What does Sup Forums think of Cambodia?

What does Sup Forums think of Cambodia?

Cambodians make excellent batteries.

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

Whuuu? A soup company bought a country? Whuuuuuu that's craaaaazyeeh dude!@

Facinating

its cool

i constantly forget it exists

I, like the rest of the world, don't.

Am Cambodian. Ask me anything.

>ghost cities.

Are people still bitter about the war or do they have a move on attitude like the vietnamese seem to have? How do cambodians treat people with communist leanings?

Is norodom sihomani gay like people say he is?

Is norodom sihomani gay like people say he is?

Very much bitter. Forced us with three options back in the day: migrate out of our home, die, or live in internment camps for an unknown amount of time. Cambodians's in US are mostly populated in Cali, and some are still nervous to visit the home country; because a country left in that kind of state created lots of crimes...

How do you properly pronounce phenom penh?

I got a job offer to teach english in Cambodia since you dont need a degree to do that im working on a degree at the moment then i plan to go to china afterwords to teach english, but i really wanna travel now. You mentioned crime. Is that crime mostly local crime or are foreigners targeted as well? Is it violent crime or mostly petty crime?

(pe-nom beh) err. It's hard to describe, the way we pronounce 'p' sounds like b's

Petty. Local areas and mostly in cities.

cool, thanks for posting this over and over in multiple threads.

Thats how it is in thai. Like a sharp breathy b sound

What is a nice vacation spot there outside of Siem Reap and the capital? Sikhounville seems popular but i imagine its full of drunk obnoxious australian backpackers