Does anyone know why the casting director for Stranger athings picked the ugliest kid actors?

Does anyone know why the casting director for Stranger athings picked the ugliest kid actors?

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/netflix.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Implying you want attractive kids? Guai?

They are still going to molest all of them anyway.

Probably so he wouldn't get accused of fucking them in this witchhunt

Which one is gonna be the next Corey Feldman?

Is say the little one or finn

It's not exactly what they look like, it's what their parents allow them to do. The whole Hollywood "group of child actors from the 80's" thing was brought back for a nostalgic selling point for dying Hollywood. They're passed around worse than Disney channel kids.

>witchhunt
You're a faggot.

and they're not even 'hollywood ugly', they're real life ugly

>implying it's not

why the nigglet?

far right is the boy from IT

They're all pretty cute fam.

diversity quota

Finn for sure. In 10-15 years he's going to be so ugly and unable to afford his coke addiction.

The fat kid and Millie bug me the most. So fucking ugly. Look at those overalls and the way hipster adult women worship her makes me want to murder someone.

Wtf does it matter that's shows fucking raw as fuck couldnt of picked a better cast if you ask me

Because the characters they are playing are supposed to be social outcasts you mongaloid

If they were super duper pretty for you to have your pedofaps to then they wouldn't fit the role

Fucking this. OP stop being a peterass.

Kevin... you're not supposed to be talking about these things

I read they just wanted kind of real looking kids. If you check out old movies like The Bad News Bears, Goonies, etc. the kids didn't all look like Ariana Grande, Bella Thorne, etc. like they do now

It sucks that the one I want to give the benis to is a poo.

C'mon now. This is most definitely a witchhunt. Harvey got what was coming to him.. everybody has known about that shit for a long time now. But they're coming after my boy Louis CK now, and his movies and shit are being cancelled before any damaging "evidence" (aside from a rumor that he jerked it in front of some wimins) has even presented itself. and Spacey didn't even rape anyone, he was drunk and groped at some 14 year old 30 years ago. Who gives a shit aside from SJWs on twitter?

Fuck off nigger, this is all i have left now

She's danish dude lol

Totally this didn't even think about that

>Danish

Yeah, we're reaching witchhunt levels now with people having their careers ruined over allegations that are more than 20 years old. They're after Roy Moore now for shit that happened over 30 years ago. I hate Moore, but that shit's just ridiculous.

This

So, you're telling me it's okay if someone diddled children 20 years ago as long as they got away with it and likely aren't doing it today, we shouldn't do anything about it?

You're so full of shit! There are cadres of people coming into the light now talking about Spacey RAPING or GROPING them! It wouldn't surprise me if Louis CK was a molester too; what do you know?

One thing is being unattractive and then there’s these fugly kids.

What the fuck does raw mean?

i feel the same way. They are not good looking kids at all. I Guess they were trying to be "inclusive". However, thats not what we want to see!

I'm saying that coming forward with a he said/she said allegation 20 years after the fact when any objective evidence is long gone is bullshit. The fact that this shit is being accepted as truth and ruining people's careers with no corroboration is horrifying.

Lost

I think this hits the nail on the head.

They were cast due to their acting talent and not for their looks.

It only looks like there is no corroboration because you aren't in Hollywood. There are stories about some of these people that have circulated for years but it was never really public. Now that the shit is becoming public, and people KNOW this shit happened because they heard about it before it getting public, studios and production companies don't want to deal with toxic actors.

The only blame for them ruining their careers lies solely on their shoulders.

They are charming. I bet you looked and acted better when you were a kid. Stranger things is a tribute to stephen king. He goes with the underdogs. You are on Sup Forums... you understand pretty damn well.

ONE of these kids stole my bike. But which one ...

kys normie netflix user
Netflix do not respect your freedoms
Only bar-visiting, facebook-using normies use Netflix

stallman.org/netflix.html

>There are stories
And here we have it. There were stories about Rod Stewart and Richard Gere, too.

Not all underdogs look as shitty as these kids

Including the nigger monstrosity and the teethless mutant? Ew!