I'm starting to go bald

I'm starting to go bald.
Started using Rogaine about a month ago, haven't seen any results.
Has anyone been through this, and have any advice?

Shave it off

>Has anyone been through this, and have any advice?

DO IT OP
SHAVE IT THE FUCK OFF
EYEBROWS TOO
TIME TO BECOME THE SKINHEAD YOU WERE MEANT TO BE

DO IT FOR US
DO IT NOW

first of all
>starting to
If that's your hairline, it's been years in the making friend. At least 5 if it's been so gradual you're only now waking up to it.

Again, going off of the picture so if that's not you I guess give more info... it doesn't look that bad. Yes, you look like an older man, but it doesn't look like you're in denial by not shaving. It's closer to being called a "mature hairline" than "male pattern balding." It isn't thinning as much as it is receding and your hairstyle is already conformed to it. You can completely keep it as is.

As for Rogain.. I think that works best for thinning hair, maybe I'm wrong. Either way, you have to use it for a long ass time to see results. Months, not just one, and then if it works you have to use it forever.

Just live with it or buzz it to like...idk, 2.5? 3? But all around.

I've been shaving it for the last 15 years. First time I've grown it out since. But I now want a big thick head of hair...look a like stalin

Stop being a fucking tryhard. Shave it off and grow a beard like a man.

looks just fine OP, like said, it just looks like a mature hairline

accept your balding head. Nothing is more damaging to your pride than denying it.

Just fucking shave it and people won't think you look like a cunt. Boo hoo, people lose their fucking hair. Grow up and fuck off.

Get on propecia before it gets worse

the chemical that makes your hair recede also stunts beard growth

It's the opposite, tho

Rogaine doesn't regrow hair. At best it slows the rate of loss.

Yeah, that’s completely false

You're not starting to go bald, you've been going bald for 3-5 years

actually your whole life, it's genetic

TBH user, it looks fine as long as you keep it somewhat short. Try a new style, get yourself a good hat, or go back to bald. There's not much to help hair loss except maybe something from the doctor.

lol you fucked cunt, accept it

you will never see a pussy in the flesh again

HAHAHAHA

1. Cut hair short
2. Start lifting
3. Grow a beard
4. Pick up grills

Shaving it off is the best option, tbh.

just stop trying to spike your hair, its no longer 1992, faggot.

own up to it, get a good looking buzzcut.

here is an example

Opie here, is there anything I can do to make them on Occidental / Rogaine work better? I heard it does something about allowing more potassium to reach the follicles because the DHA stops it. Would potassium supplement pills help?

I'm also taking biotin supplements, cousins helps with hair skin and nails. Does anyone have any ideas or advice on stuff like this?

Yeah, I'm pretty far along in the balding process. Started when I was 21, picked up by 25.

Your hair matters to you so much more than anyone else. Plenty of men go bald, so you don't really stick out.

The best thing to do is just own it. Get a proper haircut that fits your face is incredibly important. While you're at it, get some nice-fitting clothes and start lifting weights. Just start taking care of yourself. A bald guy who is well kept and well sculpted will still be infinitely more attractive than a full head of hair attached to a shitty body.

THIS!

Once you get started with any rogaine or fuckshit, you cant stop. Shave the shit off and call it a day. You want hair to play with, grow a beard.

it looks fine
many men would kill to have that much hair again

Stop being a soyboy

grow it out

>just own it
>shave it
>lift weights
>be another bald guy with muscles
keep your homoerotic fantasies to yourself, hank.

I keep them in /fit/ where they belong.

This. Quit fixating on it. Looks fine.

The Rogan slowed it down but not stopped.
You have to have the kind of baldness it says on the package for it to work

Who's got it?