Ok so a little while ago I made a thread about soma and tramadol I ended up oding but nothing serious happened taking...

Ok so a little while ago I made a thread about soma and tramadol I ended up oding but nothing serious happened taking 1000mg of soma and 200mg trams since I still have some left.

Pic related the last of what I have before I quite some coke, soma, trams, tab of DOM or DOB can't remember

hexen user are you out there?

What are you user doin tonight? general drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9VoDwy-3Lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Selfbump

Shameless selfbump

Shameful selfbump

Hey user what would you recommend me to try that I can obtain easily from a pharmacy

buy kratom

I'll check out on erowid

Dxm aka cough syrup or whipits otherwise I only know to get things online

I'm talking about pharmaceuticals

DXM if you arent afraid to puke. there is a method to eliminate almost all nauseu though. here are the steps.

Buy CVS gelcaps and make sure they only contain dxm nothing else.

soak in room temp water for about 15 mins stirring.

pop the seams of the gelcaps (use needle or something) and squirt it into a small glass

add some soda or something to the vile liquid to help with taste

then drink fast because it will taste like shit.

DXM is a full blown dissaosciative so id start with 300 mg

Different user but It's kind of funny I've done lsd shrooms salvia ketamine and so many other drugs but never done dxm

im actually the exact same way. ive heard its good but i just never get around to it because i always have something else.

this is
i feel like i should add make sure you have a good environment to do this in. dont do it while ur parents are home unless you know they are gonna sleep for a while and you dont think you will wake them up. its advisable to have a friend to watch you.

Yeah especially after I started growing shrooms

Pic related

very nice. i have many friends who grow their own but i cant be fucked dealing with spores and managing them when i can just buy them from them. recently i have been fucking with legal drugs for the fuck of it, LSA is pretty great especially combined with weed. 5 seeds and weed is enough to make you ego death. i was stuck in thought loops for what felt like an hour but was really like 5 minutes of talking to my friend about the meaning of life haha

>Ok so a little while ago I made a thread about soma and tramadol I ended up oding but nothing serious happened taking 1000mg of soma and 200mg trams since I still have some left.
I told you not to overdo on the Soma, shit can make your lungs stop working. Makes you feel too good though.

That's what salvia was like for me. I tried morning glories they were ok wanna try hbwr and compair. Ive been debating getting a closet plant because street price fluctuates some much by me one day a grams $10 the next its $25

Pretty sure it Wasn't the soma that meesed me up pretty sure it was the soma but I do remember you

i prefer HBWR if not only because u only have to eat like 5 of them. also ive heard morning glory gives me worse pain. check out /r/microgrowery if you are interested in closet plants, a lot of helpful shit there

>Pretty sure it Wasn't the soma that meesed me up pretty sure it was the soma
Sounds like you're already having some fun
>but I do remember you
Indeed sir, have a good time

That's where I've been kek I had minor leg pain vaso but the nausea was so bad and I never get nausea. Also had really bad motion sickness the next day which makes no sense since ive never gotten motion sickness

Indeed I am and you as well sir

if you have weed on hand, taking just one hit will completely eliminate nauseu for HBWR. at least for me. like it completely kills it immediately.

Thanks for the info got any stories to share?

I once took 850mg mdma shards
Once ate 10grams of shrooms in one go
Once took 10 200ug lsd tabs in 4 hours

you seem to be more of a psychonaut than myself so i doubt i can impress you with any stories. one time though me and my friend communicated telepathically while on a fuckton of lsa and weed. it only lasted about a minute and it was literally about poptarts and emotions. weird stuff

That's awesome... I mostly do everything by myself so I don't get those connects with other people though one time I was depressed so I decided it was a good idea to start tripping on lsd I had my lamp start talking to me and it said I was special and was gonna do great things in life

tripping with friends is wonderful, though completely different from tripping alone. both are great. the only drawback is that another person has potential to transmit their bad vibes to you

Ive only tripped with some one once and it was my first time and it was cool we were starting at a mucky stagnant cesspool in the woods and he saw it as a frozen lake with a snow storm meanwhile I saw a tropical lagoon with some weird but not scary worm monster swimming in it

I remember you

sounds great. although tripping with friends is splendid it can be a bit frustrating trying to convey your feelings and thoughts while tripping as im sure you know haha

Hey

Yeah that happened too we were walking a path and he was walking to fast so I would stop paying attention and then notice I was somewhere less so I though we were telporting and got a little freaked

>DXM
dosage?

hay

300 mg perfect for beginners. after that adjust as you please. but for the love of god start on 300 mg or less.

This no more than 500mg tops

Doing anything tonight user?

2 mg klonopin
2 mg ativan
2 shots rum

listening to youtube.com/watch?v=Z9VoDwy-3Lc

Great music never done either though I got the booty coctail when I was instatutionalized lots of aticvan in that

yeah i had 8 mg ativan IV'd when i was going through hardcore alcohol withdrawal a few years ago

shit was cash

being in the psych ward in alcohol withdrawal was not cash

sandwich

DXM gives me restless legs? i mean BAD restless legs, total all-night insomnia

Nice send a pic of yo dank ass sandwhich kek

weed really helps me with restless legs. be careful with not to smoke too much thought becuase weed and dxm gets very crazy very fast haha

Psych units suck I was in one in the end of January and they had no heat and wouldn't give you an extra blanket so I was purposefully getting sent to the padded room because it had really really nice heat

Benadryl does that to me

weed is the only safe drug and that's what I'm on

lol that is actually funny

i had a schizo roommate who would scream for the night orderly every night demanding orange juice, then when the orderly refused the schizo said it was a conspiracy to keep people from getting agitated on orange juice

he also spent all day combing his hair

then i made fun of a black guy and he threatened. to kill me

yes THIS me too

what is this thread even about

you mean in large quantities of benadryl?

it's for whites only, i hate to break it to you bro

do u shave ur legs

any quantity for me

lel

weird. benadryl is probably the second most popular otc sleep aid. that sucks man

yeah i blame those restless legs side effects for my benzo / alcohol addiction

maybe ill give it a try again tho, been a few years

any tips on skimming pills from roommates?

fuck dph idk how ppl enjoy that shit lol

dont be a dick and just trade/buy them

Drugs are illegal op

stop posting this and die

yeah i need to make connections

be careful man. that's one of the worst mixtures you can fuck with. I'm an ex benzo addict and a recovering alcoholic (4 years last week) and I did so much dumb shit while mixing those. lucky to be alive tbqhwu

if you are on a campus just go up to ppl who look chill and are smoking cigs. start a conversation and go into something like asking if they smoke weed

Never got any crazzy roommate's my roommate at that place was a heroin addict he said his mom walked in his room as his gf was shooting heroin in his asshole

yeah this. don't steal them man most people absolutely have to have their medication. plus they're not cheap. stealing pills is one of the blackest things you can do

Don't mix 'em newb.

i am 30 years old and work at Apple...but i know druggies in the building...just need an in

OP?

I'm high as fuck so whatever we choose and that's no sandwich sandwiches has 2 pieces of bread

No 1-2 for allergies it's weird

yessir, that shit put me in the ER twice and long-term rehab once

back on in though

i never did any super wild shit like running around smashing things though, would just listen to music and go to sleep and maybe send sappy texts to ex girlfirends

but it got bad as fuck anyway, couldn't think, couldn't walk, just woke up, took my doses, slept, repeat

Ate 45 hbwr seeds' worth of defatted alcohol tincture and then 1 tested rolls Royce mdma press reported at 25 mg. Don't remember much after the whip-it's at hour 4 but it was pretty fun

I don't really remember the roll all I remember is sitting on the couch with my dog the she got up and left but instead of walking she just streached

fucking kek, the state of this society

man you sound just like me. lol especially the ex gf part. I used to text them all the time when fucked up. wouldn't even care that they existed when sober. shit was embarrassing. one of the main reasons I stopped. and I've been on that exact same road...the waking up and taking them and passing out thing

i think rejection and loneliness and deep existential holes in our lives have a lot to do with it

i try to fill them

i've put in 3 years sober, non-consecutively

keep comin' back

we might be the same person user. not even kidding. are you OP?

Seriously man worst part he was a kid 16 or 17 can't remember

nah, never did tram or soma

but yeah im sure a lot of addicts have the same demons

stay strong bro

don't let the boredom / emptiness kill you

>750542556
also fuck coke, fuck stims

i just wanna go straight down

Nah I'm op never understood why people get the urges to text their exes though if anything I'll send people dick pics

Op here the coke was a gift from my friend otherwise I stick to weed psychs and downers

I'll try man. I accepted that I'm just the type of person who will never be happy a long time ago. am only ever content when I have a buzz. i do Kratom now and smoke cigs /vape CBD but that's it. Kratom is wonderful imho. you stay strong too man. just remember that you did it for 3 years and could do it again if you so choose. do you drink vodka?

Dxm or benzedrex. Like others have said, go easy on the dxm dude, I did like 800mg my first time, it takes a while to kick in so I got bored and went to sleep, next thing I know I'm vividly in hell, in a pit of black fire with little deamon fuckers dancing around, laughing at me and raking hot coals on me. I thought "I od'd on fucking robitussin, how embarrassing, now I'm gonna be here forever". Obviously I was tripping but that shit was scary dude, just giving you a fair warning.

Benzedrex feels like a dirty version of adderall but works surprisingly well.

idk user... it only happened when I was black out drunk. during those times your brain isn't recording anything so you won't even remember doing it or understand why you did. also what happened when you OD'd on tramadol? I've actually done that too. ended up having a seizure at the gun counter of a sporting goods store. woke up in an ambulance.

I've heard that benzedrex is fucking insane

Different user butNever heard in benzedrex what is it?

scotch

Glenfarclas

not trying to be classy it's just what i like
but yes before the last ER trip it was big ass handles of smirnoff

If by trams you mean tramadol you need at least 400mg to get any sort of seratonin blockage which wont kill you but youll want to die even more than you already do

I had a long weekend to veg at my house couldn't keep anything down for almost 3 days severe paint that would come in waves mentally and physically exhausted ended up in bed for almost a whole week

May have had a seizure not entirely sure as I was so out of it

is that restless legs?

>severe paint

like, jackson pollock tier paint? damn man

More blues and greens but about right kek

Otc nasal inhaler, there's cotton in it that holds the liquid medicine. You extract it by soaking in lemon juice for an hour, squeeze it all out and drink it, throw the cotton away, don't be dumb and eat it because that's the most dangerous part. I tried it because I ran out of my prescribed adderall, so I have a high stim tolerance, but I definitely noticed it.

>850 mg of mdma shards
lying or retarded

Retarded

thought we needed an asian butt break in the thread boys

Thanks for the info will try