Dudes who scored out of their league thread

Dudes who scored out of their league thread.

OP and his computer

this dude's not bad looking except for his stupid haircut

Moot

This. He's not a genetic mishap who went out of his league.

I counted to ten × 2

More Cheyenne Cummings

dam that nigga in the blue is having a time

Tanner...

I can't quite judge the picture since the whore has so much shit smeared over her face. I rather approach some female sounding thing under a burka then this fake surprise.

Trophy wife produces a trophy daughter.

She's cute.
Nice filename btw! kek

thats his sister

The power of money and jewtube fame

nah its not

Finish this statement; You see fat ugly chicks with decent guys more than fat ugly guys with decent chicks because ________.

>Dudes who scored out of their league

>>Dudes who scored out of their league thread.

Almost every chick in this thread has a thick topcoat of makeup. How can we fucking tell if any of those dudes pulled anything decent when they look like they used an entire bottle of foundation?

mail order bride.

sure dude keep telling yourself that

daddy's money

My ex was out of my league but I got dumped for her best friend ...

Hurts bro

Dudes with money

>tfw wienjew's wife is hotter than jlaw.

I don't get it dude.

That dude looks like he's in her league. He looks like the standard jock type with wide jaw. Those guys get hot blondes like that.

this

I don't agree with this one. I think the dude looks like he's in her league. She's not that pretty.

She's got bleached hair. eyes are too close together. She looks like Gwen Stefanie who is not that pretty.

If that dude on the right is Justin Bieber, then it's his music, fame, and money. If he's just some random kid, then they're probably related, besties, or just posing.

Yeah, this one I can't explain.

I'm not sure how that happens. She must have some fat fetish. Or he's really really really nice. Or he's a victim of some sort and she has that disease where you want to care for damaged people. Or she lives in a tiny ass town where there are literally no men but him.

Probably got a big Hamma

Can't explain that one either. could be just some summer camp thing where a girl decided to sit on some Autistic guy's lap for shear kicks.

Highly doubt they're dating. Probably just some kids posing for camera.

she married that guy

The fuck? Is that his daughter?

What's with all the inappropriate kissing and making passes at his daughter and shit? I mean... i thought the "I would date her" bullshit was just a one time thing.

she's not that pretty.

I wouldn't date her. But that could be because I'm Latino myself and only go for white girls.

That fool is with Hela?! I want to die now...

Face is nothing to write home about.
Ass could be good though. This is a pose though. I'd have to see dat ass in a normal pose and see if it still sticks out.

she looks like she has a mustache too. If you date hotter, post your gf else you have nothing to talk about.

but trips never lie my friend

i dont' like her kind of woman.

I mean, look at her. She has a ton of makeup on.

I actually know this hot blonde chick who was also dating some asian guy. they're no longer dating though.

Proof of him marrying her? Are there kids?

I'm a strange dater...

like... I'll date girls who are ugly in the face just for their huge asses.

One of the hottest girls is this. pic related.

I dated about two 10s and two 9s. maybe one 9.

Yeah, would have to see it form behind.

>fake eybrows
>80's hair
>chipmunk cheeks

She's a 6 tops and probably a fatty judging by the framing of the pic. Also anyone can post any girl and say they are dating them, post one with you and her like the rest in this thread.

He's a musician, that must be it, right?

tf you mean too much make up, shes hot af regardless of makeup. I mean look at that body

Sup Forums is this faggot site where if a 5 is average they rate every girl a minimum of a 7, downplay a man's score unless they are white with a trendy cut. Then they rate it much higher than they should. If you're a black guy they rate you to shit.

Basically Sup Forums is Tinder. Bunch of faggots rating women an 8 on average.

what's your point? You can blur out your face if you think everyone is going to rate you.

So whats your excuse now fuckers?

mad truth right here user

chkd

got me

>femnon grows to lesbian
>comfirmed

Imagine liking someone for their personality. Shocker, I know.

As a fatty-boom-boom myself, currently engaged to an Asian fashion designer, I can testify that being sub-7/10 makes you work on your personality a lot more, and definitely makes you work on your bedroom skills more. Have no problem bedding any chick I want, once I talk to them a while. Confidence is sexy, dude, and that guy quite obviously gives zero fucks.

ITT the guys who are like "out of the league" for half are wrong.

Pics or it never happened.

Pics of what in particular? Can provide.

You with said women.

Sure, coming up, one sec.

there you go.

2/10 would not date

I have lots of excuses hold on I'll upload them in a bit...

He kinda looks like Chris farley, maybe thats it.

You're right I think that's it. He looks like Chris Farley and seems to have a personality of Jack Black.

i cringed reading that