Hey Sup Forumsros. Long story short...

Hey Sup Forumsros. Long story short, I've hit rock bottom and i'm tired of living life at the bottom of a bottle or doing drugs to escape reality. I'm going to kill myself tonight. Trips decides how I do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/sign-justice-for-dog-found-buried-alive?utm_medium=email&utm_source=petition_signer_receipt&utm_campaign=triggered&share_context=signature_receipt&recruiter=708999242&j=165375&sfmc_sub=431080058&l=32_HTML&u=30937532&mid=7233052&jb=707230
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fill up an empty swimming pool with marshmallows and tire yourself out to death trying to swim the backstroke

periscope yourself jumping off the tallest building you can find

No OP. Don't.

Just don't. You don't need to. Its not your fault.

Its not your fault
Its not your fault
Its not your fault
Also, wheres my fucking remote control got to? Shits annoying sometimes.

Dont

sleep yourself to death

Why don't you just quit using alcohol and drugs?

Go to a trump rally and yell vote for trump if you're a faggot and get killed by da mob

Don't

Get aids from a gay prostitute

go get a few stds then do it, because fuck it what do you have to lose?

Go buy rope, tie a noose, livestream it at this point, and then you make the decision, is it worth it? Do you really want to do suicide? I hope you get better OP. Sorry for half bait post.

If only.

Mr Hands assisted suicide

>see MrHands.MP4

there are many people who hit rock bottom. happening to me too currently. do not forget that another solution is always within close reach. get it together, it is always possible and at some point you will look back on that decision and will be relieved that you did the right thing. please do not do it.

If no one gets trips i'll probably end up doing this.

Gotta ask. Anything you wanna share? What's brought you here? Money? Girls? Trauma? Bad childhood?

I wouldn't be surprised if I do at this point. All i've been doing for the past few weeks is blowing whatever money I have left on booze, drugs and whores.

as a funeral director do it the easiest way for us to prep you for whatever your family decides to do. go carbon monoxide poisoning less work for us

Don't

Go to an antifa rally and do a mass shootout before you kill yourself

keep truckin faggot.

Trust me, I feel exactly like you do. Addict/drunk faggot.

You have to accept that life sucks but that it isn't sucky enough to stop you. You need faith in something higher than yourself, as gay as that sounds.

Not OP but this is a good message. Shits bigger than us. Sometimes its worth sticking around even if you can't figure out why. Gotta believe these something good just around the corner.

I feel you OP. I quit drinking, felt better, life worth living. Now I'm used to feeling sober, and the rock bottom returned. I'm just going to start drinking again this weekend, drinking was fun at times at least.

Don't listen to these faggots just DEW IT

There aren't any antifa rallies in Australia unfortunately, letalone guns. Probably would have considered this though.

Strap yourself full of explosives and go to your local synagogue and blow yourself up.
It's a guaranteed ticket to heaven and humanity will thank you!

Attack a police station

If you were serious about killing your self you would just do it instead of taking suggestions. You're just some beta faggot who wants attention. Kill your self or don't you fucking faggot.

Wait idiot before you kill yourself at least give yourself the opportunity to calm down and think about this logically without emotional tantrums. Go to some place in nature away from everyone and everything and for the first time in your useless life think. Think about your life and the shit choices you made and see if you can do better and if you have it in you to try. Then you can do what you want. But if your going to end your life over some tamper tantrum you are beyond retarded.

Shove an entire egg down your throat and let it choke you. The morticians are going to be really intrigued.

your sentence is a long suicide by continuous living also stop being a fag

Don't

So fucking close

Also reroll

re

steal blood , like 50 litres of it
climb something high , bridge or building and jump
bonus if you start donating blood and do it in 5 years , all the blood in the scene will be yours and they will try to come up with a logical explanation

rere

The people telling you not to kill yourself are only telling you what you want to hear.

roll

Fucking niggers! So close...

Don't kill yourself

Old age

Since I'm not going to encourage you to kill yourself but I'm going to get trips and I'm not gonna be a faggot who says to not, go skydiving and pull the parachute, if it doesn't work then your fate is sealed and if it does then your fate is sealed.

A mix of trauma and bad childhood. Nothing too significant has led me to this descision. I just feel now is the right time.

I'm going to regardless, you fucking mong. This is just to put an interesting spin on how I die.

Of course we have guns in Australia. You need to hook yourself up with some Lebs.

I don't want to hear it. Trips or not, i'm fucking doing it.

On the real...just go to bed and watch how thingd realign when you wake up.

I have two kids, I hate the pressure at night, but when I wake up, I know that I am confident as FUCK when I watch them learn the ABCs and Colors...

You're literally a faggot until you have kids, ya cunt.

I love you, and I wish you the best!!!

self burn

Stick a carrot up your ass and cut off your balls and bleed to death

Just do it already you fucking faggot.

>buy toy guns and black spray paint
>rent truck from home depot/lowes/uhaul
>plow into cyclists
>run out with painted toy guns
>"NEW YORK PART TWO: BLAME IT ON THE JEWS"
when cops show up yell bang bang and wave the guns around

What part of trips decides how I die don't you understant you fucking retard.

Is that your photo on Fb?

>piano wire noose
>top of a building
>super glue hands to sides of head
>jump off and enjoy holding your severed head in your hands

No

Huh, thats a nifty way to go.

Thanks for the (you).

Its not for me to judge or support or whatever. I just wish you well man. Whatever your decision, whatever happens, its your choice. I don't know you but from reading your posts I get the impression I'd happily share a beer with you IRL.

Interesting.

This is your guardian angel, stop being a bitch and unJUST your fucking life around! You can do it!

No trips say don't, does OP have to never kill himself, or only tonight?

Also, don't. That's not fun.

Why?

Thanks man, I really do appreciate that. I'm not too sure what i'll end up doing but I hope all goes well for you too.

If your white use a zip bag or what ever its called the easy painless mess less solution

Gun in mouth dick in hand

Noice do this

Dont do it OP

Someone in my group has the same exact photo, and i happened to notice.

Ah ok. Nah I don't have this photo on any of my social media accounts.

I was going to msg you there, but whatever.
Dont do it, i nearly did it a few wks ago. Push on, Sup Forumsrother, you got this. Persue whatever bullshit you like, and do it better than anyone else. I love you user, you fucking massive faggot. Now go to bed, and tomorrow wake up and do something positive.

Fire. Blaze of glory, OP

Old age
You're not getting out that easily, pussy

> kill yourself
terrible choice
> live to kill those that made your life so bad that killing yourself became a lifestyle choice
> kill yourself by ending all your old habits and be a wage slave till you acquire wealth that is enviable by people at your current level

Two superior choices to killing yourself

>i'm tired of living life at the bottom of a bottle or doing drugs to escape reality
>faggot quitter, detected

>Get a blender
>unscrew the canister from the blade
>secure the base and blade to the blender with le' duct tape
>crouch over it and spread your ass checks
>sit on it

Contrary to popular belief the bleeding will kill you almost instantly because the femoral artery does run to the anus, so its a sure thing.

Do something noble before you die though and sign this petition to get some guy who buried a dog alive prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

change.org/p/sign-justice-for-dog-found-buried-alive?utm_medium=email&utm_source=petition_signer_receipt&utm_campaign=triggered&share_context=signature_receipt&recruiter=708999242&j=165375&sfmc_sub=431080058&l=32_HTML&u=30937532&mid=7233052&jb=707230

You don't

this.
definitely this.

you niggers are gay

LOL