Why do people bully and harass men into finding all bitches attractive?

Why do people bully and harass men into finding all bitches attractive?

Sounds like someone is triggered...

imagine being this gay.

Thanks for demonstrating my point.

No one bullies you into anything, stupid ass. You can like what ever you want, just don't bitch about it when someone disagrees with you.

Nigger, why are you posting again?

This should be a Sup Forums banner.

i get your point. Feminist want you to think all women are equally attractive.They will tell you big beautiful. Fat is beautiful. Skinny is beautiful. And you know what you like, but they will try to make you feel bad for what you dont like. It is COMPLETE bullshit.

bump

Actual dude here... would basically fuck any woman. Fat, skinny, pretty, ugly.... whatevs, brah.

We have to believe this because you tell us so, huh?

That's because you've got no self respect.

I have preferences, and fuck anyone for telling me my preferences are wrong.

Ok, you got me.... I have a smokin' hot wife, and I only fuck her... but if I were single, I'd probably bang anyone, and constantly.... like, why not?

>like, why not?
For a variety of reasons. Stds, or maybe you don't feel like getting involved with people who pose potential problems for you -- and many women fit that description.

They can't be problems if they don't have your real name or address ;) Also, STDs... ewww. Ok, so perhaps use protection.

Man here, gay man even.

Listen here, Men can like whoever the fuck they want. That also means not liking anyone they want, be it they are not attracted to fats or people of different race.

It is not wrong and it isn't racist to not be attracted to people of another race.

It is not wrong to not be attracted to people that are not perceptibly suitable breeding partners.

Feminist trash are the only people that want to convince men they are doing bad by not being attracted to females of a particular disposition/different race.

You're just an outlier in that you don't care what you bang.

>protection
That kind of ruins the act, IMO. Also, one night stands are pretty hard to pull off with women, because, just like prostitutes, they usually expect something in return.

This guy gets it

>

Honestly, I do have preferences; it's just that my dick probably wouldn't care much whether or not he got his way in regard to those preferences... if it's a wet dark hole, it's probably getting inseminated!

>Feminist trash are the only people that want to convince men they are doing bad by not being attracted to females
White knights and fake alpha types as well, tbh.

I don't see a prominent activist movement that has assimilated with western administration and media that represents white knights and fake alphas to be fair.

You're right though, feminist "allied" men are just as bad as feminist trash themselves.

Fake alphas are just as much of a joke.

They might not be as organized as modern feminism but without them such organizations would have no effect on people. I hate to say this, but if some keyboard warrior is trying to shame me into mindlessly finding some random bitch attractive, they are most likely a white knight male.

I'm not going to lie.... I would put it in each on of those bitches, if they wanted it.... would definitely suck on their tits too.... even the skinny flat one.

So would I, but it's not the point. I don't care about other people's preferences or lack of ones.

P.S. The first one is actually ugly as hell.

seems like the guys are more into each other than the great pairs of titts in front of them. Priorities gentleman. cup them puppies. Get out the "friend zone" losers

Yes, the first one is ugly, but I would still give her twin babies!

Also, who gives a shit if some dudes turn down some snatch... those faggots leave more pussy for the rest of us!

>those faggots leave more pussy for the rest of us!
Why don't more people think like that?

I get what you're saying and I wasn't trashing you for having few or at least loose preferences.

The point I was making is that men are bullied into finding everything "beautiful", and are labeled pretty damning things for expressing their preferences counter to the expectations of these
>"people" A.K.A. feminists and social justice warriors
referred to in the OP.

It isn't wrong to not like something.

It's both, the only women I have had confrontations with are girls that liked to suck up to me because I am gay.

They are usually retarded lefties looking for token friends, tends to get very surprised(smug and cunty) when I express no interest in non-Caucasian males, fats and faggots.

For the sake of anonymity, all you know about me is some of my preferences, that I am male and gay. In person, not many people know these things about me, usually just my partners because it is that unimportant, but these girls always try to make my whole life about being gay.
You'd honestly be surprised how many of these feminist women convey that it's wrong to not want to be in a relationship with (insert archetype) women.

This attitude bleeds into the white knight males who just want to get laid themselves without fear of retribution.

Is that working out?

Here's the thing, I'm straight but still don't want or need people shaming me into finding every female attractive. I want to fuck a girl only because I want to, and for no other reason. Also, I hate the obvious hypocrisy that the same people who shame you into wanting to fuck every girl, are the same ones who get angry when you pick one that they want, or are related to, etc.

So, basically, the losers of the sexual marketplace... why do you listen to them at all?

Its transphobic if you dont want to date a transsexual.

That's just sower grapes, bro.

You honestly need to keep it to yourself, I deal with a lot of shit from family and people along the lines of "why do you not you tell us about x" in reference to my relationships.

Generally because I don't want to deal with people being judgmental about decisions only I get to make.

Keep it to yourself, don't tell people that you wouldn't consider being in a relationship things about relationships and preferences, it's better than being shamed about YOUR choices that only YOU get to make.

I wouldn't say gay, I would say if you are this weak that you're just a whiney beta cunt. Grow a pair, troll.

you can tell me to not bitch about people disagreeing with me, but just dont bitch about it after i disagree with that. nigger

>why do you listen to them at all?
Because they happen to make up most of the population.

I just feel that we live in a very absurd time. You could fuck 1000 women, and if you're not attracted to a couple, you're instantly considered gay.

You honestly need to keep it to yourself
I actually do. I don't feel people are very sound on the subject of sex or women anymore, and they have way too many assumptions.

HEY DONT BE MEAN BUDDY OR ELSE!

CONGRATS NOW YOU KNOW A LITTLE BIT ABOUT WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE A GAY PERSON LIVING IN SOCIETY

First of all, I've never hated on gay people. Second, they're not the only people who are given a raw deal in society.

my thoughts exactly. i'd still fuck her tho even if she wasn't a shapeshifter

Am a gay living in society, and I think that the gynocentrification, social justice warrior and feminist shaming has nothing to do with anti-homosexuality.

Faggots who make everything about themselves about being gay deserve to get shat on for it. Imagine if straight people did the same shit, it wouldn't fly.

That's all you can do, just got to keep it between you and potential partners. Letting anyone else know is opening yourself up for potential scrutiny.

This

>Imagine if straight people did the same shit
And many do. As a straight person, I'm annoyed by this. People need to accept that sexuality is many times irrelevant to who a person really is.

>And many do

But, way less.
Gays are a small percentage of any population, in places where it is tolerated it becomes a "special" card, there aren't really many straights that tout their sexuality like that.
Every living human being is the result of a straight relationship, this kind of "I'm straight and look at me!" attitude is uncommon.

For gays, though, it is not. You'll know a person is gay before you know their name, can't say that for many straight people.

literally no one can tell if im gay if i dont say

Oh, I missed a word.

>You'll usually* know a person is gay before you know their name[...]

>Every living human being is the result of a straight relationship, this kind of "I'm straight and look at me!" attitude is uncommon.
But even though it should be boring and normal, people, nevertheless, brag about having sex with women. I'm not one of them, but I witness this constantly.

Also, this. But he seems to contradict himself when he says you can't determine whether somebody is straight to look at them -- even with the added word *usually.

You're misinterpreting the text, straight people don't usually facet their personality with the fact they are straight. Gay people do, I see it all the time. Absolutely one dimensional plebs that have nothing going for them other than the fact that they'll take a dick, no personality thereafter, and just really, really boring.

Also, there is a chasm of difference between bragging about having sex with anyone and being shamed for making certain choices (or not).

More butter than Land o' Lakes

>Absolutely one dimensional plebs that have nothing going for them other than the fact that they'll take a dick, no personality thereafter, and just really, really boring.
But if you replace the word dick with pussy, wouldn't this statement apply to many heterosexuals? It's annoying for both groups to constantly talk about their sex lives. I don't care to hear other straight people talk about their sexual adventures because, as you've said, "every living human being is the result of a straight relationship." It boggles my mind that people would think it's either interesting or cool to indulge in such relationships.

bump

The sex talk happens a lot, people have sex a lot.
They aren't special for it, but gay people often think they are special for it.
In the context that I was writing, replacing cock with pussy would apply to lesbians, which are just as guilty of pulling the "I'm gay and special" card. I don't really constitute talking about sex as allowing your sexuality to dominate every facet of your personality, which straight people do far less.

>there is a chasm of difference between bragging about having sex with anyone and being shamed for making certain choices (or not).
Not really. I don't need to be gay to know that I would be shamed if I was. People also seem to shame heterosexual men who have a lower sex drive; and this is even more absurd.

left womon looks like Odo from ds9

You give women their sense of entitlement

>They aren't special for it
I know they're not. The point is they pretend they are. Maybe this is all anecdotal (although I highly doubt it is) but I have noticed a need in most presumably heterosexual people to call others "gay" or "virgins" in order to build themselves up.

>The sex talk happens a lot, people have sex a lot.
I don't know about you, but when I fuck women, I don't talk about it let alone brag about it.