Hey guys my sis just turned 18 last night she’s a bit hungover from the party can you all wish her a happy birthday...

Hey guys my sis just turned 18 last night she’s a bit hungover from the party can you all wish her a happy birthday to feel better? She’s with me now looking forward to your kind responses!

Post tits

Yah sure. Send dicks 5302186319.

Let’s keep it respectful guys she partied a bit too hard last night as you can see and is pretty hungover

Happy Birthday! Make sure to drink plenty of water and eat some bananas or a pizza

Let’s see her pull that top up

This

>sis

So good of you to support her during the final phases of her transition. When's the bottom surgery?

Tits or gtfo

Really guys. She’s a sweet girl so please stop.

Tits or GTFO

What were you expecting posting to Sup Forums?

Sweet of her to be showing off that sexy black bra

She said you can have this

Still not tits? I guess you're going with the alternative?

Tell her to open her mouth. I’m gonna piss in it.

Not sure if incredibly naive or just shitty troll...

>holy duck lips
abandoning thread

/sage

Can we have more?

Sure I guess but why would you want more?

Your sister is hot as fuck

Just post more

Tits or gtfo or snapchat

You’re weird.

I'm okay with that as long as these keep coming

Sorry this is bad quality

What is it with this trend of girls posting their pics here posing as their boyfriends or brothers like OP is? Bruh, prove me wrong and timestamp.

Pic didn’t go on for some reason

Tell her for quality sake redo

You're acting really weird sis.

Your sister is high quality though so I'll forgive it

Now we're talking

No no take that shit back off

Bump

It's a trap.

Cute sis. Give her a good fuck for all of us.

I Fancy thee not.

>thinking any of these aren't just a lonely neckbeard stealing image dumps and using them to roleplay an attention whore for an hour or so

I will destroy you and your sister

Happy birthday anonette!
Hope you had a nice party.
Childhood is over now, get ready for the real struggle and troubles in life.

She looks like one of those girls that will start to get fatter as they get older.

Really?
She’s pretty slim

Did she show those guys her pretty black bra?

And more

go on

Female attention whores want attention too you silly goose, it's just as easy for them to hide behind a bf (imaginary or not) in case they get doxxed, instead of doing the whole "look this is me, I swear, really it is!" routine.

I know this grrrl, she got to my school

Any slutty stories?

Sure, there was this one time she was celebrating her birthday with her brother...

Oh yeah? Fuck what a slut, what was she wearing?

Nice

Keep going

Dat tongue lol

Id fuck your sister. where are you from?

I would lay your sister on her back with her head hanging off the edge of the bed, and fuck her mouth, edging, until she couldn't handle it anymore.

Then I would flip her over, tie her hands behind her back, and fuck her doggy style. Gently at first, then I would hammer her g-spot until she came a few times, before filling her little pussy with my hot cum.

Finally, I'd clean her up, get her dressed, and take her out to a nice dinner.

The uk. Should I set you two up? Lol

Unfortunately im stuck in the USA with muh guns and freedom.

I like your sisters bulge

Looks like my friends ex in this, except she was blonde. Fun girl, not too loyal though so my boy dropped her hard. She told me when she was younger she had tried living off cum for a week, cheating on her bf at the time with four other guys. Silly slut. Your sis should try it too.

I would like to see her in less clothing. Especially her butt. Does she have a nice butt, user?

jesus. one eye is going down to the shop, the other is coming back with the change.

Shame, if you’re ever in the uk Kik me at randomnameagainhere I would love to set something up with a guy that was too dirty for her

and youd believe that? wtf

She has a great butt. Kik me randomnameagainhere if you want more

Ah fuckin kik, nah mate

Ew... Those tits are too big. I'm out.

That is a nice ass, though!

Fag

boipussy no has gspot user

Yeah, she was cheating on my boy with two guys when they were together, I knew one of them through another friend and he told me about it, I told my boy after. The other one was her ex, didn't know that dude. She wasn't a bad person but just had a problem with understanding boundaries. I hear she calmed down and is in a stable relationship now, I got no beef with her, my boy found her wife after her and everybody is happy.

Says the one digging a trap. Have fun sucking "her" feminine penis.

Meanwhile, I'll keep my XX chromosome actual women with actual vaginas. But if they have short hair and small tits, guess I'm a fag lol!

I know it’s just trolling but here’s some proof of her not being a trap

show more

Bet it looks better naked

would tear shorts off of

His tuck game is on point!

this thread is so fake

Alright show us the nudes, she has me diamonds

Keep 'em coming big boy

go on

please have a cute little cock!

I want to fuck it.

I'm lurking. go onnnn

I’m out for now guys, if you want more it’ll have to be on Kik, get me at randomnameagainhere