When a black disabled teammate held out his arms after football practice in his high school locker-room...

When a black disabled teammate held out his arms after football practice in his high school locker-room, the boy thought he was about to get a hug. Instead, he got viciously raped by his white teammates. As the white teammates restrained the black boy, another football player allegedly thrust a coat hanger into the boy’s rectum. Then a third teammate kicked the coat hanger several times.

The black boy “was taunted and called racist names by other members of the team which names included ‘Kool-Aid’ ‘chicken eater’ ‘watermelon’ and [the N-word],” the suit alleges.

The civil complaint filed in the U.S. District Court in Idaho also claims that one of the students charged with sexual assault displayed a Confederate flag and demanded the boy recite a racist song titled “Notorious KKK.”

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/25/white-high-school-football-players-in-idaho-charged-with-raping-black-disabled-teammate-with-a-coat-hanger/

What are we going to do about white on black crime Sup Forums that seems to be happening more & more. Why are white people so abusive and racist!?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/25/alt-right-white-supremacists-have-chosen-taylor-swift-as-their-aryan-goddess-icon-through-no-fault-of-her-own/?tid=a_inl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>BLEACHED.com

Would not be a bit surprised if this is, yet again another made up allegation of dindus making this shit up!

Blacks are their own worst enemy, and they never learn.

>White rapes black in Idaho
>National news, story appearing in top D.C. paper

>Black rapes white
>Never makes it past the local paper

>Why are white people so abusive and racist!?

Nice b8, Ahmed. We all know they were just doing their duty.

Totally believable

This stinks to high heaven of bullshit.

I mean, it's not impossible for it to have happened...it probably did.

But something, like, smells fishy, Scoob

Why are athletes so gay?

>mentally disabled
>nigger

How can you tell?

Just like with the black girl who sent threats to herself on Twitter, or the sheboons on the bus who were recorded making false assault allegations; the coverage drops an order of magnitude when the bullshit narrative falls apart.

Because you can't have one without the other.

it should be fairly evident, having a coat hanger shoved up your asshole and then kicked in would do major damage.

mr hands type damage

That's fucked.

>As the white teammates restrained the black boy, another football player allegedly thrust a coat hanger into the boy’s rectum. Then a third teammate kicked the coat hanger several times.

yeah this happened for sure

HAHAHAHAHAHA
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/25/alt-right-white-supremacists-have-chosen-taylor-swift-as-their-aryan-goddess-icon-through-no-fault-of-her-own/?tid=a_inl

The boy, one of the few black students at Dietrich let alone his football team, was subjected to frequent abuse by Howard and his fellow teammates, including “aggressive ‘humping’, jumping on him from the back and simulating anal sex,” according to the suit. His fellow football players allegedly gave him painful wedgies, stripped him of his clothes and took naked photos of him in the locker-room. One student drew a picture of the boy sitting in the back of the bus on a classroom chalkboard.

It was Howard, however, who was allegedly behind the worst abuse.

It was Howard who allegedly forced the boy to recite the words to “Notorious KKK,” a bitterly racist and violent rap song set to the tune of Notorious B.I.G.’s “Can’t You See,” the suit alleges.

>It was Howard who, with his bare fists, allegedly knocked out the boy, who was made to wear boxing gloves, as teammates and coaches formed a circle around them.

Is this from a movie or something?

IT WAS JUST A PRaNK bRO!

wait, notorious KKK is a moon man song

THEY FUCKING MADE HIM SING MOONMAN

I know some people when something traumatic happens to them, they go into a fantasy where the abuse seems much worse than what actually occurred. They truly believe really horrible things happened to them.

I'm not sure if that is the case here...it just seems unreal that this could happen in this day & age on such a level as this...with teammates, students, coaches, and teachers all being involved in some way in allowing this black boy to get abused. It's truly fucked up if it did happen.

>way to go, idaho!

>white-high-school-football-players
-in-idaho-charged-with-raping-black-disabled-teammate-with-a-coat-hanger/
>white-high-school-football-players
>black-disabled-teammate

jesus christ, these fuckers even push their bullshit agenda in the fucking url. it isn't enough to censor crime commited by blacks.

First Moonman song I ever heard.

If you believe this you will believe anything. I got some magic beans for sale too.

Holy shit, I had my doubts, but Moonman confirmed:

>It was Howard who allegedly forced the boy to recite the words to “Notorious KKK,” a bitterly racist and violent rap song set to the tune of Notorious B.I.G.’s “Can’t You See,” the suit alleges.

>THEY FUCKING MADE HIM SING MOONMAN

Sup Forums is leaking into the world in strange and wonderful ways.

If this is true, it's literally the beginning of the race war. The youth have absorbed it.

Sup Forums has become mainstream. It's actually happening.

>all this white on black crime

>Dog bites man is not news.
>Man bites dog, now that's a story!

>The civil complaint filed in the U.S. District Court in Idaho also claims that one of the students charged with sexual assault displayed a Confederate flag and demanded the boy recite a racist song titled “Notorious KKK.”

But this is an American rite of passage pretty common in school sport, I don't see the problem here.

Nice Michael King picture. Maybe someday, market a talking doll of him, one with the string that you can pull. He could say stuff like, "Tonight I am not a negro!", and "I'm fucking for God!" All the juicy stuff from that sealed FBI file.