Why is white trash so racist?

Why is white trash so racist?

Jews are racist

Because "white trash" actually has first-hand encounters with the human garbage dumped into, well, their neighborhoods.

Also explain Schleswig-Holstein on this map. Shouldn't it have more foreigners or more NPD voters?

Wow, east Germany is based

Did you see the OP

East Germany are Slavs, so they have identity problems, on their way finding their identity they become racially aware and thus automatically racist.

Slavs are a sprachbund, not a race. If you don't speak a Slavic language, you're not a Slav.

Hm don't particularly give a shit; racism is preferable to the ethnic suicide embraced by West Germany.

are you retarded?

east shitmany is similar to poland
same trashy people, shit nature, shit food, shit people, slavshit names etc
but they dont see themselves as slavs

Germanics are a sprachbund, not a race. If you don't speak a Germanic language, you're not Germanic.

>former-commies are the most white
wtf! Sup Forums told me commies hated white people. I think I'm a communist now

>so they have identity problems, on their way finding their identity they become racially aware and thus automatically racist.
do you think we slavs live under a rock so we arn t racially aware, you are talking this out of your ass

It's not about that.

Ex-communist countries obviously witnessed communism and bolshevik terror on their own skin. What EU is doing is exactly Bolshevik revolution, just done peacefuly this time.

Why are you so judgemental?

Because white trash has to live with the foreign trash imported by their nouveau riches and politicians. Because white trash is at risk of losing our jobs when they deliberately destroy wage power. Because we actually have cultures to lose if foreigners replace our populations. Because we are on the front lines when foreign population replacement, inevitably, goes wrong.

They are uneducated, poor and never have left their countries.

there is nothing wrong with racism

>the formerly communist east Germany votes right wing
Hmm

>all the immigrants are in rich west germany
wow really gets the almonds activated

Guys I have a totally radical viewpoint here and I want you to hear me out here.

I think Germany.... Should be for the Germans

Not sure it it's satire.

I can't find this actual quote but it seems consistent with his views.

into the re-education camp with you

It's the same in France, people from Lorraine or Ardennes have never seen a nigger, but they vote FN.

It's the same everywhere, every, EVERY place that has an important amount of foreigners, and local people have CONTACT with them, becomes pro-immigration while the rural parts of the country becomes MAD as hell. I guess white people have tendence to psychosis.

Why do you retards think that shitmany could run without immigrants?

This is true

1. The ones who voted for immigration before won't change their policy suddenly, so the correlation is the other way around. They are full of immigrants BECAUSE they vote for immigrants, not the other way around.

2. Immigrants affect the vote, both by their vote and the fact that you can't consciously vote to kick out your local kebab dealer even though that's pretty much the only immigrant you know. Simple psychology.

??

If you go by simple statistics, no one has any reason to like Muslim immigrants. They have over HALF unemployment which is insane and they are way overrepresented in crime (now half of the sexual assaults in Helsinki are from migrants). Where as Christian Africans? Unemployment below natives and no crime. What seems to be the key here? Shit culture.

>Proximity to Poland makes you racist
wow

East Germans are just germanized slavs

>Move from Ruhrgebiet to Dresden
>Used to see a 40 / 60 split between immigrants / natives
>Suddenly no muslims anywhere
>just a few asians
>only muslim I've ever encountered was the guy running a kebab shop
It's been 4 years since I've moved here and I still can't get used to it. The thing that bugs me the most though is how open the NPD advertises for itself.

>Germanize Poles are racists

Who would have thought ?

Western Poland*