What's the last time you were hyped for an album and it managed to live up?

What's the last time you were hyped for an album and it managed to live up?

>band makes the same album again for the seventh time

wow, really cool user!

t. didn't listen to the album

tfw tickets to their local show are like a gorillion dollars since they went on sale in like may and I didn't notice

life is ruff

similar general sound != same album

I did though, twice.

A little boring at times, but it certainly ended up not being the same album as the last few. i'm glad they're experimenting now.

>tfw comfortably holding 2 tickets for next month

yesterday

EE have never disappointed me.

A Moon Shaped Pool.

It exceeded my expectations.

this new album and the one before have been really good

Clueless minor but nice attempt anyway. I think anyone who legitimately thinks all their albums sound the same are fixated on Matt's baritone and hear nothing else. (Read: brainlets.) The songwriting, style, and even production are all uniquely noticeable across each album in their discography. Wouldn't expect anyone to pick up on that if they're literally 15 though.

I know this bait but just think, some dumbass out there actually believes this

>HURR DURR YOU'RE UNDERAGE
come back when you have something of substance to say

not bait in the slightest

Well, 100% of my post holds true. You would know that if you didn't lose attention after the first sentence, or if your reading comprehension was more developed. I stand by my post. Try again when you've graduated high school.

If you're not baiting, pick 1 song off at least 3 albums that you think are copies of one another, or overwhelmingly similar. You can't because you're a shit troll with a garbage ear for music.

>anime pic

Ah, it makes sense now

I guess you just have shitty ears, user.

>being this buttblasted
back to gaia fgt

you all faggots are the ones being assblasted. he's only one guy compared to all of you crying about him

The newest Wormrot album

t. samefag

Ariel Pink - dedicated to Bobby Jameson

yeah, you're assblasted alright

t. assblasted