Alright Sup Forums, tell me

Alright Sup Forums, tell me
Why do you smoke
When did you started
How much do you spend for cigs in a week

friend always had smokes in high school started like 10 years ago. smoke because its habit now and when im stressed out or for somthing to do. 40 bucks

>I smoke to cure anxiety and because I probably hate myself when I don't.

>3.5 years ago

>No $ for cigs but nearly 100 a week on weed

Used to work at an old peoples home. Got 15 extra minutes of break time. No longer work there and I still smoke a pack a month. When I worked there prob a pack or 2 a week. Started when I was 19

That's a lot of weed I hope your getting an ounce or more for that much other wise its not worth it a 10 a g

When I want a buzz. I just Look at the ground

8th grade or so, gradually increased, now up to a pack a day.

i smoke because i want to die a slow, torturous death
i started when i was 19
i spend about $14/month and i smoke about 1/2 a pack a day

About a year ago when went through a stressful breakup during peak season at my job. It became an anxiety crutch.
switched to vaping a little while ago but I used to smoke like 6-8 a day. I guess I was spending about $20 a week.

Vaping is cheaper and you don't smell like shit etc, but you look/feel like a fag.

It feels good
Mom handed me a joint when I was 11, and I started to enjoy the smoke more than the weed.
No idea how much as I'm trying to quit so some days I go without, but mostly 20+, handrolled and unfiltered daily

IRAN

Somke cuz depressiv piece of shit
Started with 13 because i thought it looks cool
Spend about $20 per week

I bought Island Blends. I go through roughly 2 packs a week, and that's like 6 dollars after tax. Cigarette smokers are retarded, not willing to forgo a little taste in tobacco in exchange for a really fucking cheap cigarillo, which would not only save you money, but you'd look classier smoking them.

Any time I smoke, I never feel like it takes the edge off of a really stressful day, and I've never formed even an inkling of a habit. Why? Are you really winding down from the day, or simply pleasing your body by succumbing to it's addiction to nicotine?

I like the taste and smell of tobbacco, started a couple years ago, smoke about two packs a week, costs me $3

what are those like al capone slims?

what kind of shit cigarettes from which back asshole part of the planet are you from and smoking?

I live in California, they're cheap because I buy tobbacco in bulk and process them myself. Better quality than any pre-rolled garbage

I smoke out of pure addiction and habit, I started when I was 12. I spend roughly $25 A month on a 1lb bag of tobacco, and a handful of packs of rolling papers. Way cheaper than buying packs or cartons of name brands.

This guy gets it, rolling your own is better in every way.

I smoke these

Ever seem to notice friends or acquaintances that smoke name branded ones always seem to hit people like us up for smokes when they run out?

I don't, but I want to. I might not shake as much

Protip: except flavor

Constantly. My housemates used to ask me daily before I started saying no. Now whenever I find a pack of menthols or whatever on the street I keep it just for the purpose of giving to people when they ask

Started smoking regularly this year on my summer job, my colleagues would constantly bitch about how my job was the easiest and I got paid more than them.And I ended up isolating myself with a ciggie when I didn't have work.

Spend about 5$ a week on cigs,trying to cut down cuz poor uni student.

Gross. Smoke Marlboro black menthols instead. The same price, 10x better easily

The flavor is better. Every single person I've given a cigarette has commented on how it tastes way better than what they usually smoke

meh. ive had name brand cigs that taste like shit compared to rolled. and you get used to the taste of rolled after a while. i use farmers gold its not bad. dark horse is ok too

I vape

Started smoking in 6th grade
Marlboro Red 100's
Spent about $30+ a week on smokes
I smoked because it felt good, got rid of anxiety and idle hands.

I quit smoking 5 months ago, started running, working out, etc.
Feel so fucking great, no longer wheezing after 5 mins of walking, I should have quit a long time ago.

Lower stress, breakthing, habit
about 10$

Cause I hate myself
$15/Week

i dont smoke and i never started and beinf 31 i will never start i am well past the age most people get pressured into it

Nearly lifelong addiction & coping mechanism
When I was like 12 or 13 maybe? Because it was the naughty thing to do. Not sure what peer pressure even is.
About $80 a month? Carton per month.

how is your stress going to be when you have lung cancer at 35?

oh shit people still smoke cigarettes??

i smoked for nearly ten years. I quit 5.5 months ago cold turkey. cravings were easy to handle with smoking weed. I save about $120 a month which is enough to pay for a half ounce of bud each month.

out of one addiction right into the next

Suck a cock faggot
My dad's 55, smoked Reds his life and is 'fine'

>addiction
>weed

pick one

Sorry ThisWas meant for

Maurice Verdugo insisted I tried it in HS
was hooked on the stuff ever since 1996
$150
Now I smoke for so many reasons

Yes you can get addicted to literally anything because human brains are amazing like that.

5 years next blue kings about 25 bucks a week

Also Canada has expensive smokes so 1.5 packs a week and menthols are illegal

so you are saying that based on the fact your dad got lucky im suposoed to start smoking? do you even have logic?

I'm saying it's not as black and white as the adverts say it is

ok thats fine im still not going to start smoking

use to smoke cigs when i was out of weed, did it for about 5 months, 4-8 a day, lungs got physically awful from smoking weed and ciggys.

pro tip: if you like smoking weed, want to quit smoking cigarettes, get some really good bud and everytime you want a cigarette take a good hit and get baked.. rinse and repeat, substitute until nicotine cravings go away. worked for me anyways =p

>Why do you smoke
Helps with stress and anxiety.

>When did you start?
Two years ago

>How much do you spend?
I smoke 2 packs a week, so around $15.

what is that math? how cheap are your cigarettes?

Glad I'm not stupid enough to pay for lung cancer. Holy shit you smokers are so retarded.

> i like the feel of smoke and im an asshole without them
> started at 15 when i got busted for weed and had to pass drug tests and realized a huge part is i like the feeling of smoke
> i spend about 50 a week

2 packs a day and been smoking for 40 years.
started from old camel, pallmall, then marlboro black.

>50 a week
What the fuck dude? How much do you smoke?

>Why and when? - Older kid in my street smoked and got loads of younger kids onto smoking when we were all like 8/9 years old.
>I spend about £20 a month at most. Rolling tobacco and smoking like 5 cigs a day (unless I'm getting drunk) makes it tolerable money wise.