So was it even necessary for him to sign with the Warriors?

So was it even necessary for him to sign with the Warriors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9G-YXE4nVoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hmm California with the Splash Brothers or Oklahoma?

Yes it was necessary.

Yeah because Westbrook, Ibaka/Oladipo, Kanter and Adams are scrubs

Not to mention KD unironically gave up $80 mlllion to play with the millennial bros

>Nor Cal
>California
Enjoy your overcast days and shitty beaches

Ohhhh nooo waaahhh KD is so poor. He's practically on the streets.

Of course you're not rich so you don't get it

But an extra $82 million would've ensured generational wealth

oh you make more money than Kevin Durant? My bad

you have literal autism if you don't think KD already has enough money/earning potential to make sure the next generation of his family has wealth.

For him? He'll win a cuck ring that means jack shit in respect to what his actual accomplishments were
For the Warriors? Slight boost

Both parties "won." KD not so much though, he took ringcucks banter way too much
Retired jersey for your team >>>>>>>>>>> meme ring

Why so many apehoop threads? Don't you have a general?

Lol the ring means jack shit? To who? You? Some autist who whines on anime message boards?

Lol okay. A ring is a ring. Lebron Miami rings aren't less because he won them with Wade. You don't take 3 rings away from Kobe because he won them with shaq.

The only people who say the ring doesn't mean anything are the people who hate the Warriors, complain about Warriors, memechucking, people like you who just find something to whine about.

Well given that he's a nigger

I think the extra $82 million would mean more

KD wasn't even that important to the Thunder

They're still gonna make the playoffs without him

Go away Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=9G-YXE4nVoI

lel KD is so fucking useless.

Yeah, he really only added 6-8 wins a season

>believing anything Stephen A. Smith says

I love these butthurt threads about Golden State, Durant, and Curry

Keep 'em coming, Sup Forums!

I'm a Thunder fan

I'm glad we got rid of the snake bitch. Enjoy choking in the playoffs again, you fucks. Nice to know that KD is $82 million poorer though

Yeah otherwise they wouldn't choke again this year, with Durcant those betas can easily lose in 6 to the Cavs.

It's like 72 and above March-October mostly sunny. This isn't Pacific Northwest dumbass. Plus I live in Santa Cruz and our beaches are fucking great

Yeah I don't see how the Cavs don't win it all this year. Apparently Vegas agrees with me

>implying I watch niggerball
>implying Niggerbrook can win a title by himself

kek if Iverson couldn't do it, that faggot sure won't

>implying Iverson is as good as Westbrook

GTFO casual

>Westbrick
>Good
When Russell , I meme chuck and choke in the playoffs, Westbrick carries OKC to the finals you can compare him to AI.

Is this what millennials do now? Go to the "muh nostalgia" argument?

When did AI average a triple double?

You now realize that the thunder have a worse record than the Utah jazz
That's fucking pitiful m8

When did Westbrick not choke in the playoffs?

Yet the Thunder swept the Jazz in the regular season

All of Westbrook's "choking" can be attributed to KD.

Losing KD

Thunder without Westbrook: KD goes 20-62 in 2007
Thunder without KD: 45 wins in 2015, most likely 49 wins in 2017

yeah, what a needed piece.

KD carried OKC to the finals having Westbrick as a liability with his inneficiency. When Westbrick averages 30 points in 1 postseason with 47 FG% you can compare him with KD

No one who knows anything about basketball won't acknowledge this ring because Durant is a bitch. The warriors don't even need him. He's just too beta to win a championship without joining a championship winning team.

See

KD in his MVP season went 22-11 without Westbrick and Ibaka. Also taking into account rockie seasons is very milenial desu

See

The Jazz are unironically like the 5th best team in the NBA, what are you on about?

Ok so KD was 11 games above .500 without Westbrook

Westbrook is on pace for 16 games above .500 without KD.

>16 games above
Playing 49 more matches. KDs W/L% is miles ahead of Westbrick's

He should have come to Boston to get mentored by Brady on how to be the GOAT

Are we assuming Westbrook is winning the next 5 games?

how fast did AI blow it? There are countless stories of guys who lose it all. Why do you post here if you know nothing about sports?

How will he not?

He's already guaranteed to have won more games without KD than KD without Westbrook.

>le muhllenials in every KD thread
>le $82 muhllion in every KD thread

did KD fuck your wife or is it just autism?

its gonna be even funnier when westbrick bails on oklahomo in a few years

$82 million is more money than anyone in your country has ever seen

Never trust a nigga from PG

>this butthurt
lmao pls tell me your raising your own babby Trayvone

Just wanted a free ride to the title. KD is never alpha

Westbrook's legacy will always be better than KD's in OKC no matter what.

KD is no different than LaMarcus Aldridge

2bh I'd do the same. One of the main points of playing pro sports is to win stuff.

Fuck off. Not everything has to be general. This isn't reddit.

that comment was from 4 hours ago m8

But rings genuinely don't mean shit for guys like Robert Horry. He has 7 and nobody cares, and it's not like he never got minutes with those championship teams, he usually played good bench minutes to help them out. He just played for 3 of the most stacked teams ever and his contribution was ultimately not that important so no one cares about his rings. So far KD's contribution has been unimportant too.

Enjoy your Triple Double meme machine and the first round exits and low draft picks he brings. OKC will never prosper until Westbrook hits the fucking road.

> says that doesn't watch basketball
> utilizes former players for comparison

really gets you thinking

going to have to agree with this...nobody seems to better at going broke than African-American athletes

Better than Kevin "Beta" Durant

there is no evidence that KD is a more viable player than Westbrook

Shaq is a nigger too and his got over 200mil

It's ok besides the general is generally shit with all the memeposting.

It's getting almost as bad as the Starcraft 2 General over in /vg/.

he'll get it back winning rings and becoming a legend

>he thinks NBA salaries are their only source of income

>there is no evidence that KD is a more viable player than Westbrook
KD carried OKC to the finals while Westbrick was sabotaging the team from the inside with his lazy defending and his excessive and inefficient usage rate

So again

Thunder without Westbrook: 20-62
Thunder without KD: 45 wins, 49 wins

There's no way to attribute any success of the Thunder to KD when he's always had Westbrook. And with him out at GSW and them on a 12 game winning streak, he's useless there too

No the Warriors unironically play better without him

KD just sponges off points that would've been made by Steph or Klay anyway, he's a giant waste of money.

Still irks me that this guy could've won a title with Westgod and been respected but now he's an afterthought on a team he doesn't even fit with

But they did need an SF that wasn't Barnes

They need him if they want to defeat the Kawhi-led Spurs and Cavaliers. Without Durant it's a gentleman's sweep for LeBron.

How do you think he feels about the 12 game win streak without him?

KD is already better than lebron
>doesnt flop
>cant actually shoot
>not a diva
>better scoring percentage
All lebron has is his ridiculous athleticism which is already fading

necessary for him or the warriors?

For the Warriors AND him

Yeah for him it was yes he has a higher percentage chance of winning a championship ring with Golden State and that's all he wants.

Fuck generals m8.

He could've went to San Antonio or Boston or Cleveland and had a better chance

He's taking the hardest road

>cleveland
and play for free? they were already over the cap

>muh triple double
Ai had to carry a scurb team to the final against prime kobr and shaq

For the Eastern Conference teams he'd certainly have a higher percentage chance reaching the finals. With Golden State in the finals though he doesn't even necessarily need to play and they could win him a ring so yeah.

Kek I love it when people move to a team that just won a championship and then they go on to not win again

Comparing the rockie season is a millenial argument so not valid. When Westbrick got injured KD maganaged to win 22 games out of 33. Westbrick has never come close to that my millenial friend

Durant leaded the Warriors in points,rebounds,assists and blocks with a 53 3P%. You are just delusional

Nothing. He doesn't have Westbrick's complex

He should've went to the Clippers

>already had a 300 mil shoe deal

Look at how much money Tyson lost. How do people think that $82M is irrelevant? Is it delusion? More money is always better, unless he thinks being on the Warriors gives better opportunities for sponsorship deals or something. A place in NYC where someone like Durant would live costs like $10M, not to mention he has taxes and other enormous expenses.

Probably good since he doesn't have to babysit. Also probably enjoying it more than the dustbowl that is OKC.

>muh triple double
omg double digits. what is really the difference between 20-10-10 and 20-9-9? it's quite spergy

Since Durant left their defense allowed less and offense got more. He led because he heroballed

no, he was just a really nice insurance policy for GSW and GSW was a really easy path to a first ring for him.

Durant needs the Warriors more than the Warriors need Durant, probably the most important part of it for GSW was neutralizing a major competitor than actually acquiring Durant.

How did he heroballed? He shot as much as Curry but just had abetter FG%.Curry and Klay were playing like shit until the last 2 weeks in which they have returned to their 2015 level.Durant was single handly carrying the Warriors until the injury

They needed to protect the ring against LeBron.When Bogut got injured the Cavs had a free path to score which caused them the series.KD doesn't get injured as much and is a great defender.They also needed anotther scorer so they can't double team Curry again

This. He's literally a cuck, taking the easiest route possible with a millennial meme team.

If he was actually elite he would have signed with Boston, forcing him to go through Cleveland to prove himself a truly elite player.

For such an "elite" player, he has never been the face of a franchise. He went from living in Westbrook's shadow to living in Curry's.

If he wins a meme ring nobody is going to give a shit. I could sign with the Warriors right now and win a ring also.

The league should have never allowed that bullshit signing

Lebron went to Bosh and Wade yet people still call him elite

Big shot Bob has more clutch than KD tho

>he has never been the face of a franchise.
>He went from living in Westbrook's shadow to living in Curry's.

He wants a Ring without having to earn it, and won't get one

>thunder without westbrook
>rookie KD was the only good player on the team
fuck outta here

>Lebron went to Bosh and Wade yet people still call him elite

Because the people who do that are massive fucking hypocrites. The only people still salty about Durant leaving that shithole OKC are the hillbilly fucks in Oklahoma, despite this Durant putting their shithole city on the map and brain-dead Lebron cocksuckers like Stephen A. Smith; who want the NBA to completely turn into the WWE, where 'revenge' storylines superseded actual basketball; to the point retards legitmately thought that Westbrook had a chance in hell of beating Golden State out of the 4 times they played, even without Durant.

As for this 'fued' Westbrook is over it, even if his weak, jealous, fuckboy fanboys aren't.

When Westbrook wins it's in spite of Durant, when he and the Thunder lose or get blown the fuck out by actual competition, it's Durant's fault for leaving.

The people throwing shade on Kevin Durant's name are the reactionary fucktards who don't even watch the NBA and instead jackoff to box scores and watches ESPN masturbate to their Westbrook "Triple-Double" counter.

Irregardless of if Durant gets a ring during the rest of his career, he should be free to play whatever the fuck he wants, since that's the point of free agency.

>He wants a Ring without having to earn it, and won't get one

Considering Lebron has gotten 2 rings without earning them, I'm surprised that there are people still thinking they have any say on who rightfully deserve a ring.

Not at all. I laugh every time a player signs off to another team (and takes a pay cut while doing so) just for a slightly higher chance to win a championship. I get why they do it. It's a hard trap to fall into because the media pushes this "he/she can't be considered great unless they win rings" agenda pretty fucking hard.

But is it really worth it if people are going to only remember you if you win rings? Fuck no, people don't remember shit and in the long run, people stop caring. We live in a "what are you doing for me NOW?" world and not a "what have you done for me LATELY?" world.

Kevin Durant, some Spurs players, a lot of Patriot players just off the top of my head are all cucks that bought into the "you ned taek paycut if u wan win". It's fucking stupid. I never blame a guy like Brock Osweiler for cheating teams of their money. You should be taking care of yourself first before anything else. Teams are businesses first and foremost, and they will throw you under when you aren't serviceable anymore.

Whether or not Durant wins a championship, people won't give a shit weeks later. We all move on, time waits for no one.

Dumbass. Winning rings means more endorsements which means more money than he would've made on the Thunder.

>LeBron got 2 rings without earning them

LeBron can win a ring with pretty much any team in the league. I can't stand the guy, but he turns any team he's on into an instant contender. No other single player in the league has the same impact he does.

Maybe Durant could have had that impact, but we'll probably never know.

>LeBron can win a ring with pretty much any team in the league.

-As long as he has (AT LEAST) two super stars to piggy back off.

-As long as he's in the shitty Eastern Conference.

-As long as idiots still buy his overpriced shoes.