Can we get a military hate thread going?

Can we get a military hate thread going?

>scrape retards from the bottom of society
>give them minimal training and guns
>send them overseas to rape children
>throw a temper tantrum whenever anybody says anything about them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mYgDu7G3U_c
twitter.com/1st_infantry/status/735437761067384832
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/05/15/twenty-year-old-un-plan-to-invade-the-us-found-in-newly-re-discovered-documents/
thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/05/13/critical-update-foreign-troops-are-positioned-to-attack-americans-and-the-american-military/
thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/05/12/secret-military-maneuvers-foreign-mercenaries-civil-war-drills-will-there-be-an-election/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

of course

fug you

Here's the problem with the modern US military.

America has wanked itself dry of this warrior worship. It's a massive spillover of patriotism from when we last really needed soldiers to go and fight people - WWII.

Every war after that the government has had to prop of these worthless idiots with no sense of duty to go and fight for their interests.

The government wants to keep that number of warm bodies high so they recruit endlessly even though we have no real wars to fight and no real enemies who threaten us. So they shove this warrior worship down our throats so that we accept them as "better" than us for "serving their country."

I'm ex-military but you're fucking stupid if you think the military is bad because it gives a job to idiots age 17-25. If those fuckups didn't go into the military to be babysat they would be doing even stupider shit with you faggots in the civilian world. You should actually thank them for at least this little bit.

how is dearborn this time of year?

Where his head go?

Woah, that's some clever shit, calling the military bottom of the barrel retards. Your opinion is not only extremely valid and logical, but probably also not representative of some underlying insecurity that is brought about by the fact that you're actually a gigantic pussy who claims objection to military service as an excuse fir his own cowardice. You, sir, are a true national treasure, and I would be deeply saddened if you tried to suck the buisness end of a shotgun, so don't do that.

Shouldn't you be sending drone strikes against innocent civilians somewhere?

please see

>>throw a temper tantrum whenever anybody says anything about them

>ex-military

>thinks I'm doing military shit right now

>Americans spend trillions giving these frat boys weapons
youtu.be/mYgDu7G3U_c

Fucking hell. This country is a disgrace

And this is why I have recurrent hardcore nightmares of human dead bodies, body parts and entrails

kek, only proving OP right.

>hurr durr you didnt fail out of high school and join the army like the other degenerates?! hahaha what a pussy

>too much of a pussy to grab the decapitated head by the hair

Very true bro. This faggot's logic is so stupid it's not even funny. He's bashing the military for "scraping retards from the bottom of society". Where do the retards come from "society". From his world. From the civilian population. He wants to bash the military instead of fixing up his fucking sector "the society and civilian population". Sure the military has it's shitheads but if you were to count heads at how many dumbasses float around in the military and how many float around in the civilian world the graph would need to be so fucking big just to be able to even show the small number of jackasses in the military and the number of fools that make up society. The sad thing is he's one of them. some loser hovering on Sup Forums and Sup Forums or all places.

This pic needs to be seen by all the butthurt patriotards
YOU ARE FIGHTING THE WRONG WAR

Why get your hand dirty by touching a subhuman ? Personally I'm disappointed that they didn't piss on that thing.

Glad to see that Iraq is still butthurt :^)

Shows that they are too dainty
Our ancestors scalped Indians

there's your problem
minimal graduation from community college should be required to join the army

You lost :^)

In non-wartime, this probably isn't a bad idea. We already turn down more people than we take in, so we don't NEED the massive influx of highschool grads/dropouts. In wartime, however, you take any warm body that can point a gun.

>be american
>get shot

>instilled democracy and killed brown people

Nah mate, we did exactly what we came to do.

The military isn't the problem. The government is. Most of the guys in the military are great. Policy is going to weaken the military's fighting ability to the point where they can't even protect themselves, let alone their country, which inevitably they'll one day recognize as no longer being worth fighting for. But at least 10% of COs will be transgendered otherkins.

Tanks making love?

>A solider fucked my gf the post

I just wanted to add that we haven't been fighting to protect our countries for decades. We're fighting to protect Israel and Jewry. That isn't the grunts' fault.

Yeah, we all know an american is more likely to get shot than a sand nigger from literal Iraq

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm only saying that OP is surely someone with his life in order, far superior to all those dick swinging, monkey retards that are in the military. I also particularly like his argument he put up that says that anyone disagreeing with him is throwing a temper tantrum, thus validating his argument. That is the epitome of logic and not at all fallacious. He sure showed those military fucks that are all off getting doing amazing things all over the world. He probably says these things to their face too, and doesn't just post about it online like some limp dicked cuck.

twitter.com/1st_infantry/status/735437761067384832

Nah bro, I get what you're trying to say, there's the start of some truth to it, but do you have any idea how much money we spend on that?

Young men do need rites of passage, but we can give everyone 4 years of warrior college out in the woods with stone-age weapons for about 1/100000000th of the price and it would have the same effect on psychology and development, well better really since no PTSD.

>seesomethingsaysomething-1.jpg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Fuck off, mate.

Your hate for it mainly stems from outside factors, they can only obey or they'll have insubordination on their record(which they wouldn't want at all).

Juba the pig hunter

>Iran controls Iraq
>More brown people than ever and they are all coming to the West
You lost
Hope you had fun and the PTSD doesn't bother you too much

I don't think anyone is attacking the concept of having A military, dude.

We're attacking the military as it exists for being fucked up because it is.

And that's not the fault of the soldiers, it's the fault of politicians, bureaucrats, generals, and traitors in the Military Industrial Complex, which anybody with a brain knows is not all bad.

Nothing is more frustrating than the fact that soldiers always perceive every attack on anything wrong in the military as an attack on all soldiery and the concept of valor itself, and truth, justice and the American way.

Soldiers and civilians alike need to realize that we're all on the red list together. My fault, your fault, nobody's fault.

This country's being set up for something BAD, I hope everybody's thinking hard about when it'll be time to stop going along with it.

they'd just die of drugs or get a shitty job as vomit cleaner in a mcdonalds
you give them guns, power and a false selfconciousness that builds on the feeling being a soldier sent by a superior power
i know what kind of people go to the military and i believe most of them shouldn't

I wouldn't fucking touch it either, every single motherfucker over there has fleas.

This is why they are patriotards
It's like you've touched their raw amygdyla
We tell them over and over they are used for neocon wars now we just fuck with them for reaction

Yeah, right? Look at these degenerate fucks. I bet they couldn't hold down their McDonald's job so they decided to do this. I bet all of you guys could do that in your sleep.

what are those morons?

>2012
>Before ISIS took over your country

Oh, okay hun, okay.

>instilled democracy
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is actually what worries me most, lately. I've been studying hard and preparing myself physically to join our national officer school, to go infantry. I'm doing this because I've been passionate about our army since I was a child. But the more time passes, the more military I meet, the more I understand most officers are insufferable career queens, most grunts are stupid as fuck and hold no love for the country or the military whatsoever.

So is it true? Is it hard to find your place in the army when you've got any sort of understanding of the world and any sort of interest for intellectual matters?

What happened user? Did one of them beat you up or fucked your girlfriend?

>amazing things all over the world

wow haha the brainwashing really worked on you didn't it

Well then why not start a politician hate thread?

I see a lot of kids who I hope to God will be helping us fight Chinese and Russian troops who are already activated inside of this country.

thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/05/15/twenty-year-old-un-plan-to-invade-the-us-found-in-newly-re-discovered-documents/

thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/05/13/critical-update-foreign-troops-are-positioned-to-attack-americans-and-the-american-military/

thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/05/12/secret-military-maneuvers-foreign-mercenaries-civil-war-drills-will-there-be-an-election/

I didn't start this thread, I think OP is a fucking idiot, but I hope people can come in here and have an intelligent discussion just to spite the bastard.

How's that?

Kek called him out!

T'es français ou amerifat in vacation ?

this. you can't reverse their brainwashing unless you're actually professionally trained to do so. since the moment they got off the bus at basic they have been trained to associate any and all disagreement with stereotypical hippie queer degenerates. even as they read my post they are imagining me as a hippy-dippy long-haired card-carrying member of the communist party because this is the image that has been burnt into their minds by months/years of indoctrination.

there is also an element of lashing out against those that would treat them as anything other than special, since that is the way they are treated by the mainstream. it's a sense of entitlement borne out of experience that is itself a result of percieved superiority.

Because if the politicians did not have dumb goys like you to die for their kickbacks and global visions the war wouldn't get off the ground now would it?
Accept responsibility and learn or you will be the white South African special forces serving the ANC as your country slides into the third world

I know what you mean
I've argued with cuckservatives and kosher nationalists online about Israel and Jews and they accused me of being Muslim

Nigga, civilians are just as much slaves, you pay those politicians' wages and vote them in.

Third panel
>That booty tho

Two wrongs don't make a right, do they, sojer boy?

C'mon, admit it, you know that the NWo is real and you KNOW that they are setting you guys up, right?

>These are the same people that will cry for help once shit starts going down

lel faggots

More amazing than working for a buisness you don't care about for 40 years because its the only way you pay your bills.

Yeah because "Can we get military hate thread going" isn't a direct insult on military and every single one of it's members.

i wasn't aware camouflage uniforms are a pre-requisite to whatever charity labour you think is "amazing"

i'm here to make you feel insulted

Militaryfags are the biggest welfare queens

>I voluntarily chose to do a job for money knowing full well how bad war can be
>therefore I deserve free college, benefits for the rest of my life, government sponsored programs to find work for me, and eternal gratitude because I cleaned toilets and helped expand US global oil domination

>that wonderful democracy you spread rember?
Someone will be found to vote for them
Also I'm being diluted by a horde of browns so soon my vote won't make a difference if it ever did
But you have a simple and effective tool
Don't fight, don't enlist, don't re-enlist
They maybe able to duck with our democracy by importing hordes of welfare collecting layabouts and degenerates but whites still are the soldiers and they can't be replaced by Daqjuan

>fill their heads with nonsense about how they're heroes who protect America
>send them home with an undeserved sense of superiority

INHALE FREEDOM EXHALE PATRIOTISM!

you make me fucking sick you degenerate

This whole thread is cringe filled with edgy teens and assblasted Muslims. All degenerates.

When you're a soldier, you're a soldier. You agree to serve your country in the way it asks you to.

It's not our job to think it's up to the fucking population of the united States to not vote in some fucking war hungry jackass. How about you vote in as president that reflects what the country wants.

>I'll pull triggers on american citizens if i'm told cuz i don't get paid to think

:^)

"I couldn't help things even if I wanted, why evem try"

Yeah and here you are guiding us on how to make a difference. The "i will support by watching" mentality. You're a sorry piece of shit you just don't know it.

>Delivering welfare to third world niggers
>Amazing
Where do you think you are?
That marine commercial delivering aid was the gayest shit I've seen Don't get rustled

Something something unlawful order something something

Français.

See this guy? He is the GOAT of the Class of 2016.

He is ranked last in his class.
He has a 2.0 GPA.

He has accomplished more than you ever have and ever will.

He has a guaranteed job after graduation.
He will be a commissioned officer in the US Army.
If he should decide to leave the military, he has a support network that can get him employed in any number of civilian sectors.

He is set for life.
He also gets one dollar from every other graduating classmate, which is a bit over one grand.

but he accomplished nothing and never will

>Criticize a institution that has obvious flaws in its system
>Hur Dur you are insulting every one of us
As someone who has a brother who served 9 years and did 7 tours in the Air force I can tell you that a good portion of Those in the military only do it for the money. And their is just as much "degeneracy" in the armed forces than there is in regular civilian life

t. Edgy NEET

Unless you're coast guard and literally protected our borders you're just a slave to zionosm and a good goy.

>Can we get a military hate thread going?
>of course

Hey look at who was first to join you, makes you think, right?

This. A lot of civil wars have broken out mainly because the military stopped recruiting. Bunch of hot-headed unskilled young men roaming about tend to join edgy political causes and cause trouble. That said OP is right the wars they go to are bullshit

I am helping by not joining the military just as I've advised all of you :^)
I'm not the one who has participated in an institution which has helped destroy the white race continually
You had a choice and you had the info and if you didn't then that's forgivable but you should know now that the military is stupid and evil

wonderful projection sir but i already called you and your boys out on that trick

it's cool though you got paid in tax dollars to dig wells in impoverished villages while wearing camo don't worry about me