Tell me why you haven't done this yet

Tell me why you haven't done this yet.

Because I want to fuck the girls I'm attracted to, prostitutes rarely look desirable. And I do want to empty my balls.

MGTOW doesn't mean you have to give up fucking. It just means you won't marry or commit long term. Consider it an extension of lifelong or long term bachelorhood since the benefits are in male favor long term while grossly stacked the other way.

The key thing in it is to be against marriage or long term commitment to any single girl as a rule of thumb. What you describe is a MGTOW monk.

you can still fuck girls, just not marry

Oooooh, nah fuck marrying, she might end up divorce and take half of my shit and my kids.

Exactly. The 3 golden rules:

1. No cohabitation with women.
2. No marriage.
3. Should you have a kid it would be with surrogate mother or adoption.

3 is obviously the hardest one to manage long term since in my opinion a two person household is the best bet but those are the standard 3 rules to call yourself one.

not trolling, but no cohabitation even? So no roommate that's a chick?

Because I'm not a worthles betamale

Check your local laws for common law marriage and other cohabitation legal traps.

Just be sure that the condom doesn't break.

With women initiating most divorces, having a tendency to marry up etc it results in them getting paid money by the man in 97 percent of cases with alimony, unequal fund splitting since men tend to be the breadwinners too. In a divorce her net worth goes up relative to if she stayed single versus if the man stayed single. The courts rule 86 percent of children go to the mother in custody so child support to her too (which I'm fine with but if she initiates the divorce and she opts to leave with no abuse or bad things going on then she is choosing to cause the burden on your end to change so child support in that case is questionable to me). I think if child support is done it would be fair to set a flat minimum rate across the board and call it at that. Setting child support relative to income almost crosses lines into alimony and allows for extortion. Alimony should just die.

Also, look up palimony if you really want to lose your shit.

this is a fag ideology for dealing with their fagginess. bang chicks, marry chicks, have kids, be fucking decent. if you pull a bad one, move on and bang some other bitch and marry it too. these fucking faggots are just miserable shits coming up with excuses for why they live alone fapping all day. it's because they're grotesque parodies of men.
just fucking enjoy yourself, and don't pretend every fucking woman is out to rip you off
you don't want to be these homos

Don't worry about me I've read the whole sidebar of TRP

This. Cohabitation with romantic or sexual interests can be seen as unofficial marriage in a sense and they can come after you for money. Literally look up palimony.
There are a lot of legal traps that can fuck men up.
I can get to the grapes and I do find them undesirable.The reason is because I have dealt with enough women to know as a whole they are pure cancer.

I'm giving it some thought. Just left my girl of 6 years and I've got a new one. Ridiculously easy in your 30's once you're established and you have your shit together. I don't see any reason to commit to another long relationship full of ever-increasing demands

Name calling and pretending that you know what the fuck you're talking about doesn't make your advice viable. What should a man do ? Marry another one and get fucked in the ass AGAIN ? Better just avoid the useless risk. What's marriage anyway ? A fucking ceremony and allowing another person to get the shit you worked hard for. Fuck that. I'd rather do like you said. Live solo in my apartment and bang multiple chicks. Most of women these days, their only worth is their fucking pussy.

>miserable autistic trips are miserable and autistic
I'm divorced. I've been through the gamut. I'll do it again. I fought and kept my kids. I enjoy raising them. I know women that aren't retards. Maybe you don't.
Enjoy your hand.

Everyone, pay attention to the rage filled child.
It's what he wants.
Or it's some ugly dyke being a keyboard warrior.

the problem is you.

>common law marriage
Do any states even recognize this anymore? I mean, gay marriage is legal now, what if my buddy and I are roommates for a long time? Does the government consider us married?

Damn trips trump dubs. It's all about being responsible with your life and not throwing away your freedom and liberty.

I'm a male who grew up undesirable and had women treat me like SHIT. I saw how they behaved towards men they had no interest in when I was very young and realized they were awful human beings as a collective. So I get a bit older but still very young and use my brains to start amassing money and getting a career in order with high status and salary. Women knew I was brilliant, decent looking and a total package but my attitude was nice. I took no bullshit but I was a decent, professional guy. They had little interest. Then... I get my acceptance to a graduate program with a monster salary. In that moment I got 6 girls who messaged me on snapchat, a few IRL who changed tone quickly. The fact was they were waiting until I got something worthwhile before messaging me. They wanted a back pocket nerd who might make money. I notice now that when I tell girls what I do THEN they want to give me their number and I realize they're all about money and what they can get. They were going to have their fun, give me NOTHING and then wait until I was a meal ticket and then cash me out.

No. Now I use my income, status, and everything else to fuck and chuck the shit out of them while I'm still young. The thing is, a guy who was a beta male sees how women act on both sides and not just one. We get the full picture a little better.

How can a man be so old yet so naive. I could bet my balls you're not the type of man that know what a good woman is in the first place. Enjoy your second divorce bro.

Yeah. They need to settle by then or die with cats.

Oh the ex is literally begging to get back together at this point. Even if they don't realize it, they know the wall is real and when they've hit it. And we know just how much better and more attractive we are later in life

Exactly. Marriage is a bullshit ceremony and it's expensive as FUCK since women want it big and it's all about them. I'd rather put my money elsewhere and not gamble half my shit. I studied hard, took on debt, read every fucking day until late. My work is for my money. If you're with me it's because you love me. Not because I can be a little shit and but you a Porsche. If marriage was a contract that wasn't called marriage no male would fucking sign it.

I'm glad you didn't fall for that trap and used that anger to reach a more stable life and emotional state.

You already lost once dumb asshole. Learn from your mistakes.

either way I'm gonna do what I feel like doing, just wanted to know more about MTGOW since I only hear shit and I've noticed more looks like it's actually shit against PUAs and now MTGOW.

Idk if I wanna get married without a prenup at least, and even then I'm iffy because both my brothers' ex-wives cheated and took literally everything before leaving them with the debt in their names. I'd rather get married to a dude I know is my friend with a prenup saying we can cheat on eachother/be swingers to excuse going out and getting with whoever we actually wanna be with while taking advantage of lower tax brackets and better pay.

what is this shit?

Moral subversion/demoralization propaganda.

Moral subversion? Damn, didn't know we were doing anything wrong, massa.

No one wanted to fuck me in high school so I'm angry at all women club

>please dont have white babies

Yes, some do. Again, depends on the state, nature of the relationship if proven etc.
I can get a lot of women now. People who know me have no issue with me. I'm a workaholic, sure but that's about it. It's temporary until I reach my goal. Anyway, I've seen how women treat men and what they expect. They are extremely unreasonable and dangerous to deal with if you aren't careful. I'll stay single.
Nice!
I saw the pattern and knew instantly what it was. I see a lot of patterns like that now. I fuck, have fun, work and that's it. Long term anything with a girl is a trap in most of the cases. half end in divorce, mostly initiated by women. How many marriages are unhappy that aren't in that 50 percent terminated? It's a losing battle and you're on the bad side in court and society.

Good to know but what the fuck does it stand for

Because I’m not autistic and I know how to respect myself and my female partner.

Checked
Men go their own way

men grabbing their own wieners

>why haven't you joined a cult
Kys

Because I actually found THE gem of all women for me who doesn't need me to marry her to know I won't stray. We got together when she was twenty, she's twenty six now and the only thing she asks for is a ring so men will stop hitting on her and women will stop belittling her for not being married.

dubs checked
sounds gay but whats wrong with that

You're an idiot who isn't to be trusted.

A movement for men who have realized marriage is a bad/raw deal for men as is dealing with women generally speaking. Some good ones exist but as a whole most aren't good. The issues lie in:

1. How/what attracts women and its implications in marriage and relationships. Female nature and what makes it insidious.
2. Divorce laws, cohabitation, lied about rape rates (the actual number. Not the fucking 2 percent feminist quote. There wasn't even a proper study done to get that number). That hurt men socially and financially. IE not paying alimony for certain circumstances leads a guy to fucking debtors jail in effect. See legal risks with women.
3. Freedom and lifestyle in not getting involved deeply with women.

They are a poor bet and the movement is to teach men how women think, what attracts them, a bit about their nature, how the law works against men in relationships, how to protect yourself/assets etc.

I am a man who finds close monogamous long term connection to be more desirable than frequent sex.

I'm also a faggot so who knows.

no one is saying we have to be fagget, fagget, just to procceed with cautions, given the current

Don't trust this user, it's faulty cultist rhetoric. MGTOWs touch kids.

I did say rare women who are good exist earlier. Percentage-wise though they are VERY FAR and few between. I'd have to meet someone truly exceptional to not go MGTOW but as a default position I think it's a good start.

Oh, then keep being a faggot. Men by nature aren't as dangerous as women and you won't be at the same legal disadvantage a straight guy is in. Do whatever dude. In fact, if a straight guy wants to marry I will say go for it to. I'd just warn him with the numbers I know, check her motives inside and out and really analyze the whole thing.
I hate kids. I'm young enough where it's okay to say that too.

They're really just an excuse to hate women because they can't get laid or have shit taste in women. Either that or cryptopedophiles but they'll naturally deny that. Even if it isn't true, you should believe it anyway so you can perpetuate it and alienate people from being retarded like them. And by "it" that isn't true, I mean the pedophile part not the first part.

yeah that's true, I guess I can't argue much. It's just a mentality of guys who ascribe to this that bothers me sometimes. Then again dating with my 'wife' was a lot different as we were both poor so we spent most of our time just talking and getting to know each other. Most women are very vacuous in that sense.

>I hate kids
>implying you have to hate kids to sexually abuse them
The retard cult has yet another fine champion. Bummed r/incel got banned, bitch boy?

because your philosophy is inherently flawed. of course there are women that fuck you over but there are also men that go about their lives the same way. also, most of your demographic has been revealed to be a collective overlap of incels and amateur pua's.

dont even get me started on the parallels between mgtow and third wave feminism.

Let me reply to myself for you:
>it's not a cult
Yes it is.

Goddamn, I'm 46 with no kids and 3 girlfriends that understand I'm not going to commit
Whats the big deal if someone wants to put a stupid label on that
I can't say I won't marry but I won't promise anyone that I won't, that's stupid

This, they're retard cults that need to be shamed and ridiculed. Sage MGTOW threads, ignore MGTOW posters, berate them, disrespect them, troll them, and spread misinformation about them. They need it for being unable to get over themselves and will poison our society.

Just go gay.

Objectively better than MGTOW and people will actually like you.

"female partner" so you a lesbo or a tranny?

I see, you were poor. Nothing to lose, she knew your deal and still stuck with you. I'm set up when I turn 25 to start working at a pretty solid 6 figure income. That's when all the women started hitting me up. Once the guy running it quits I can run the place solo and collect significant income for several years while giving him 30 percent to sit on his ass since it's either make nothing or get passive income and sell it at the same value anyway. Enough to set me for life by the time I'm 40. Minimum income I'll make is 130k starting if I don't go that route though. I have a lot to lose and given women's consumer spending, gold digging behaviors based on biology etc I have a real reason to want to avoid them. I don't want to pull good money and have some bitch take that from me for doing nothing.

I never thought about my lifestyle as a movement, just a choice but I guess now is a cultural movement of lilly white butthurt sensitive attention seekers

I'm not making anyone promise shit. I'm saying it's a bad thing to do in most cases but if someone wants to they can. I'm not going to tie someone does and force them not to marry. I just advocate against it.

and that's fine
who are all the butthurt other people and why would they be?

they're probably feminists and white knights since Sup Forums has become flooded with SJWs

That's the mystery. People are just trying to check out of the game yet they still get harassed. Weird.

They get harrased because a bunch of mongs went full tumblr and made a faggot movement.

What other butthurt people? I know MGTOW has a lot of men in it who lost a lot of shit or nearly had their lives ruined in divorce court and dealt with the full bullshit of our legal system. You'll find a lot of older men who are pissed at women who did that (to be fair they were cunts about it too). That is the butthurt side of MGTOW. I'm a MGTOW, young, successful, pretty good looking but due to my history with women I see a very, very bad other side that I want to avoid and would caution men against but ultimately I'm not what you'd call butthurt. Some guys have a real reason to be asssmashed/buttblistered about it though and I won't hide that they exist in MGTOW, they do as well. Imagine a guy who never dated, met his GF who had her looks declining and settled with him when she turned 30, divorced him a few years later and cleaned him out, got alimony for life and took the kids. Guys like that would be furious.

yeah I completely understand. With my woman money was never something she had growing up, and upon her parents dying when she was seventeen she had to just make do. Got her GED and I eventually moved in with her originally as a room mate because her rent was going up and I knew her through a friend. The difference between my woman and most others is her genuine nature. She was more concerned with how I'd raise children, how I handle disagreements with her, what I thought about anything and everything. She was more concerned with WHO I was, not what I was.
I guess what I'm getting at is to keep your money a secret when you're in a position like that. Don't settle and if you find a woman to not be aligned with your desires, emotionally move on.
One other thing that I've noticed about my woman is that there are a LOT of women who have been sexually abused (real sexual assault not 'catcalls') and there are always two outcomes with women. Either they stay victims or they take control.
I guess for someone like you in your position you should look for women who are equally as independent as you are. And still don't marry, unless prenups are signed. We've discussed that and my wife has no problem if I decide to do it at all.

Why do you hate women so much? Why can't you be an intelligent and rational human being instead of subscribing to the conventions of upset children? If I were your doctor, I would prescribe you phenobarbital and vodka so you can go out like a different cult.

I do know men need more rights in divorce court when kids are involved and that has been going on for years

Learn how to protect your money and property

the ones in this thread eg;

>MGTOW
Pic related, it's their logical next step.

I know you lost your sub but the smarter people of Sup Forums are not tolerant of your stupidity, especially not with the stormfags.

No need. I'll write myself some. Anyway, I don't hate women but I don't trust most of them in certain dimensions. I trust them at work if they are competent as any other coworker. However, I also trust them to be women and that means there are a few things I don't trust them on. Like marriage, money, and their hypergamous nature.

SeeIt's what your kind is destined for

Your little brain can't dissociate hate from caution, that'S why. Be the rational one and admit that cultural (feminism) and biological elements make a gender totally different from the other. You live in a fantasy world boy.

I bet she cheats on you.

because i'm not a cringy, bitter, virgin loser.

are you a nigger or a feminist or both I'm guessing

I like privacy. Set up in my own place. I bring girls over to fuck them and send them home the same night. I'm far from set up for that.

I did that for a while, but then realized it's just thinly-veiled misogyny from losers and guys who made poor choices in women (going after the Stacy instead of the Jane). Mind you, I still acknowledge the 'truth' in much of what MGTOWs say and shit, but the *need* for a so-called 'movement' to rationalize being single permanently is both pedantic and asinine.
>not to mention most of them look and sounds like pic related

i thought the next step were for them to fuck each other in the ass.

>you live in a fantasy world boy
Lol
Lol
LOL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This is comes from the guy who (probably) touches kids and thinks women are evil because he has shit taste. You probably drink in a garage with some other fatso losers and talk about how much you hate women for your petty insecurities.

i found your dad

that's a pretty sick pony tail

I bet you wish you were that user, yearning for someone to care about you but you hide behind your misogynist cult because no one wants you. Pathetic.

No, if I were a feminist I'd be much like you. Instead I don't subscribe to lunacy.

I mean, they can make a party of their ritual suicide.

It has become a movement because the patterns men are seeing have become so pervasive that it has finally gathered steam. I think a lot of the men in it would want to date and handle things normally but don't want to reach their hands out until the atmosphere has changed a little. By making it a movement and voicing objections they form an identity to challenge the status quo of the law, society and other entities to create a new condition where they can date safely, marry etc while knowing female nature and being shielded from the risks a little better. For the sake of social power giving it a name allows for it to challenge things a little bit. Giving it a name also allows numbers to be tallied and allows for lobbying for votes on its behalf and gives it some authority. A lot of power comes with a name.

Do you even understand the discussion your having
It's impossible to argue with a retarded person(YOU)

It's as if this were a thesis from a gender studies course for men.

Sorry, but after a year and a half of calling myself "MGTOW," watching vid after vid, and listening to men whine and complain incessantly about women while simultaneously claiming to be superior to them, the only image that comes to mind now when I think or hear of "MGTOW" is
>pic related

Tell me why you need to invent a dumb meme for something that any real man has been doing all his life?

I don't need to justify or explain to you why I KNOW she will never cheat on me. And it has a lot to do with her knowing that I'll never cheat.

It's really just my thoughts on the fly about why it might be given an identity. Plus spitting in the face of your own biology is a big move so I think guys want to be less alone if they make this transition.

Oh I understand, as someone superior to idiot gay and pedo cults I have a firm rational grip. You on other hand have your silly words like maosphere and roasties, all embodiments of your irrational and unfounded hate. Sweat for me little bitch boy, show me how upset you really are.

>words like maosphere and roasties, all embodiments of your irrational and unfounded hate

I never used those words I just asked what MGTOW was

now go lick your superior anus

I think it's kind of sobering and kind of optimistic in a way. You learn about all these horror stories and you gain an appreciation of where you are in life. You also develop more compassion towards your fellow man.