twitter.com/AnonBabble

first

yes a good california thread

Stop posting Koreans

Pretty drunk right now

my friends wanna go out

how do i steer it so we go eat sushi!!

How do I get a qt fit Mexican gf?

Hey guys I invited Finland to come later I hope that's alright with you?

Oddly enough, my family tree knowledge is mostly Polish.
However, I took an ancestry test, and while it just confirmed that I'm mostly Polish, I had significant amounts of southern yuropeen, so that's probably it. Many of my relatives are blonde and light-eyed, but I have nearly black hair and extremely dark brown eyes. It's weird tbqh.

I had ONE (1) beer! I'm wasted, DUDE.

thurston did i tell you about the time in the hospital when i first got there i became delerious?

only if Cities: Skylines makes government policy more important in the sequel so tiers of buildings don't easily tier up and shit or w/e

As evidenced, Samus has undergone significant physical changes from hair color to body shape, yet I don't recall similar outrage in response to those adjustments on the same scale we've witnessed in this thread. Samus Aran is an automaton. There's no culture, ethnicity, or behavior profile typified to one class or another. But oh no, we can't make her Black because that's not what she is. More like that's not what she's about. Then you have closet racists suggesting an all new Black character instead, as if they don't know fans will be clamoring for Samus to return like Jason Bourne after suffering Aaron Cross. They'd miss the old Samus with whom they gelled on such a personal level over the course of these 30 years.

Tell them to their face that you want to eat some raw fish.
Then it's sushi tiem.

Alcohol withdrawals?

I drink 1.5 beers a night.

there's this surgery they do in china where they break your leg bone in two places and use a telescopic rod to pull them apart one millimeter a day until they grow in length
just saying

probably gypsy

Me too, but also with a pound of whiskey.
I'll fight you for that.

yep ur a gypsy

didnt read a word

maybe though that combined with the infection
at any rate i thought it was a cult and they were trying to force me to join so i attempted to escape and tried to attack people. then i thought i was in a movie that was being made after being handcuffed by a peace officer i attempted to attack with a fire extinguisher. they used my compliance to strap me to a bed and then i thought i had been tricked and the bed had a bomb in it and they were going to blame me for the explosion so i started trying to escape but i couldn't so i tried to move the bed to the bathroom so the bomb wouldn't kill anyone but me. this was unsuccessful so i fell asleep and pissed myself while sleeping.

We were so close to a competent, smart, well-versed person as president.

And half the country said, "Screw that. We want a racist dumb fuck."

could you type louder? I can't hear you

i wanna get a fight stick and play fighting games desu

patricians buy fight sticks and mod them into an arcade cabinet

yeah why couldn't'of we elected Jeb

>we

?

one of you fags should starting posting and referring to yourself in third-person so I can laugh at you

i regret not voting for jeb in the primary

thing is it fucks up your proportions if you overdo it even a little bit. you won't look like a taller, you'll just look like a short guy with long legs

not to mention that the recovery process is like half a year long even you even ever fully recover

Knoxville-chan thinks this is fucking GAY

Cara poster is best poster

How's your Friday evening going so far.

-tan*
whatever
fight me

who here like T.T

kek

Had a pint and on the second now.
So good. Ignoring important problems in my life now.
Chill, dude, as the Californians say.

Pretty radical my dude. Having a bodacious time. Hope your night across the pond is far out and funky to the extreme pal.

now believe was found at the end of 5th grade. And then this rock’s next descendent is this first of two rocks, and the rock’s descendant’s start back at the rock that I found in 8th grade, on the 3rd day of the 3rd week of school, and then this rock that was found at the old soccer field at the middle school—the one that was out behind the school was found on a Tuesday in the year 2010. And this rock was the dull-rounded rock, and this rock I wish I still had, or could find again and this rock was found at the field that I was at one day in 8th grade before the day that I had ruined the rest of my 8th grade—and actually it ruined the rest of the 8th grade I could’ve had if I’d not done what I did that day in track and field..* And then the rocks that I found in 2011, at pleasant mount near Scranton, PA. And then this rock that I found after 8th grade, and that was found in 2011, was found on the 24th of September, 2011. And it possibly was found at 4:00 and during the darkening hours of that lovely Saturday afternoon of the 24th of September in the year 2011. And the reason that all three of these rocks that were found and kept, but then eventually lost, were the descendants of the rock that was found at camp w. and then the rock that was found before this, was probably cement… [But now *I believe it was lithic sandstone because lithic sandstone if it has yellow, orange, black, or gray, it has some iron in or on it. And the reason why that I believe the rock I actually called the cement stone, I believe was actually a rock that was sandstone and since it had yellow and cement coating, I believe that the coating was iron—this is because the rock that I was sandstone and the reason why I believe this, is simple. This is because the part of this rock had sandstone-like texture all over—and this rock that was found in 5th grade I believe is the ancestral rock to the rock I found first that is the first grand-child in some sense—because the rock that I

hate my body and myself
gonna take some percs or smth

What's /cum/ listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4eR_2wYr0

excellent

youtu.be/6QaFK_GvO_s

some kind of metal on
twitch
.tv/amazoniana

what did she mean by this?

are you fucking kidding me

HAD FIVE (5) girls hit on me back in high school
Friendzoned ALL of them because I was fucking autistic back then.
ZERO (0) have hit on me since then.

youtu.be/ePpPVE-GGJw?t=27
youtu.be/ePpPVE-GGJw?t=27

>she
?

how is this shit fair, or legal

i do hate the nigger manlet thomas, but WTF

i did this too
it sucks back in grade school when you just want your precious time spent on something actually fun
like vidya

No one cares about the Celtics. It's bruins/sox/pats or nothing BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

guys Finland is on track to be the smallest Nordic nation
how do we save them

>Germany
>decline
I don't understand, what about all the immigrants?

BURGER them

Why should an entirely just society be desirable to those who benefit from certain types of injustice like discrimination?

I would move to Finland for the burgering.
NOT a fan of their alcohol tax, though.

if your state doesn't have an ensign you have no argument for leaving the union

You and I can open up a Vodka distillery in Finland and liberate the women.

I went to Sup Forums and I got triggered

>mow lawn
>last patch is under a big bush
>notice the neighborhood lazy cat happens to be laying there
>always see him laying around different places
>doesn't give a shit that a lawnmower is going off 2 feet from him
I've been cucked out of a well trimmed lawn by this little shit, next time I see him I should take pictures because people seem to like posting cats here. Someone has to own him because he's fat as hell, but there's no collar, still he's extremely docile for what's supposed to be an outdoors cat.

Sounds like alcohol withdrawals and a high fever yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZR2p-DhSX4

Sounds absolutely genius.
The Finns wouldn't mind.

>DNA test came back
>40% Anglo
>40% Irish
>20% Ukrainian Jewish

A-at least I'm not black.

>mow lawn
>last patch is near the ground hornets

hello fatties :3

he was dead, user

the quality of the NBA has plummeted, and thats saying something after shit like 2013 and 2002

>boston """""""fans"""""""

It won't go on for 33 years.

% Ukrainian Jewish
and suddenly it all makes sense

I'm 90 minutes from Boston and even then that's a fucking insult seeing how close I am to that city.

Dear Dalton,
And I hope you have the most special and happiest Christmas’s and a happy and splendid new year, and that you may have the most wonderful and if not the most grand and grandest of Christmas’s to warm your heart. In regards to the wish you have had that you ever had.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
P.S I hope you have the best of life’s wondrous world and that your wish is made true!!
Signed: Sean Thomas Ryan—on the eighteenth day of the twelfth month of the year of our lord two-thousand-and-twelve.p

hello vodkamen :3

Every flying thing becomes a nightmare mowing a lawn
>hey you're pushing a giant loud thing that means I should fly in front of your face repeatedly for the next half hour maybe sting you too for good measure haha

He was watching me, turning his head eyes open, he just doesn't give a fuck.

I think about having consentual sex with a girl my age in the missionary position after we've gotten a little drunk and I've showed her my rock collection.

>american lawns
smug

old meme gay meme

>I've showed her my rock collection.
I ‘pull it*{*the rock} back out of my pocket and the most influentially important reason out of all three reasons why I named it the cement stone was because it looked more like cement than it did to gold…. The reason today at 7:55 A.M. on this Wednesday the nineteenth day of the twelfth month of the year of our lord two-thousand and twelve is because the rock I’m really hyped up about is because last night I watered this rock at somewhere between the nine o’clock hour and the 10 o’clock hour last night of the eighteenth of December of 2012; after it was wetted and watered I  After I found this cement-colored fidget rock which I’ve got here with me here and now this 19th day of December of 2012, at 9:26 AM on this lovely Wednesday of the week of the 17th through the 21st of December of 2012 when it was found on that original Thursday the 13th of April of 2005; and the rock when it was found initially and originally in 2005, I was a fifth grader along with other fifth and fourth graders helping with a project that was aimed in helping creating a garden in the intermediate, and while helping, I stumbled upon this rock and the brethren stone-which is gone for certain now… that this rock which is right here with me and well... in front of me and on the computer desk, after hitting (first)the windowsill cover and then the heater and when it began smelling strongly like chalk I could hardly without a doubt in my mind the rock is so much more than a rock that is similar to the lost fidget rock

Just pick him up

well lads?

I don't care about your gay fanfic

it's not gay nor is it a fanfic nor is it mine

Get that fucking lawn trimmed all pretty-like Paco or I'm gonna send your ass flying back over the wall!

youtube.com/watch?v=y9Mse62NFl4

>be russian
>be a nazi
>live in mexico of all places
>film yourself being racist againts mexicans and hitting a kid and his mom
>prepare to be lynched on facebook live

i cant stop laffin, they are gonna kill the dude lmao

*thinks about life goals*

no es mas man, look es cat look, u pay still yes see he no move

just paste this after dot com

/100013080376797/videos/288849354894408/

wish I'd studied theology

link

how many cheeseburgers do you ate today?

who /coincollector/ here

only 5 cheeseburgers
I'm dieting

Guess what that means then Paco, you get to endure my "special punishment".

just moments ago he was on the roof and people were throwing stones at him

also, the russian dude stabbed a guy 3 times lmao.

nice
with diet cola I hope?