Check out my stream fags! Name's Mason, say hi in chat with codeword 'pumpernickel' so I know it's you guys

Check out my stream fags! Name's Mason, say hi in chat with codeword 'pumpernickel' so I know it's you guys

twitch = glitchcat7

Fuck off faggot this isnt an advert agency.

Hey man chill out, I want good vibes man. Just come to my channel and chill with me

Also I'm like literally the best at any mario game, don't believe me? Come see for yourself, I take requests!

Dubs and I'll give you money. None and you can kill yourself

Looks like you die

I'm not sure what dubs are but I know what DABS are and I'll do the dab if you ask

>being this much of a newfag

you just rolled dubs, your 9 digit post # ends with ^77

Hello Mason, who is the dude?
Also show butt.

If chat is interested I might!

So this is the chick in the picture?

It's my lady Jessica but plz don't talk about her bad in chat, it pisses me off. Here I don't care, just not in front of the viewers

Now they will, just because

Why would they? Anyway, I've only seen like 3 of you saying hi :(

Do you know where you are?

Bump

No, somebody in chat said to post here to get viewers. Would somebody here try to piss me off or something? Cuz that's not cool, I get fucking angry and it's not pretty trust me.

I got the vape out! VapeNaysh!

You're already not pretty, now sharpie up the butt and time stamp to prove you're not a troll.

I don't think this place is what I was told it would be. How do I delete this thread? Do I have to contact an admin or something?

Bump