OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL V BALLMOUTH THREAD

Just give us dat top 4 trophy now edition

LFC XI: Mignolet, Clyne, Klavan, Lovren, Milner, Lucas, Can, Wijnaldum, Coutinho, Firmino, Origi

Bournemouth: Genuinely don't give a fuck lol

GET THE FUCK IN HERE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RwAPlfZyjV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Bournemouth: Genuinely don't give a fuck lol

2-2 confirmed.

How many will this charming young gentleman score?

Why the fuck is matip not playing?

Back injury. He's on the bench though.

Why does liverpool play down to shit teams so much? Is it because they are just counter babbys?

show some respect to bournemouth senpai

Great now I'm genuinely shitting myself for a game against Bournemouth, yet I feel fine when we play Chelsea and City

What the fuck is this club doing to me?

Its a blessing and a curse. Truly a roller coaster ride of emotion throughout the season. Highest of highs and lowest of lows. I wouldn't have it any other way.
t. Nietzsche fan

So we're all agreed that Klavan is more reliable than Lovren, right?

it will be funnier this way when Liverlel fail to beat them

>estonian defending
just getting ready for the inevitable set piece goal

> Is it because they are just counter babbys?
Yes
When >we get given the ball and teams sit back >we never take any risks. The whole team is based on winning possession high up the pitch and attacking with speed, yet they seem to cherish possession like a Van Laal team, so the team shifts further and further up the pitch against the bus parking teams, playing so slowly that when they lose the ball they get picked with ease as there's no defensive players with any recovery speed.

Exactly the same thing happened at Dortmund in Klopp's last season, it's honestly insane that he hasn't remedied it yet.

t. yernited fan

Defensively I believe so yes. But Lovren might be better at passing out of the back.

Let's get this shit started:
>Lucas

leave Lucas the boss alone

>Greentexting Lucas when he's playing DM

Lad....

even tho i'm liver i kinda wana watch chelsea vs city because let's be honest we both know this game is gona end 1-1 at best if not a loss for us

anyone found a stream?

It is odd they can't switch up play style to combat this, but I guess they don't have the personnel.

>doubting lucas
He's not shit I swear.

yea

Any believable transfer rumors going Liverpool's way? Any players going out?

i found a stream too btw

Moreno, Sturridge and Sakho are all gone.

Doubt anyone else apart from some of the younger players will be leaving, such as Kevin "HOW THE FUCK IS HE 24" Stewart.

Out? Lucas, Moreno, Sturridge, Randall, Sakho

Post a stream to fuck

Markovic is leaving I think, though I actually want to see him play in his natural position because he might actually be good there

you are going down again you rat eating scouse mongoloids

kind regards,

bournemouth

>tfw we are done playing vs top six sides

No more wins boyz, either we draw or lose now

Hello my friends where to watch this game of football

anfield stadium

I really hope >We don't fuck this up after beating Everton at the weekend, however i am fully prepared for the ABL memers

West Ham apparently want him for 16m LOL.
The club are gonna ask for 30m for Sakho and 30m for Sturridge. Moreno I'm not so sure. If we can get our 16m back that would be a success.

>Mane dead
AHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

i have a box that i plug into the wall and the match happens right in front of me

I think we should just keep him for now, he'd be good to put in the team now instead of Origi if he wasn't on loan.
Sick of Origi just jogging around when he gets subbed on as though he's just as tired as everyone else the lazy cunt

>muh 96

>30m for Sturridge
I'm still holding out for Sturridge to get over his injuries and start scoring again. But there's no chance anyone's going to pay that much for him.

Markovic in preseason was infuriating because he didn't look like he gave a shit, jogging around like he doesn't need to impress the manager.

>Mane dead
LMAO

I can't afford that I'm a scouser

just go to soccerstreams man

The thing is, we're gonna be in the market for another striker anyway, and if we're looking outside of the premier league, they'd probably cost roughly the same as we'd get for Sturridge, so it'd be a no brainer to sell him and get in a replacement who isn't crocked for 3/4 of the season.

go to reddit / soccer streams
Only thing it's good for.

Also, Lucas will stay. I think he's proven his utility being able to play a number of positions.

these last few games are his last chance now that Mane is kill

I was talking about Markovic not Sturridge
But yeah, Sturridge needs to go

> R E D D I T

rojadirecta.me

youtube.com/watch?v=RwAPlfZyjV0

RIP the 96

I like Liverpool but why would you watch this match instead of Chelsea vs Man City?

Markovic is bang average, and it's clear Klopp doesn't fancy him.

I'm probably in a minority but I'd love if we bought Demarai Gray. Either him or maybe take a punt on Quincy Promes or Inaki Williams.

>he's not getting paid to livetext klavan's every move

because that will be a 0-0 shitfest

because you're a liverpool fan

probably robbing hubcaps in hell right now

Not joking. If you have acestream there are some redditors that always stream for the >upvotes and possible donations. Then Sup Forums users such as myself leech off them.

Watch both.

TLF la TLF

Yeah. I just miss that stupid fucking dance

Really miss the 96 lads :(

>tfw 6 games i want to watch and shitpost about at the same time.

wat do?

>Mane dead
HAHAHAA FLOPP FLOPP FLOPP FLOPP FLOPP FLOPP FLOPP FLOPP FLOPP FLOPP FLOPP FLOPP FLOPP FLOPP FLOPP

choose one and own your decision

you memeing won't be on point if you spread yourself too thinly

Is he still a big story over there?

Last match ended 4-3

>streams almost 2 minutes behind

Yeah, Estonia is pretty pathetic

>carra commentating
glorious

this

no one post spoilers please

He's always going to be a big story unless any other estonian joins da premier league. Käit might next season if Fulham get promoted but still, it's Fulham.

he seems a nice guy

Could be darren farley for all we know

>getting outplayed by Bournemouth

The famous Liverlel

Been so long I've streamed flash player isn't even installed :(

Doesn't seem like I've missed anything though.

Fucks sake lads

its slipping la

jesus christ

wew

yeh see this is why I really cba to watch these fucking liverpool vs low table teams fucking jokes. at start of the season at least i'm optimistic i'm just jaded at this point just so fucing pathetic

jesus christ

>96 died for this

>top four

more like top kek

AFOBE AFOBE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHA

kek

SameEveryYear.jpg

RECALL SAKHO YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT

WHYNALDUMB

told ya cunt

you scouse rats get everything you deserve

I like Gini but that was fucking terrible

delusional

>kloyes

well at least city are losing

>Liverpool losing
>Spurs losing
>City losing
>United drew
>Arsenal will probably fuck it up

It's amazing how no one seems to want top 4 this season.

ffs not this shitshow again

Leave assists to me

>That's Bournemouth's first goal at Anfield since 1968

tfw no eddie howe pepe

Leicester coming for it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Emre Can't

>Bournemouth: Genuinely don't give a fuck lol

OFFICIAL LAUGH AT OP THREAD

Le backheeling turkish man