poor girl and she still had the balls to cuck him lol. He truly is Sup Forums'so Manlet idol no surprise you niglets worship him and fags like Lil Peep.

Reminder

my bad, senpai

You can tell this post is fake because he mentions Lil Peep and with a meme image.

Try again.

Nah, Lil Peep is a much as a try hard faggot like xxxcocksucker.

Get better taste friendo.

Have another meme.