Hey Sup Forums im back, who save wife nudes?

Hey Sup Forums im back, who save wife nudes?

Should i post them? I will if you rate/wwyd to her.

>pic truly related

Show your folder first

And this is just a few

What if we roll dubs?

Yeah user

Dubs for nudes

Nani

What nani is?

Rolling dubs for nudes

Post the first pic

We have the first winrar

Reroll

Haf

Wow! Just WOW!! She looks amazing! And if she's into that kind of stuff than you are a lucky man :')

She is into cuckold shit btw

I would take her to your childhood home and violate her on your bed. hopefully you have a couple of your old stuffed animals there because then i'll cut open a rape hole and take turns putting it in your wife and your beloved teddy bear

that sounds weak as shit.

sometimes I wonder why I still browse Sup Forums

gems like this remind me

just for that i'm going to take a shit on your childhood pet, you massive faggot

jokes on you, i have no pet.

Alright OP. Your girl is hot, and I would fuck her. I'm not in the mood to write out the whole thing, but I can give you some highlights.

You could be there, or not. It doesn't matter to me. I'm not shy.

I could definitely be looking her right in the eyes, with our lips close enough together that we can feel each others' breath as I slide my cock deep inside of her.

I would fuck her long, hard and passionately. I would not use a condom. And I would not pull out, but rather push as deep in as I could as I came inside her while kissing her deeply.

I'd fuck her like there was no one else in the world. I would fuck her to make her forget you for 30 minutes to an hour.

Then I'd leave and never initiate contact with you guys. I'd be there if you both were interested again. I'd borrow and use your girl, make her forget you for a time, and then return her home to you.

Then I'm going to buy you a doggo, let you get enamored with it, and then defecate on it, bruh

BOOM

I get nothing for my effort huh?

Good job OP.

well, i mean you can always take your fanfic and copypasta it in other wwyd threads...

Go ahead and find me where I copied that from. I'll wait. I'm sure I'll get fresh pictures of "your" girl before you find where the origin of that "copypasta".

You asked what would people do. I wrote something for you. You jerked off to it. You did not deliver the pictures of the girl.

Way to be a giant faggot OP.

no you fuckhead i'm acknowledging that it's your own original shit. don't reinvent the wheel, use it again when another of these shitty wwyd threads comes up again

i'm not even OP

and i haven't jerked off to your post. yet.

Alright. I see the tone differently now. I don't want to copy/paste my shit. And I don't want to fuck most of the girls in the those threads. Most of them are fat and/or unbathed.

>Holy shit, someone on Sup Forums admits they are wrong.

OP is still a faggot.

>Most of them are fat and/or unbathed.
mfw

>OP is still a faggot.
also mfw

You won this

Op here