Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 11:28

"And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight." -Ezekiel 4:12

Give us your sick and your hungry.

Too late, I'm satanic and very proud of it.

"And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron." -Judges 1:19

True that

"Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother- in-law...."

-Jesus (Matthew 10:34)

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him. But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."
-Numbers 31:17

"Let a woman learn in silence with all submissiveness. I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor."
Timothy 2:11

"If any one comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple."
Luke 14:26

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."
Ezekiel 23:20

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. Psalm 137

OP called the number on the wall. Be like OP, live life to the fullest.

You all need satan

"If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity." Deuteronomy 25:11-12

"And God turneth Noah's boy Ham into a nigger, and sayeth that all his descendants are niggers."

Rape isn't wrong. Morality is subjective.

"Now behold, I have two daughters who have not had relations with man; please let me bring them out to you, and do to them whatever you like; only do nothing to these men, inasmuch as they have come under the shelter of my roof." Genesis 19:8

Jesus an hero'd

>Listen you little shit we're going to kill you if you don't stop talking about God stuff
>Keeps preaching
>They fucking execute him like they warned
>Now everyone loves his sacrifice

Religion is neat!

>ITT: OP hasn't read the Bible

Them weren't no men. Them wuz spies, sent to look fer butt pirates.

Double 7s and God exists

Rollin'

The Mark Of Cain was his shitskin, because he was jealous and covetous of his white brother Abel's accomplishments and did a drive-by on him.

Have seven priests carry trumpets of rams' horns in front of the ark. On the seventh day, march around the city seven times, with the priests blowing the trumpets. -Joshua 6:4

I can't take posts with bible quotes seriously, because every time I see one, I think of those hankster hillington youtube poops with that Poets of the Fall song "The Distance"