Let's change things up, Sup Forums. Let's post things that are positive

Let's change things up, Sup Forums. Let's post things that are positive.

Things that we like, things that are fun or that we're good at.

I'll start: I like nice butts.

I haven’t done heroin in a month.

good for you. been ~3 years for me. you can do it.

I am good at getting to page 15! I be FREE!

I'm sick so haven't had a drink in 4 days.

newrecord.jpg

you are beautiful today

I hate quitters

I like pictures of women who aren't posing like their torso will snap their lower back in half because of the terrible posture and crossing their legs.

Its like the female equivalent of standing on their tiptoes and flexing. No one looks like that, but I guess we'll have a generation of women looking over their shoulder, contorting their body and their lips looking like they're stuck in an invisible pool drain.

Standing up straight and smiling is for losers these days amirite?

trips checked.

Question: did you find a way to slow the game down? The updated RA2 and Yuri play way too fast to enjoy.

I did not find a way to play it on Win10

I like wholesome christian women.

That's really specific

She's beautiful

Two anons with one stone.

you sit at home all day
you stare at a screen
you never leave the house
you barely talk to friends
you feel you amount to nothing and you contribute nothing
however there is one thing you should have pride in knowing
the law of conservation, the limited amount of energy in the universe, the less energy you exert the less energy you use, less energy that is taken away from the universe and helps hold back it's collapse. The amount may seem so insignificant you feel it is not worth it, but in some tiny way, you are helping the universe.

Good point.

I like women who stand up straight, smile, and don't tilt their head. Crazy, right?

Why thank you!

I have a thing for petite Asian ladies.

I guess.

Ever been with one? Serious question

>you sit at home all day
No.
>you stare at a screen
A bit.
>you never leave the house
No.
>you barely talk to friends
No.
>you feel you amount to nothing and you contribute nothing
No.
>however there is one thing you should have pride in knowing
>the law of conservation, the limited amount of energy in the universe, the less energy you exert the less energy you use, less energy that is taken away from the universe and helps hold back it's collapse. The amount may seem so insignificant you feel it is not worth it, but in some tiny way, you are helping the universe.
Again, no.

1 for 6. Points for effort, nothing for outcome. Try again.

Unfortunately no.

Well, once you try one out, you'll be cured.

Dora EXPLORE HER

Speaking from experience,
>Ow
>Not so rough
>slower
>you're just big, slow down
>don't touch me there

Fucking a japanese woman is one of the most frustrating things I've ever done, and contrary to what the above might imply, I'm not a large man in any sense. Maybe koreans are better about it, but the damn japs have small pussies and like half of them are still virgins at 25.

Can't stand the generic chong face 98% of asian women have.

>can you say "el culon"?
>
>
>
>Very good!!
>backpack backpack
>dora needs our help to get past the dick forest
>should she use the shovel, the bucket, or the pack of condoms?
>
>
>
>very good!

I like skimpy cosplayers

>Piper no piping!

P U R E T H I C C C P N E S S

kek

That sucks, I hope you both can find some soon.

I am with you on this, OP but I love women's bodies. I also like fit pretty chicks like this and she has nice tits, ass, legs, etc. I think that this women is gorgeous. I would like to date one in the near future. I really am not turned on by most average bodied women if they don't bother at the very least take some care of their body, call me shallow.

It's impossible for me to get with one at this time and the gym I go to doesn't have much of these types since its a small raggedy ass gym. A blink fitness is opening up around me so I hope there is at least some of them there.