What would you do to my friend, Sup Forums?

What would you do to my friend, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/si40FRKpR7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

plastic surgery

this, jesus christ its like a gollum

Fucking kekd

more pics pls

make her watch me play video games until she gets tired and goes to bed then i masturbate while watching her sleep and then play some more skyrim

how to avoid tits like this irl? any way to id bad tits under clothes?

I’m searching, user

YOU SON OF A BITCH!! QUIT POSTING THIS FUCKING SHIT KNOWING THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO DO THAT SHIT TO BEGIN WITH AND KNOWING THAT I HAD NO FUCKING CONTROL OVER HOW I DEVELOPED

Ask her who deflated her tits

Give her a bowl of eggs

More.

Found something nice of her here. I’ll convert the file

Why are you so mad today, dear friend Shannon? I know you love this thing, as you always return to me a slave

kek

QUIT POSTING THIS SHIT, GIO. YOU KNOW FUCKING WELL THAT NONE OF THAT SHIT WANTED TO BE DONE.

LOL shanny pls

Op here. Please, watch it
youtu.be/si40FRKpR7g

Get her a boob job

I already told you my identity before a lot of times. Call me by the title, stupid whore

SHANNON IS A KIKE

You are not Tommy, gio

I would find some type of bra or harness for those sagging udders. Then find a nice bag for her head like an old flour sack or a pillow case with holes cut out for her eyes and nose. Then I''d make her wear pants and hide in the basement. Then I would make myself (if I were you) move away and find something a little better as a mate. That what I'd make you and her do and for the rest of us i'd suggest we ABANDON THREAD!

Great suggestion
She is a saggy-tited monster married to Satan

Thankfully that won't happen

:^)

Didn't I just tell you to stop this