What's the worst present you ever got Sup Forums?

What's the worst present you ever got Sup Forums?

a pizza from little Cesars and a hug

Nice screenshot. normie.

Nothing

>What's the worst present you ever got Sup Forums?
The "Gift" of life

Don't be so negative. The kids in Africa envy you so much you wouldn't believe.

For our 3rd anniversary my wife brought her friend over for a surprise 3some for me. My wife had put on a few pounds since we got married, so I made a point of talking about how hot her curves were, etc, which my wife took as "he likes fat chicks" I guess.

Her friend was like 250 easy, and the worst kind of fat chick where they have a huge gut but no tits and a flat ass.

I ended up freaking out and basically shouting that I wasn't attracted to the fatty, and my wife was pissed off for like a week because her friend wouldn't talk to her.

Also about a month later I met up with her friend to apologize, got really drunk together, and ended up cumming in her pussy.

Tl;Dr, the worst present I ever got for my wedding anniversary was having to pay for a landwhale's abortion.

>Alex, I'll take "Shit that never happened" for $500

A fucking jigsaw puzzle set. Never touched that shit.

This was back before the Internet and before chicks regularly shaved their pussies...
and I asked my girlfriend many times if she would shave hers.
She shaved her pussy for our wedding night, and told me it was a special wedding present
Except, later, she claimed she was too drunk to have sex and I never saw it.
She never shaved it again.
Worst present ever!

>Don't be so negative. The kids in Africa envy you so much you wouldn't believe.
Thats the only thing stopping me kms. I hate niggers so much

What is the worst gift i got?

My life

thats not a present

A true humanist. I like you user.

My aunt bought me 4 shirts that are clearly 2 or more sizes smaller than what fits me.

All 4 shirts are still in my closet with the original tag on, and have been there for about 3 years.

can of monster

This trap will give you free dick picks if your into that. 5302186319. Merry Christmas folks.

>wife not shaved
Time for divorce.

Well, I now know what present I would love for Christmas. Or should I say who, not what.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>Dad told me I wasn't planned after showing up drunk at my 8th birthday party, took the time to explain to me and my friends what he meant after I blew the candles out on my cake in front of my friends

>On my 18th birthday my mother told my girlfriend to cancel our plans and she wanted to take us out for dinner on my birthday, we went to a Mexican food place my mother picked because she likes it (I don't like Mexican food) and then insisted I had to pay for everyone because it was my birthday.

>On my 9th, 10th and 11th birthdays and the Christmases in between, my mother wrapped the same charades box up and gave me it as a gift insisting that we had to play it, I'd always put it to the side, she would hide it away and give me it as a gift again.

>On my 16th birthday my dad decided that the dog I grew up with was suffering and needed putting down, he made me stand over him while they gave him the injection, needless to say I was fucking distraught the whole day.
"Stop being so upset, it's just a dog"

I don't talk to my parents much anymore.

That pasta is older than your mom's kick to start vibrator. Fuck off m8.

>A fucking bottle for the spaghetti.
>For my birthday.
>From my girlfriend of 6 years.
>ffs we're not even italian.
>We broke 3 years ago now.
>I still use the fucking bottle.
Pic related

Thanks for sharing user. May your doggo rest in peace.

>I still use the fucking bottle
>for at least 3 years now
How is that a bad gift, then? Seems pretty useful to me.

A game for a console I didn't own. It was this dumb bullshit CN had.

Do you still miss her?

I got a Starbucks card once at work, i never go there and there was barely any money in it. Yay

you must live a sheltered ass life. A pizza and a hug is a great gift

Spaghetti comes in closeable boxes. If you thought that was useful, you have a female brain.

Yeah sure

Why not though

No, you fucking idiot, I never implied anything of the sort. He's using the gift for such a long time, therefore it isn't such a bad gift. Stupid virgin.

Wtf. Are your parents hillbillies?

Your coworker really seem to like you. kek

Probably the first thing she saw at the store on her way home. She didn't even wrap it. Birthday presents are supposed to be something that you'll enjoy, not crappy kitchenware.
It wasn't even full of spaghetti when she gave it to me. Fml.
Nope. Got a better gf now. Fuck that cheating and selfish bitch.

No. Siblings. Why?

My girlfriend gave me this Bluetooth enabled lock. Expensive little thing, and it was a bright baby blue. And I've never used it once. Not only is it ugly, but I just didn't need a super expensive fancy lock. Like what the fuck am I gonna do with this piece of Shit?

It was expensive, so it constituted like half my gift. All super shitty and utilitarian crap that wasn't in the least interesting or fun.

I asked for a small drone.

Kek

Post tits or gtfo.

>He's using the gift for such a long time, therefore it isn't such a bad gift.
That's some female brained reasoning right there. Maybe it was a bad gift and he's just to stupid to realize it.
>Stupid virgin.
Stop projecting.

Middle class in the UK.
Dad likes giving "tough love", my mother is spoiled.
I'm surprised I turned out half as good as I have.

Nigger. I had nigger from my gf for my last bday.

+ a rosary. Still got the stuff to show people how retarded religious people are.

>I'm surprised I turned out half as good as I have.
I'm surprised you consider people who put every sentence on it's own line "good".

Idk. I dont ever consider any gift bad. Its something i didnt have before so fuck it. Plus it's not like i spent money on it. So if it sucks then whatever

Like pic related?

Just because it's useful doesn't mean it isn't a bad gift.
also that using it for three years thing seemed more sadlonelyanon than fuckmyshitgiftanon

You're all a bunch of entitled cunts. Smile, say thank you and appreciate the fact that someone cares enough about you to give you something, regardless of how shitty or small.

Does your gf nod and smile after recieving your small cock?

Fuck off, normie. There's literally nothing wrong with being entitled or ungrateful. If you think there is, head back to facebook with the other pigs eating from the trough.

HPV.

She cheated

Buy yourself a drone. Christ you're a whiney little faggot.

>says being too drunk is a reason not to have sex on your wedding night
Divorce her

Also, how little did you have sex that it was hairy again by the time you saw it?

I've never seen spaghetti in a closeable box. I'm not saying it doesn't exist, I'm just saying it's not common at all where I live, so it could at least be a useful gift, if not a good one.

I'm surprised your jimmies got rustled so easily.
I use a 21:9 monitor and when the return key isn't used I have to read forward and back, it's a pain.
Get a grip m80.

>christmas coming up
>wife asks what I want
>tell her I really need to lose weight and I'm thinking of joining a gym
>figure maybe she'll get me workout clothes, maybe a gift card for clothes. maybe even a gym membership
>christmas day comes and she hands me a box
>my gift was a talking scale
>"your weight is 190 pounds. you have gained fi..."
>thanks hon

socks and a tie

It's still good to keep the spaghetti inside. Why should I trash it? It has literally zero sentimental value for me. I still laugh about how stupid and selfish she was when I remember it.

What a shitty reason. Its not like women have to do anything during sex. She can literally just lay there. You should have fucked her

Yes she does. Stay jelly virgin.

Fuck. Did you beat her up?

Lol yeah im jelly.

>jimmies got rustled
It's not 2012 anymore, reddit.
>I use a 21:9 monitor and when the return key isn't used I have to read forward and back, it's a pain.
It seems like this issue is caused by you having a cognitive/learning disability.

a log of firewood when i was like 11

You can fuck off back to le land. Your mother shat you into the street like a chut.

It's paper boxes. At least when you not buy the cheapest of cheap spaghettis.

I get socks every year.its bretty gud tho. I like new socks

socks as a kid I guess...

I was always lit and excited by any present as long as it was not a complete cheap chineese toy or clothes.

You could give me 3 meters of cables, soldering iron, few led's and power supply and I would be happy.

>chut
Is that some sort of shitskin slang? Speak American or leave.

More like a stiff neck from giving so many blowjobs to be able to afford said screen.

>American...

I was never given shitty gifts for christmas. My parents didnt lie to me about santa so they always let me and my siblings pick out what we wanted.

You have a wife. Be thankful, normie.

Two plane tickets and a booked room in New York.. I was 21 and I guess mom and dad thought I had a girlfriend... Or any friend..
Ended up selling both tickets, staying in my apartment getting drunk for that weekend.

American English. It's what the worlds of business and politics speak since England lost their right to be stewards of the language after Hitler forced them to hide in their root cellars like faggots. Welcome to the planet Earth post WWII.

At least you didn't freeze to death you ungrateful prick.

Being this autistic.

He's an Indian fag. Lol that's the kind of response you can expect from an Indian fag to be honest.

>not having an argument
>not knowing when greentext is necessary
I thought pajeets only hung out on Sup Forums.

well those are not even secure.

Jesus Christ, you could at least wash it once in a fucking while, you disgusting slob.

Sick burn broseph.

Fuck you kid.

Worst gift..
Hmm.
I think an old pc with W95 on it covered in weed stickers and a hdd that was dying. From my retarded uncle.

It comes in plastic packets where I live

That's a mulato, you fuckhead

Same here, never seen anything else.

Anyone who isn't white with blue eyes is a nigger.

Wow pathetic

a blow job...

That look!!
She's like; "Mom... for reelz... you know I'm gonna burn then take apart, then take a shit on this nigg-doll!"

>implying you wouldn't make love with her if you could
Sure son. Sure.

Never really gotten a bad gift.

>random stuff from distant relatives, usually clothes, nice clothes
>video games, electronics etc from closer relatives
>money, watches and travel bundles (tickets, booked hotels etc) from my parents/siblings

change your aspect ratio and resolution. if that really is the case, which i highly doubt, then you are using wrong settings. but that also means you are truly retarded, and im not just saying that, i mean it. seriously, are you retarded? you have to be...

Nope I'm gay.

Where do you live?