Why Black people can't swim ?

Why Black people can't swim ?

because swimming costs money

Pools are always closed.

because if you grow up in an inner city without access to pools, lakes, or oceans, it's hard to learn how to swim.

This is basically the only reason. Thank you.

they naturally fear water...honestly I think is goes so far back, it's their DNA....think about all the nasty fucking animals that hide in shallow water and kill you in Africa.

BS on no inner-city pools...I used to lifeguard at Rose Park public projects pool in Nashville and it was filled with kids that were drowning. They just used the pool to cool off, fuck, and drown each other...we used to have to chlorine the shit out of the pool at night so bad that it would burn your skin because those fools would jump the barbed wire fence and fuck in the pool at night. at least one pair of panties a day we'd find in the filter.

Also, I was in the Navy and during basic training, out of the 88 compartment members, we had 11 blacks. they all failed a swim from one side of pool to other test. Some of them were even sent back in boot camp despite getting extra pool time everyday with lessons from ex seals and rescue swimmers.

Cause parents need to A) rich enough to have a swimming pool, B) rich enough to have their kids in swimming lessons, or C) born into a life of A or B so they can teach their children themselves.

But this isn't isolated to black people, this situation affects all lower class families. It just so happens that the majority of black families are lower class, due in part to their recent ancestors being locked into slavery causing a generational gap in knowledge and resources that affect them systematically today. Honestly surprised you didn't know this.

What's a public pool? Or what is a beach?

Black women don't swim because it fucks up their weaves (Hair Extensions) and caked on make up (Human Disguise)

You're an idiot to believe this, I was born in white trash heaven where everyone learned to swim in nasty ponds and lakes...all poor people have access to that shit. Blacks don't like hiking or camping in the woods either...go figure that one out with wealth.

kek
in germany it is normal to get swimming lessons in third grade.

- dive and catch a plastic ring in 7 feet depth
- swimm about 80 foot without pausing
- dive at the pool edge with open eyes to get jused to chlorid

Well yeah, low income areas/ghetto/trailer parks can't afford the upkeep of pools user. Majority of these areas don't have any of the sort

Because swimming is work

Longer legs shorter chests. Terrible for floating.
Whites are opposite shorter legs, longer torso.

One kind of monkey grew up on savannah plains the other monkey grew up on islands and coastal regions.

I'm black and can swim, so can all my relatives.

Black people only live in ghettos / trailer parks, fucking racist mother fucka

Any water in urban areas are extra filthy. The river banks are covered in concrete ffs

Black people from the country can swim, its only a city thing.

What made you learn?
Where did you grow up?

how long since you last posted that?

i thought it was a bone density thing?

Drought in Africa, nignogs constantly running dry over there. Also explains why they run that fast

Explain this

prove it

ITT Fucks and Cucks that have no idea what the fuck they're talking about.

This is gold and why I lurk this shit show today.