Last census data shows a resurgence in birthrates for the Italian population in the last two years

>last census data shows a resurgence in birthrates for the Italian population in the last two years
>one possible phenomena that authorities are taking into consideration to explain this is the increasing migratory wave
>the Italian population seems to be very accepting of immigrants, as evidenced by the ever increasing rise in multiracial births
>it is estimated that around 73% of newborns have a migratory background
>the most common biracial couple involves Italian mothers and foreign fathers (97% of newborns), with fathers mostly coming from the following countries: Nigeria (78%), Senegal (12%), other (10%)
>Many prominent Italian intellectuals have expressed their excitement for the multicultural future of the country, which is rapidly becoming the biggest meltingpot in the continent

Post source or link, Mario

it's in Italian, I can't

bump. This is horrible

I can discipher numbers and graphs.

How does an Italian breeding with African create a biracial child?

Fuck. It was nice knowing you, Italy.

>What is google translate

Nice cuckthread, next time get a source

>Italian intellectuals.
Do intellectuals just Rome around countries to protest things?

Italy, pls do something

are you sayn' that 73% of newborns in Italy is immigrants and half-niggers, imma right?

>Italian x Arab child
>"biracial"

Bologna is a lost cause, but there is hope in Venice.

Holy shit, it's even worse than here

The left is the problem **** free. What is "yago" my eggplant is rusty

For anyone wondering, this guy posts threads like this once every 1-2 weeks where he makes up statistics about interracial marriage and fertility, he's probably romanian or some other filth

Yago is a local Venetian far right activist who was under arrest in 2014-2015 when Venice was talking about breaking away from Italy and going back to the based city state it always was.

>the most common biracial couple involves Italian mothers and foreign fathers (97% of newborns), with fathers mostly coming from the following countries: Nigeria (78%), Senegal (12%), other (10%)

when we say "next time without italy" we didnt mean it like that.

what the hell are you doing

booooo

Bullshit. No source. No info. No graphs. Can't find anything matching it online in English or Italian.

73% was a ridiculous number to pick OP. Leave shitposting to the Aussies.

guys I was just baiting. I spammed this everywhere. It's fake

Oh you

Hahaha, nice damage control.

ITALY YES!

This is a good thing.

>m-muh white genocide!
Italians aren't white.

xd

>Italian intellectuals

>British majors