fat people are the worst.
1. they take up a lot of space
2. they take up more resources in general
3. they always have a chip on their fat shoulder
feel free to add on.

>weight within normal range
>BMI within normal range
>still look like this

I am 6ft6 and 310 pounds, and I feel great... :)

Just because you're not fat doesn't mean you're in shape. It just means you don't cram your face with bullshit all day. You don't want to have a belly, go exercise regularly.

start by fixing your shit posture you faggot

please die of some fat-related illness

Talk to us again in 10 years when your knees are literally dust.

Fucken lost it

I counted to ten three times

>chip on their shoulder

That's for if they get hungry

LOL

Yes, that is possible, but in the end, I will be always taller, much stronger, and better than you in all other cases :)

Where is your hate for fat people coming from?

Your mama is fat? Somebody faty banged your fat mama?

Enlighten us please, dear user.

'
>taller
sure
>stronger
you sound more like a fat slow fuck 2bh
>better than you in all other cases
at what? eating?
they should send you to ethopia and divide you among the starving children you worthless fat fuck.

Dude Kys. Thats the only solution.

They fucking smell terrible.

Girls like hugging fat guys, sure. If they enjoy some fat sweaty ball of meat struggling to get on top of them to cram his half fat covered cock in they clap, then that bitch is not right in the head. That sounds terrible in every single way.

Ex-fat guy here. Can confirm this. Fat people sweat a lot.

stand up straight tighten your stomach muscles instead of letting them loose all day.

They are not really fat, its just the skeleton creating thicker walls to better protect itself. Skeletons are parasites, after all.

It’s also scwntifically proven that people with fat folds develope a type of fungus or mold under their folds. So unless you’re really scrubbing under their server all times a day and using a lot of talcum powder, you will literally smell of mold.

They should be icentivised to lose weight by having higher healthcare premiums and all correspondence addressed to them starting by "dear fat piggy"

Girls like far guys cause they know they won't cheat on em.except maybe with hookers they won't have the same opportunitys

My ex gf was curvy when we got together like, like 5'6" 160ish. She was cute, I didn't mind.

But god damn she was the laziest person I've ever met. When I broke up with her she was pushing 205lb. Every day after work she would immediately beach herself on the bed, only getting up to fill her glass with Coke/Dr. pepper and to pile fried frozen food on a baking sheet and stick it in the oven.
Anytime I would bring up her eating habits she would start crying and say you're just going to break up with me because I'm fat.
I was a hefty lad, got up to around 260 in High school, sitting at a cool 180 now though, I had forgotten the smell of fat sweaty little boy.... until her. It was the same fucking smell. Also she thought showering once ever couple of days did the trick so it was.... just awful. Fats are terrible people.