Guitar thread. Post your instrument, make and model, I'll start. Les paul epiphone studio 2010

Guitar thread. Post your instrument, make and model, I'll start. Les paul epiphone studio 2010

Here we go again...
How's things R?

Ok I geuss. Bored. Playing some guitar, thought id make a thread and check out other user's guitars. What music do you like?

How about these Gibson's that tune themselves?
Gibson has a lot of legendary models
I'm a huge Thunderbird fan
I just don't think they can compete with high end smaller companies.
They produce less instruments and they wind up being Better quality.

Pretty eclectic, classical, Motown, Hip Hop etc.
Anything from the 60's up to early-mid 90's.
Anything after that is shite.

Yup, pretty much the same hear. I like black metal too..the scary white people from norway and shit.

Nothing makes me less interested in someones taste in music than arbitrary cut off dates. It never makes you look "2 cool for shitty new music" it just makes you look too dumb or lazy to distinguish good music from bad music, so you use time frames as a crutch. My guess is you are either middle aged and unopen to nee experiences or you are one of those "born in the wrong generation" teens who doesn't realize that there was just as much shitty music back then, we just don't reminisce about it.

I'm not too far away from the Vikings...Know a singer or 2.

Triggered much?
Fucking brilliant, carry on.
Spellcheck while you're at it.
4/10

Pm 10.had for 13 yrs

60th anniversary fender p bass
Put Duncan quarter pound pickup in it

I like it. Heres my other two. Ibanez 5 string and my martin. -op

One exactly like this with a red killswitch between the volume and tone knobs.

(image from google)

And my main one is this

(pic also from google)

I like how the pickups are placed..sexy.

Thanks! The humbuckers are a bit wobbly, but they sound nice

Thos beauty here is my main. Pic from google.

I use the same but lefty. Backup guitar only but probably the best I own. Modded it with nazgul neck and black winter bridge. Currently use a schecter hellraiser with active emg 81/85 as main. Bc rich warlock platpro as my 3rd with invader bridge

Ottawa based band

Nice
Yeah, ive always wanted a rich..need to invest.

Your band?

Jackson RRX MG - My main - Had it for about 6 or 7 months
(Pic from google because to lazy to take one)

Shaaaarrp!!!
I just finished cleaning my room. My goal for today is complete. What yall doing?

Simon and Patrick Songsmith
And a PRS 245 SE

Fucking love both of these guitars

1976 guild, 2006?danelectro, got a couple of strats (2001 mim,2015us) and a les paul jr(1996) also, no pics of those though

I like the neck.