I work at a place that doesn't see a lot of business and work twelve hour shifts...

I work at a place that doesn't see a lot of business and work twelve hour shifts. All i do is play Civ V on the computer there but im getting bored. Recommend me some games to play that are good but no more graphically complex than fallout new vegas. Have steam on there and have a budget of 40 dollars. Would prefer lesser known games

Nekopara

Wait a couple of weeks bro. That $40 will go a lot further during steam sale.

bad rats

Already have bad rats

buy it again

Kek

dark souls

Civ iv

Mount and blade warband
Crusader kings 2
Don't starve
All the tell tale games specifically the walking dead ones
This war of mine
Maybe dead island
Dayz on medium settings
Party hard
The escapists
Prison architect
Lego Star Wars is a safe bet
Sheltered
Terraria/minecraft could be last resorts
Also the older zoo tycoon games

I played a lot of these during my senior year in high school because I had a teacher who trusted me with their wifi password and username and they all work perfectly on low end computers.

Bump for more games to satisfy my boredom

Divinity original sin 2

This

Risk of Rain

Kerbal Space Program
Fun and informative

Observer

Divinity original sin 2 it is 45 bucks but one hella good game.

That game may be a bit to much for op although I do agree it's fun and informative

if you like Civ you should try Hearts of Iron IV

This and this

Bump

Don't Starve is a good one. Besiege is another gem. Basically Kerbil space program but with siege engines

OP tell us what you got I have to know how to judge you!

MOUNT AND BLADE WARBAND

LES GOOO

Mount and blade is one of the best games ever made

Get mods too. Game of thrones mod is fun af

Still hype for bannerlord

If only it would release already

I'm aiming for a mid 2018 release. With all the content they're sharing, it seems like they're just about done and thing up loose ends. Making side quests, fixig bugs and other polishes.

I'd even be ok with an early 2019 release because at this point the quality is more important because of how long it's taking, just like dayz, if the game released tomorrow with all the random problems and glitches and shit no one would buy it. But if t released a few years later and is God tier then every one would be ok because the wait was worth it.

Space station 13, it's free

Yeah. But id be more than satisfied with the game releasing only with only even the features showcased in 2015 gameplay, as long as it isn't buggy. Now? I think the game could release and be a hit that works well enough. But I trust TaleWorlds releasing it when it's ready.

Agreed my good man, you side with the vaegris right?

Lisa: The Painful

If you like Civ 5 i can guaran-fucking-tee you you'll love Shogun 2. Do it

If you like Civ 5 i can guaran-fucking-tee you you'll love Total War - Shogun 2. Do it

How dare you not now to the butterlord?

Agreed with this guy

Elaborate on who that is?

Faster Than Light

Harlaus. I'll explain the butter meme with some reddit copypasta.

Swadia holds the center of the world map. This means that their cities, castles, and villages are constantly under attack from other factions.
As you would expect, this lowers the morale of the Swadian Vassals.
To keep his Vassals from defecting, King Harlaus holds many feasts. He does this even when it might be in Swadia's best interest to defend a strategic location (or attack one).
The butter joke is a reference to the module Floris, where an error causes all villages to be filled with butter when being looted.
There is a patch available to stop this from happening, but many players keep it in the game due to how profitable it can be.

Kerbal Space Program.
Moddable, and is a sandbox that you can walk away from to take care of work if needed.

Hyper Lught Drifter. Amazing 2d todown hack and slash witg beautiful pixel art. Difficult and dark soulsy at first.

Unbelievable game.

Morrowind