Voyeur/Overheard Stories:

Voyeur/Overheard Stories:

Had a good thread going earlier. Lets hear your wins. General voyeur sex thread also. None of that creep shit.

I posted most of my stories in the last thread but Ill post them again.

>be me
>move into an extra bedroom with a bunch of chicks during college
>me and one girl have bedrooms in the basement
>she’s a hot blonde and pretty slutty
>would listen to her fuck every now and then
>many faps were had
>during holiday break we were the only 2 in the house
>one night I took a late nap. The kind where you wake up in the dark thinking a hundred years had passed
>hear her moaning
>crack my door and realize its louder than normal
>peek around the corner and see the door half open
>she must have thought I was gone
>her bf of the week was banging her from behind
>I had a good side profile view
>she could have easily seen me though so I couldn’t just stand there and watch
>I peeked around the corner every few seconds too get a good eye full
>eventually went back to my room and fapped furiously with my door open listening to them

Any good downblouse stories?
Especially if you've seen nipple

happens to my tall friend all of the time. nipples daily

I saw a cut little target workers nipple the other day. She was leaning against a shopping cart and it pressed her tits up. Straight eye shot to dem titties

How'd you see the nipples and what did they look like?

Wish I was taller so I could see nipples daily

friends came around and stayed at our house. we got stupid drunk. went to bed late, they slept in our lounge room. got up to take a piss an hour or so later, hear noises down stairs. take a look, see him pounding her, her legs in the air. have posted shitty screen cap from the vid before. good times.

Its hard to explain but she was leaning on the handle of the cart texting. So she was kinda bent over and her shirt was riding low. Didnt get a straight up view of the nipple but her bra was sitting loosely so there was a good down blouse view of it. Pretty nice tits. Not big but well shaped

is this it?

lol yes! thought this was same OP

I'll bump this thread..

>Quite a while ago I lived in an apartment with another user.
> He acquired a gf and would cut into my beauty sleep by banging her loudly on the regular.
>Eventually I decided this should at least benefit me.
>I waited until he wasn't home and drilled out one of the speakers of his surround sound and installed a spy cam.
>High risk for sure, but worth it for me..
>This was not the best cam and the content it gathered was not the best due to quality and the way it motion captured...
>But wins nonetheless.
>Not sure if there would be any interest or is related though

I think I am the only one that makes these threads. I would love to see that video

Lucky af man.
I look out for opportunities like that daily.
I'll literally follow girls who I think might give a nipple sighting.
I know, I'm perverted.

its pretty shitty quality.

lol beta as fuck.
go alpha up before its too late

Post it

If I said I fucked my gf loudly while listening to her get fucked would it make me less beta?

Still has my interest. Post it! I never realized that was just a screenshot.

go on.....

More user. These are great quality.

Any clear tit or pussy shots?

Here's a nice muff shot for you.. She looks s fucking tight- would have loved to join them

Damn that's fucking hot.
Look how big and plump her lips are.

At my best friend's house. She was wearing a dress that didnt fit her boobs. So she was bursting out and had huge cleavage. She's like playing with her dog on the ground. Then her dog moves and she keeps bugging her dog. This causes one of her tits to come out. She has pierced nips. She stays there for like 10 seconds. I just stare and don't tell her. Then she lets of her dog and it fixes itself and she doesn't notice.

So fucking hot user.
Massive as fuck tits too.
You ever see any other accidental nudity like that?

Same guy here. I work as a lifeguard. And today a really busty native chick came into the pool. She was in the lazy river playing ball tag with her kids. She was just wearing a tanktop and a bra. Her tits would constantly fall out when she would go under water and come out. She had a tattoo of like a rosary too. Had a huge boner. Was so hard to hide

Nice man. How big were her tits and how did her nips look?
You ever see other accidental nudity as a lifeguard?

Yeah. One time we were drinking alone at my place. She needed to charge her phone. The only plug in was behind the couch. I was at the fridge so she had to plug it in herself. She was wearing a short dress. She leaned over the couch. I could clearly see her ass from the fridge. She was wearing blue panties.

Her tits were massive. Like whale tits. She wasn't really a whale either. She was big but not disgusting to look at. Bigger than like DD. I always see hard nipples and asses. Occasional nipslips.

Best nip slip stories?
Thanks for sharing.

One time we had a guard party. One of the girls was really small but had huge tits. She was wearing a one-piece that gave her massive cleavage. The guys couldn't keep their eyes off of her. We were getting out of the pool to go the hot tub. She goes under water to give herself a jumping boost out of the water. The force of the water pushes her swimsuit down and her tits fall out. Nobody sees but me. I lie and tell her I didn't see anything. Get into the hotub as fast as I can to hide boner

Lived in a basement suite with a room mate. He is a bit of junkie. Knocked out cold after a hit. His cute girlfriend comes into my room. Fuck her until the morning.

You are one lucky bastard.
I couldn't be a lifeguard though because I'd literally be unable to keep my eyes off all the tits and potential slips.
I particularly like oversized bikinis where you can see nipple if you stand beside them.

Did she like fucking right next to him?

Was at a school fair today, got to see a few down blouse looks, unfortunately no nip wins today. I was just starting to talk to a lady who was wearing a short summer dress, when my wife arrived and spoiled my fun.

Yes. He was completely out cold and we would just fuck with him right next to us. I don't think he ever figured it out.

Nice dude, you often go downblouse hunting like that?
Personally, I love it.

All of the time, more an upskirt fan though but I do love the mum's who wear no bra and loose tops and bend over to talk to their little ones.

You got kik? I'd love to talk more dude.

What are some of your best views?
How do you target them?

Have posted before but wtf, I'll drop it again

> be young teen
> summer night can't sleep
> mosquitoes everywhere
> sit up to close bedroom window
> look down into backyard
> not enough light can't quite figure out what I can see
> bodies moving by the swimming pool
> shit that's my parents
> mum lying on her back legs open feet in the water
> dad in the pool eating her out
> fuck she's naked
> i get instaboner, immediate fap, cum straight away
> watch them for the next half hour
> see her sucking cock
> watch her getting done doggie style
> she moves around and opens her legs, I get the full view
> then on her back legs up getting absolutely destroyed
> like dad was trying to rip her in half
> realise my mum takes it like a fucking champ
> dads twice her size and pushing her all over the place, she can barely hold her own
> he obviously cums inside her
> they both slip in the pool and swim it off
> by now I've left three different cum shots on my bedroom wall
> go to bed with years worth of fapping material which I draw on forever

So you just spurted all over your wall?
How were your mums tits?

Also when I was in highschool my girlfriend lived in the upper floors of this apartment. Outside her room, looking down into the other building we would see this old man have sex with various woman. Found out later from the landlord he was paying girls in the building for sex and got busted by the cops.

>So you just spurted all over your wall?
Haha yeah. Didn't want to take my eyes off for a second in case they ran inside. This was my first time seeing sex IRL and I wasn't gonna waste time looking for a sock or underwear
>How were your mums tits?
Nice. Shes small 5'2. Titties just a small handful, nothing huge, maybe B cup. T b h I was more interested in the pussy. Had seen her tits before, bit of hippy would often hang clothes out or just sunbathe without a top on until I was about 9

I love imagining you spurting all over your wall staring at your mom's pussy getting pumped.

Sorry I don't.
Advantages of having kids in a hot environment, look for loose clothing and distracted by kids or phones, too easy these days.
Lots of stories of voyeurism too but unfortunately I don't have the free time to write them all out, all I can say is staying at hotels in big cities pays off.

I should probably be worried but haha I'm not bothered at all lol.
Did wipe it all down when they ran inside.

You're so lucky my man.
I always notice in good courts and whatnot that mom's are more concerned with their kids and don't realise how much tit they're showing.
I creep around mom's for literally hours trying to get downblouse views.

I used to listen to my parents having sex when I was a kid. They fucked early every weekend morning, thinking I was still asleep. I used to wake up pretty early for a kid though. At first I didn't know what was going on, but as I got a bit older I figured it out.

I credit that childhood experience to the development of both my voyeur and incest fetishes. Turned me into a total degenerate. To this day nothing can get me harder than the sound of my mother coming.

Yeah. I know that feel. Bedroom looking down over swimming pool guy here. Shits hard to erase from memory.
Is/was she good looking?

Yeah, she was always really pretty. Blond hair, blue eyes. She's always been a health freak, so she's got a pretty slim build, with a nice ass. Tits are on the smaller side. She's in her early 50s now, but still attractive.

> Be me in highschool
> Have best friend petite asian girl
> Usually hangout at her house afterschool often
> She usually changes into pajamas right away when she gets home
> Often her pajamas consisted of nothing but panties and a long gown or oversized shirt
> Usually able to see her panties through the material
> One day wore one of her old shirts from when she was a kid
> The collar was really tight so no cleavage
> But the arm holes were stretched out a huge amount and she always took off her bra
> Could see her entire side boob
> Spend the entire afternoon just playing vidya games and having a boner starring at her nipples

> camping trip with family
> be me Aussie femanon 8, spend all my time at the beach
> one day go for a walk in the bush
> hear moaning noises
> see a couple they're about 20
> she's wearing a bikini standing up facing against a big rock
> he's behind her fucking her
> I'm a distance away they can't see me
> I know what I'm watching but can't comprehend
> she looks in pain, making noises that seem like she's hurting
> I want to run away, feel icky, but stay watching
> he starts making louder noises and 'hunches' himself on her back
> they both collapse in a heap, he stands back and she readjusts herself
> they look around and she gets on her knees
> sucks his cock
> I'm like, shit? Why is she doing that? That's gross he pees out of that
> think this is far too freaky and adult for me, turn round run away
> feel violated
> see them a few times later just hanging
> am fascinated by what I saw them doing and kinda wanna see them again
> remember seeing him sitting just over there by the BBQ area
> feel like I know an awesome secret because I've seen his dick, kinda wonder my she wanted to suck it.
> think it must be a thing and wonder if its something I'll have to do one day
> decide maybe its not a bad thing afterall, feel I'm getting a crush on him

Sunglasses mah dude.
Source, four years in late teens early twenties working at a water park.
Also. Never look directly at your subject.
Slight head turn to appear to be looking elsewhere.
Should you get caught looking directly, don't jump, freak out, turn away, she can't see your eyes. She will most likely fix the problem, and move out of your line of sight. Keep looking in that direction to give the impression you are focused elsewhere.
Basic stuff man. And if she approaches you, feign ignorance. Don't be waving a boner around.
Many, many spankbank memories.
And an unfortunate one where a likely underage female thought she was being sneaky and changing tops in the open and I was forced to stare off to the side at hamplanet mom. Missed the goods, (well endowed) and am stuck with 300 pound mom in a two piece memory instead.

Sage advice.
Also poker face and use peripheral vision.