What is your favourite clothing/footwear brand? what is the most expensive item in your collection

What is your favourite clothing/footwear brand? what is the most expensive item in your collection
>blue digi camo nmd

Stop spamming, shill

Pic related most expensive item I own

Aaaaand it looks fucking gay. So much did you blow on this piece of fabric exactly? I have a friend who is obsessed with Supreme and I can't fathom why.

most expensive item: bout tree fiddy

Under Armour

Favourite clothing is Brax or Rembrandt.
But the most expensive -single- item I own are RMW boots. $550 each but they're super durable and comfy and have outlived all my other leather goods. I consider that good value rather than 'expensive'.

Most expensive piece would be my suit. Costed just over $1800 after fittings (off-rack, altered to fit). But she does me just fine.
Tailor made just isn't worth it at $8k+

Also supreme, most expensive item is a 220 dollar sweater.

people buy what they like; If there willing to spend there money on hype. More power to them.

Fave brand is probably Acne Studios. Most expensive piece is a dead stock CDG x Supreme bogo (scrunched up one) that I got for retail. Who’s tryna cop the bogo in December?

I love Loake brogues. Prob not that expensive. £250 ish a pair.

Nordstrom trim fit shirt. Best purchase I've ever made it fits me so well

TAPOUT

Don't get the supreme bullshit.
If their stuff would at least look different to a 10 bucks walmart shirt. If they would at least put a little effort into giving the illusion that you dont pay only for the plainass logo

Gucci, Supreme and other “designer” clothing of similar caliber are plastic trash. Over priced polyester garbage with the only redeeming quality being a method of allowing tools to label themselves as such.

That is expensive for shoes. But thankfully leather makers you tend to get what you pay for.

It's the bloody sneaker industry I don't understand. They aren't worth the cost but people still pay out the nose for them purely for brands.

That was $550 kangaroo dollars. I neglected to mention.

Yeah 100% this. Fuck I hate brand labels. But hey people can spend on whatever they want I suppose. It pays wages and keeps people employed.

Hilfiger
>Trousers 210E
Timberland
>Travelbag 120E

Dries van Noten fav designer

Adidas for shoes cause who gives a shit

Most expensive piece is probably a pair of chelsea boots I own by Frye, about 300 usd

>because who gives a shit
One of the few things my mother taught me was that whatever other cheap shit you were wearing, you always had to buy expensive shoes. Then my first girlfriend admitted that the first thing she noticed about me was my shoes. Now I parrot this shoe thing like an old wives tale to anyone who'll listen. Good shoes matter, dude.

supreme is actually only slightly high end pricing if you are willing to fight for the pieces you like because of the community behind it, same for a majority of those kinds of street wear brands however Louis Vuitton and Gucci etc are stupid as fuck for what you get
same reasoning behined plenty of sneakers if you aren't interested in the "hype" you can get good quality shoes that are more comfortable than your average pair of trainers
>talking adidas ultraboosts

H Y P E
Y
P
E

bape for me.

Why pay $300 for a quality leather belt, when you can pay $600 for a Rubber one with a GG or LV on it?!

stihl

Im 2 poor most expensive thing i got is a pair of aqua 8s and infrared 3's. 3s dont fit me no more. Need to sell em. If i actually had money id get some noice supreme things and gosha clothess

Bape is trash tbh

lmao jesus. Never thought I'd see the day Supreme was on Sup Forums. Fuck.

Here are a few things I've picked up in the past two months or so.

Most expensive pieces I've ever owned are white Kaws Air Max 90's and a Supreme x Nike SB varsity from '07. Recently sold a Kermit tee, too.

dear lord..........

Pic related is the most expensive piece of clothing I own. I'm thinking of getting actual supreme to act cool and shit.

My sticker graveyard. If I knew how much some of these would end up being worth I never would have fuckin used them lmao

I had no idea what Supreme was until I saw that hoodie and did some research. The whole thing has me extremely confused. It's a logo on normal as shit clothes, yeah? There are things I'm particular about and spend way more on that I'm sure other people would roll their eyes at, but I feel like I could explain mine if given a chance. Can someone explain this to me? I know designer clothes are a thing, but why has this blown up enough that I'm actually starting to notice it in places? Especially for men's clothes that don't look at all distinct from other clothing.

Daym dood