Help me understand why everyone thinks 9/11 is an inside job

Help me understand why everyone thinks 9/11 is an inside job.

Other urls found in this thread:

tms.org/pubs/journals/jom/0112/eagar/eagar-0112.html
snopes.com/wtc-terrorism-insurance/
youtube.com/watch?v=nN3qUXJp7l0&list=PLcIKuuE3KJDHEHIGtNKx-nQervL8OGjaD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it wasnt.

>Help me understand why everyone thinks 9/11 is an inside job.
Everybody doesn't

Only idiots and the mentally retarded do

Because jet fuel can't melt dank memes

Prove me wrong chump.

jet fuel cant melt steal beams eggs dee

It was an inside job to the degree that the FBI/CIA let it happen, because (((they))) saw it's profitability.

Because it is too fucking obvious.

Not everyone wants you to think that. But those who want you to think that know that it is not true. MAGA!

No one saw an airplane hit the second tower explosion (you cant find videos of it ) , the documents call it ground zero when infact ground zero is for an explosion area , all engineers and physicists agree that the impact of the plane could the towers that easily , and only would a well places nearly atomic weapon need to be used to make it come down like it did .

Just watch the fucking video, you stupid faggot. If you look away at the right time, you can't even see the plane hitting the building.

i'm pretty sure osama was a cia asset his entire life. they wouldn't just let him go after the afghan soviet war; they kept him on the payroll to gin up another villain to guarantee their agency's budget.

Three buildings were surgically demolished. You're fucking stupid if you think such order can exist among that chaos.

Zeitgeist

Because Trump is an idiot.

Cont .

You can see that each floor of the tower was vulperazied not possible if something hit the building from the side (like an aiprplane ) but needs a centralized explosion

I also believe it wasn't an inside job. Yes, the U.S. should've been more cautious especially since they were still looking for Osama. Doesn't mean they let it happen. All of these theories are so ridiculous too. The "there weren't any planes" is so far out at this point I just compare it to paranoia.

In many cases it's because people have a hard time believing that terribly random things can happen to them in everyday life, so they try to make sense of it in such a way that makes them feel safer. If they "know" what happens then they feel like they have some level of control, that they aren't so helpless to the effects of random dangers - which is actually false.
Conspiracy theorists connect dots that don't exist and so conspiracy theories are a telltale sign of a weak and afraid mind. In my case, I claim that 9/11 is an inside job to watch the weak and frail come out of the woodwork and agree.

the thing is that it wasn't, america just want to seem like they are powerful enough to pull off such a stunt like 9/11. imagine that, a government that would throw its own peoples lives away like that. it would allow them to show the world that they don't give a fuck about anything.

>B-but what about the jet fuel can't melt steel beams?

What about the fact that the government are making so many obvious flaws to their story, that's the bigger question. If your gonna ask that question then you'll need to understand how the first furnaces work...

Fuckwits. All fuckwits. Any of you guys wanna buy a bridge?

All (repeat all) of the conspiracy theories about 9/11 being an inside job have been comprehensively debunked

I dont know anything about 9/11, but I do know Bush did 7/11

I agree too

It is easier to believe a big line of bullshit than it is to believe the horrible truth. We were attacked by an enemy who's happy to die for their ridiculous cause. That's scary. It's easier to believe a bunch of fantastical shit Alex Jone excretes. At least then we feel like we're sticking it to the man or some shit.

Then show us all the debunked arguments you fucking retard

The main thing I don't understand is how the smaller mass of the upper part of the towers was enough to collapse the lower parts of the buildings and not only that but they collapsed at free fall speed

because the airplanes exploded when they were inside the buildings. if they blew up outside the buildings it would have been an outside job, and they might still be standing.

damn, that logic is sound.

Take your pick

Why are you tagging me? lol I said I don't believe its an inside job.

Sorry about that.

although the planes came from outside of the buildings, so it may have been an outside job.

>The main thing I don't understand is how the smaller mass of a single domino can make 100 other dominoes fall.

That's how fucking stupid you sound

>but they collapsed at free fall speed
They didn't
tms.org/pubs/journals/jom/0112/eagar/eagar-0112.html

dominos sucks. their wings are baked, soggy and way too small. their pizza tastes like crap unless you get the handmade pan since it's loaded with sugar and greasy garbage cheese

Considering that the first domino was the same mass as the second one it fell onto then yeah

>Help me understand why everyone thinks 9/11 is an inside job.

Buildings like the WTC do not succumb to fire, period. It's absurd.

Then there are the videos that clearly show the demo squibs going off a bit prematurely.

Then there's the nanothermite, present in all 9/11/01 dust samples.

The WTC didn't just collapse, it was pulverized, the concrete was turned to dust.

Did physics take that morning off?

>All (repeat all) of the conspiracy theories about 9/11 being an inside job have been comprehensively debunked

Far from it. Read the book pictured here.

Shit, if I was physics I would need a day off sometime

I can't believe no one talks about this shit:
snopes.com/wtc-terrorism-insurance/

Also there was never a trial for the 9/11 terror attacks. Not one human being on the planet earth was charged for committing a terrorist act during the date sept. 11 2001 in NYC, DC or Pennsylvania. No justice official was ever able to 'challenge' the fact that a suspect committed these acts. If it is a conspiracy not only is it covered well, their Oswald has been shot again.

And then there were the five "dancing Israelis", five Mossad and IDF agents arrested after being witnessed videotaping and celebrating the WTC collapse.

say some science buzzwords so we think you know what youre talking about.

I am not saing its true
I am not saing its false
I am saing that I have watch this videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=nN3qUXJp7l0&list=PLcIKuuE3KJDHEHIGtNKx-nQervL8OGjaD
And they seems legit enought for me.

But I have no fucking clue if that was or was not inside job.

Literally, 9/11 is the only disaster where a building fell directly into its footprint.

It happened three times.