Rekt thread

Rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjwldH3iLPXAhUG5CYKHdjPAbcQjhwIBQ&url=http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/18/graphic-three-shot-mexican-border-state-high-school/&psig=AOvVaw23WMH0HGsmfnPN1c8HTGKi&ust=1510371081894914
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maritza_Martin?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What was this?

I think it was a school shooting in Mexico

I need to fill up my rekt folder

I have seen:
Pain olimpics 1 and 2
1 guy 1 jar
4 girls fingerpaint
3 guys 1 hammer
The Luka Magnota video
Kids in the sandbox
Goatse and Tubgirl
Offended page
Run the gautlet
Putrid sex object
and the Daisy´s Destruction Trailer 8not full vid)

Did he die?

The strange thing is that if I were to post dog torture videos, you guys would call them more sick than the above vids. I don't understand you guys sometimes.

theres one of a guy cutting a dog legs with a machete, do you have it?

Lady Gaga fan art is getting out of hand

its Sup Forums, Sup Forumstards get mad at chocolate milk been dropped but can tolerate torture cp

damn

Hell Ya ya almost nailed the backflip dude...try it agan bro...you'll nail it this time

its because dogs are innocent creachers humans are not

Couldn't even do a backflip

summon this guy to rekt himself

>Creachers
What the fuck?

Dogs can't be innocent because they lack intelligence. If they could speak than we know if they are good but since they can't we have to assume they're bad

well damn

google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjwldH3iLPXAhUG5CYKHdjPAbcQjhwIBQ&url=http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/18/graphic-three-shot-mexican-border-state-high-school/&psig=AOvVaw23WMH0HGsmfnPN1c8HTGKi&ust=1510371081894914

giggle

Mild Darwinism

Anyone has the footage of the recent texas shooting? It's a bitch to find it, not even in liveleak.

Zelda

>breitbart

I always wanted to see Daisy Destruction but idk where to see it...I just want to know why people are always saying is bad or some shit

What in God's name is going on here.

Nerve gas

>Daisy Destruction
Overrated

>idk where to see it
Newfag

What a fucking moron. Natural selection at its finest right here kids.

Oh fuck off then show it to me cunt

>I just want to know why people are always saying is bad or some shit
it's illegal and pretty much depicts a bunch of sadistic sex acts on an underage girl by a child rapist and murderer. It's way worse than the man shitting on the baby.

Well I want to see it to see

This is old asf and he was fine. Shush now summer fag

Oh rats

>delicious soup

Just remember that whatever you see cannot be unseen, and in most jurisdictions, downloading it would be illegal.

so fuckin summer

How did his head maintain it's 3D shape after running through the machine?

Kek I love niggers

I don't even know where to download it from vro

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

The wife deserved it and was a stupid bitch
The reporter should have gotten it too for setting it up.
Fucking cunts.

Tf is wrong with chinks

Old lady was invading his personal space and being all passive aggressive so he nerved her gas

>real talk
Stopped reading
Youre a nigger kys

From the darknet, silly
(the actual darkent, not tor/i2p bullshit)

his grandma wouldnt buy him something
its in russia if i remember correctly

deep web

did he pull though?

Just white people chimpin out

holy shit that webm

I'm a newfag I don't even know how to fuking access anything

Wait, is this Daisy's Destruction? Or what happened to the baby in the video? Or the chick for that matter? L

kek

Download tor

Pour milk in your router's port. Fast and easy.

Okai then what?

Find it

I'm not that retarded.

I really wouldn't recommend trying dude.. you'll probably end up accidently selling your sister to sex traffickers

just look around. the deep web is kind of tedious to navigate.

no way he died, nice broken arm and ribs though i bet

nerve gas bruv

fluid pressure. The skull bits also probably didn't change relative position very much, so it would be like having a layer of thick powder in a balloon full of jello. Still mostly 3D, just squishable.

Mickey bad day at the office

Thanks!

CHECK EM MY GUY

No problem!

>If they could speak than we know if they are good but since they can't we have to assume they're bad

savage chinks

Oh, okay satan

It must be true, by the power of satan!

Creachers

Who ordered the hotdog.

BAW GAWD! Somebody Stop The Damn Match!
As god is my witness he is broken in half.

Why did the wife deserve it? Says online that the man (ex husband) shot the woman because their daughter committed suicide and he blamed her. Problem is the daughter lived with him her whole life. He's up for parole this year apparently. Crazy to think I was born the year this happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maritza_Martin?wprov=sfla1

Naruto in real life

I don't have a sis

he really got wrapped up in his work

And from that moment fourth, Johnny Blaze was banned for life from Uber.

i would gut that cunt alive, cut his belly open and pull out everything i can get my hands on

That is actually gross, and the guy that made that is actually a serial killer... or will be.

i've heard of truckers blowing tires, but blowing minds??

Meant to type or something at the end of that.. you should still avoid it dude.. unless you know what you're doing you could really screw yourself