twitter.com/arbaks/status/865831681541849088
youtube.com/watch?v=BVDLkpxgI6M
buzzfeed.com/borzoudaragahi/iran-election?utm_term=.iydEWeLgQ#.oe5zJx1wL
youtube.com/watch?v=QOstIIvytik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go back to turkey subhuman scum

*judges you*

youtube.com/watch?v=uh2h0nzHnfA

Exams are finally over. Manage to pass the Anatomy final. So that's good.

Is Iranian my friend?

mA bro. I still have 3-4 weeks of school left.
I'm worried I might fail my digital logic/design class because I know I bombed the midterm, so I'm trying to study well and do really well on the final so I can pass the class but I hate this class so much ;_;
But other than that the rest of my classes are good.
Idk... are you my friend? ( ^-^)
If yes, then yes I am your friend (°◡°)

>send me one without your hijab
Kekekek that's me lel

Yes Iranian is my friend.

tfw will never be Persian ;-;

Man hadha lpokemon yazzebi hahaha

Hmmm I'll just leave this interesting map here

>The third world is a shithole
What else is new Bob?

Yes but it might become somewhat less shitty if the practice of cousin marriage were discouraged in places where it is very common and occurs over many generations within endogamous ethnic groups, such as Pakistan

So this is the new thing you faggots have come up with right...
>Shitty economic policies?
THE IMF CAN DO NO WRONG
>Neo colonialism
BETTER BEN ALI THEN BEN LADEN
>War on war on war on war
GOTTA PROTECT OUR STRATEGIC INT... I MEAN FREEDOM
>Supporting Wahabists and the like
NEED STABILITY FOR ISRAEL
>Famine
CANT FEED THE PLANET ON OUR DIME
>Global warming
MORE LIKE KEKAL HOAXING AMIRITE
>

>ok... So what is the problem then amerikansky?
I'LL TELL YOU WHAT
IT'S DA BARBARIC 1400 RELIGION THEY CALL ISLAM
ENCOURAGES COUSIN FUCKING I SAW IT ON JOE ROEGAN

You people are a helpless cause.

IT'S A ROUHANI LANDSLIDE HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!

HE IS DESTROYING RAISI EVEN IN IRG NEIGHBOURHOODS!!!!

RAISI BTFO.

So what does this mean for Iran?

Inbreading is basically instinct at least in my city

Extinct *

Potentially change. IIRC raisi is a lot like khameni whereas rouhani comes off as a reformer. During the campaign he often criticised the IRGC and hardliners

Not to mention that raisi is favoured to become the next supreme leader so if he loses this election his legitimacy will take a hit

We are going on course, steady slow reform. and we avoided an economic collapse, because Raisi is a idiot ''chavez'' kind of person on the economy.

Now we wait for Khamenei to die and see who replaces him. Rouhani will have a strong word in that now.

As for Raisi, he isn't SL material anymore, no one denied by the people will hold that position. That's good because he's young and could've ruled for well over 40 years.

Still Rouhani will have to deliver on the economy, otherwise in 4 years a populist could win again.
And he has to groom a replacement as well. My guess is Zarif, the foreign minister, he is very popular.

Le freudian slip

Don't you mean a continuation of previous policies of appeasement and relative low foreign interference?

>his legitimacy will take a hit
it will be destroyed. he is done for as SL. Another try at presidency? sure. but not SL

The position relies on ''the undivided support of the people to the iman'' how can he rule, if the people denied him in such big numbers.

Sounds good. One thing that worries me is as people become more open and less conservative they will lose touch with their culture and become "degenerate" (looking at the west as an example). It's one of the few things I respect about Islam which is there ability to keep there culture uninfluenced by America and the west.

Foreign policy is mainly determined by the supreme leader the president has little influence in that regard except in cases where the supreme has specifically tasked the president like the case of the nuclear deal for example

twitter.com/ShahramRafizade/status/865744980232589312

HAHAHAHAHA

Iranian humour is great

>how did Raisi entered, the elections with Iman Reza but left them with Tataloo?

I was under the impression that the government did have some influence, for example, hardliners wanting to enter the Yemen Conflict but being "countered" by others.

>the president has little influence in that regard
He has some. he can act as a counter-weight.

Many hardline clerics said if not for Rouhani ''we would've had troops in Yemen''

Still the SL dictates foreign policy but having a president that spouses diplomacy rather than a yesmen like Raisi does make a difference.

it is the hardcore theocracy that makes people degenerate.

if the mullahs speak of piety and religiousaty, half the people do the opposite just because they hate the regime.

in 2009 when the megaphones where sounding ''death to america'' people yelled ''death to Russia'' just because Khamenei is buddy-buddy with russia.

the regimes hardcore theocracy is pushing people away from Islam, the same way that the Shahs anti-religion campaigns pushed people towards the mosques.

only in a free-society where nothing is pushed can we save our religion in my opinion.

Never thought about it like that. I may be very cynical but I predict rampant sjws, self loathing Iranians, mass immigration and destruction of culture if they start becoming americanised.

I dont disagree but with Yemen I imagine the Supreme was convinced there's no strategic objective in physically being there and helping their allies anyway because firstly houthis are winning regardless of Iranian deployment and secondly there is a lot of opposition towards interference in Syria so to add Yemen to the list would take a toll on the regime, Iran has a strong diverse economy but it is not rich.

oh stop being so cynical. the mullahs are gladly doing that themselves. anything that doesn't appeal to their ''islam'' is banned.

poetry, movies, art, history even...etc anyone hardly speaks of our pre-islamic history for example.

if anything I liked Ahmadinejad for speaking of it.

We already have SJW, and their growing because they blame everything on the regime and their right.

the youth is almost always anti-system, so they're becoming less and less religious.

they are ruled by man in their 80s.

We already have immigration, Afghan refugees
and the SL promised Afghans, Pakis...etc citinzenship if they go to ''jihad'' in Syria.

the system is not susteinable.

only a free society, where being religious is not associated to supporting the regime, can islam prosper.

STATE TV CONGRATULATED ROUHANI. it's over.

>firstly houthis are winning
they broke the country.

the south declared independence

incest is hot
you'd partake in it too if your cousin wasn't a chunky 500 lb. landwhale from Mc D's, Sharty Mcfly

>tfw babylon
/his/ feels

Meh a single united Yemen is a relatively new project (unified in 1990) anyway for far longer north and south yemen were separate entities.

/his/ supports kurds. Fuck em

it could've still be avoided

the Houthis didn't want this. I blame Saleh on this.

what program was used to make this?
i seriously need to move past MS P*int

I blame Saudi ally Hadi, Yemen just lost its 30 year dictator Saleh and then the first chance at elections they get Hadi who rigs the vote and overstays his presidential mandate.
If you're not a poorfag get photoshop elements if you are get GIMP both really great

/his/ supports a variety of things, if you look closely however theres a vocal minority which advocates anti-imperialism, favoring those "less fortunate" than others, and having a general affinity towards primitive cultures. these are your annoying faggots.

Download photoshop a sahbi
The west does in general, newsflash

There's always paint.net or GIMP if you want free as in freedom shit. Or you can just pirate photoshop for free as in I'm free to commandeer your ship and steal your judengeld shit.

twitter.com/arbaks/status/865831681541849088

Celebrations in Mashad, a conservative stronghold

2 days ago at a Rouhani rally the people chanted ''we'll fight and we'll retake Mashad'' curious to see if Rouhani won there.

official result will be given at 2pm local time.

true, Hadi was a failure and a bastard.

but don't downplay Saleh who convinced the Houthis to invade Sa'ana and played tribal games to divide people.

Hadi is a bastard though, and the UAE ''peace'' process is a sham. They try to make peace among the northern elite, but the regional players and the peoples demends are/were forgoten.

alri thamks laddies
paint.net looks free so i'll download it overnight

Can I get a quick rundown of the Iranian elections?

Also today I had a kubideh kebab with some torshi and rice, I'm sure it was some unauthentic American version but rub-a-dub-dub thanks for the grub, Iran, it was tasty.

youtube.com/watch?v=BVDLkpxgI6M

''moderate'' Rouhani beated ''hardliner'' Raisi in a landslide.

Rouhani is pretty moderate socially and wants to trade with the West. His vision of Iran is China. He wants private enterprise and a freer capitalist system for the country. to ''unleash the iranian potential'' as he said himself

Raisi was a hardliner who wanted ''resistance economy'' and to close the country to outside influences, he wanted free gibs to the people and ''economic justice'' to the poor his vision of Iran is/was North Korea.

>The west does in general, newsflash
Yeah well the West has had a failed Middle Eastern policy for the past century so it's expected.
Yeah Houthis are morally bankrupt, even though they present themselves as a group that represents the people they sided with Saleh who ruled Yemen poorly for 30 years.
No, get GIMP it's free and has way more advanced shit.

FINAL RESULTS DECLARED

ROUHANI 57%
RAISI 38%

gimp sounds weird and sexual

>FINAL RESULTS
does this mean your little blog stops bere?

Lenanon you're so sarcastic.

buzzfeed.com/borzoudaragahi/iran-election?utm_term=.iydEWeLgQ#.oe5zJx1wL

decent article on Rouhanis victory.

>Calls by some abroad for a boycott appear to have gone unheeded. Iranians still recall how hardliners took control of the presidency, parliament and municipal governments amid widespread voter apathy over the last dozen years.

>“We were always looking for big changes and looking for someone to bring about big changes,” said Javad, a 54-year-old Iranian physician who lives in Istanbul. “Now we see that even little changes sometimes enough.”

he's moroccan

i'll keep political-posting for the entire 4 years of Rouhanis term.

nice satan digits hidden imam. get gimp instead, don't be a pleb

How do you know? Also is that you tn/alg?

>what are filters
dont be rude you nancy faggot cuntsucking bitch

actually he's tunisian, the flag is similar to turkey, i assume he was moroccan because he look like someone i know

Gimp is hard to use for me, I find photoshop easy to use and much better.

I was being silly I know the difference between the tunisian flag and turkish flag dont worry

photoshop is costly

ON ANOTHER NOTE

This is why Ghalibaf dropped out, imagine if he ran and Raisi would have got 15%

It would have been utter humiliation, they tried to save face.

people pay for photoshop?

>Being a pirate

Will iran ever stop being a shithole?

nobody cares reee
so it seems
arr matey x-D

we are better than the other Arab countries in the region.

Give it time though, things change, slowly but they do.

i just fear a military coup by the IRG, they're growing very strong.
and i know the army will do nothing, but stand and watch....

Stop replying then, you retarded Maronite

What would the end goal of IRG coup be though?

LOL, Iranian vote in USA

Rouhani 56623
Raisi: 1

fucking ONE lol, who is that i wonder...

>retarded
no sir
i have a 127 IQ

fearing loosing power? they control around 30% of the economy.

we'll need to weaken them slowly. That's why i prefer having a very weak and non-interventionist SL rather than none.

if you remove the SL you'll have civil war. The IRG has to much to lose to stand by.

An IRGC take over would lead to a situation a lot like that in Egypt, the main objective would be retain their control of the economy and inhibit any political opposition, secular rule with a hint of Islamism

>secular rule with a hint of Islamism
kinda this, they'll play the propaganda but they are hardly ideologically driven like the mullahs

preservation of power is their ideology.

i still wonder, will the army stand by it, if it would happen?

they have little love for the IRG, the idiots keep insulting the army.

The army never bother themselves with politics. They didn't save the Qajars
Nor the constitutional government from Reza Khan
nor Mossadegh from the coup
nor the Shah from the revolution

FUCK IM SO BORED.

7aram

Do you post on r/Islam? Someone posted that video by Mufti Menk, as well.

Of course they would. It's not just the IRGC the army would have to fight against but the Basij too.

I lurk. But I haven't made a reddit account... yet.
I actually found the video there and reposted here :D

Yeah they never intervened in the past. They'll do the same again.

Not that this is a negative. Fuck military rule.

haha
It's a decent community most of the time, but you know how plebbit can get (a lot of the posters are reverts from atheism or agnosticism with SJW beliefs).

I used to lurk there years ago, I remember they werr having problems with an Ahamdiyya sub

>He won't be able to say
>Oh wow, I haven't yet seen your legs man

Sensible chuckle

thinking of moving to iran
tired of this shit country

where can i fuck a lebanese milf?

youtube.com/watch?v=QOstIIvytik

Fuck off Russkie!

im not russian. we are occupied by russians

Wait.. Chechniya?

no. ossetian
i have no problem with russians but this government is shit and life is getting worse for anyone outside the big cities

sorry then.

You guys are Iranic right? Are you guys treated like shit as well?

Also i think you are Christians?

>(a lot of the posters are reverts from atheism or agnosticism with SJW beliefs).
Yeah I've seen that, and a lot of the stuff is cringe, but I do find some good stuff here and there. And its the best muslim online community I've found so far, and it usually is a breathe of fresh air for me.
If you're not a muslim then stay out. If you're a muslim, then you're more than welcome.

>According to the research service Sreda, North Ossetia is the primary location where Ossetian Paganism is practiced, and 29% of the population reported practicing pagan faiths in the 2012 Russian Census.
Tell me about your ethnic religion

Did you lurk during the Ahmaddiya civil war time

yes christians. not really treated like shit. only by some byldos in moscow maybe

russia is just a city run by mobsters and thieves. and the russians don't even know this and start turning on each other, other russian nationalities. shit state of affairs. I used to want to change this country when I was young but I just realise it's shit and slavs want misery

Tfw no white goddess gf

Ossetians are an Iranic people, if that Russia flag moves, he's just going to his rightful home :^ )

Do you people ''feel'' part of Russia. Met a guy from Tannu Tuva on the internet once he they feel like a colony.

Also do you have any hope? I saw Navalny holding pretty big rallies.

Iran has Christian minorities, Zoroastrian minorities and even Jewish ones.
We aren't KSA to allow only Muslims inside.

he's a khomeinist these things don't matter to him.