My wife just gave birth to a beautiful baby daughter

My wife just gave birth to a beautiful baby daughter.

I will be damned if I'm going to put my blood, sweat, and tears into raising her just to become a cum dumpster for other men.

How can I prevent it without becoming a Muslim?

you must be the one to take her virginity, then you must arrange marriage. this should be completed by age 13.

Maybe some aspects of islam aren't so bad.

Raise her right, teach her to respect herself

Obvious samefag

I had the same thing man
Now we raise her to be racist
My wife is hardcore racist and i am medium so i know my daughter wouldnt date a nigger , sandnigger or a ricenigger

That can backfire. I know a really racist guy and his daughter rebelled by becoming a coal burner.

Only in some Southern States of America.

the dubs dont lie, user

>if dubs
>have son
>arrange marriage between brother and sister
>noworries.jpg

Make her a boy.

I did that kind of by accident with my daughter to perfection but I don't think it's smart to go into more detail than that here.

She will be spreading her legs by the time she is 10. I want to be her first.

Kill her now. All women are cumdumpsters at some point. Your wife probably took hundreds of loads to the face before she ever met you. Your grandmother might have sucked off a group of guys behind the sock hop. All women fuck and get fucked. You can't save her.

if you dont live in a community with people that share your view, move to one. if you can, hands down best thing you could do

My bad. I read the question in reverse.

This is bad advice, but making her fearful of men is your best bet. That would also make her an SJW though. You choose which is worse.

How about you just raise her and stop trying going to control her vagina.
It's fucking weird.

Ooor just raise her to protect herself and not take shit from others?

-going

If this is real user and not a joke just live in a nice neighborhood and download spy apps on her phone, either pay 100 dollars for everything or jailbreak

If she turns out looking like the girl in the pic, forget it. She's gonna have cocks coming in and out of her mouth like grand central station for the next 30 years.

pushing her to be more of a sjw or feminist isn't necessarily helpful, the believe that embracing their sexuality and sleeping around is empowering

Not on my watch mate
And besides
We live next to germany
Belgium has a grand problem with syrians. This place became a hellhole because of them sandniggers.
Jesus i just realize i realy fucking hate them...

Just be upfront about sex. Dont make it a taboo subject and always be willing to answer questions. We both knew where to get condoms if we wanted em and knew to respect the other participant. Do the same with drug and alcohol and it all loses its edge. My parents didn't care if my sister and I fucked (Not each other obv.), drank, and/or did drugs. As a result neither of us really did anything. Dont give her daddy issues and she won't have daddy issues basically.

Don't stress about it the more you strict her about sex or dating the more she will want it or even what your nightmare will be, a cum dumpster. Everyone knows this hence why every dude goes for the girls with the daddy issues because they a freak in the sheets.

become a muslim
the only answer

Honestly the best thing you can do is home school her and isolate her from other kids. The moment you start giving her any freedom to hang with other people her age unsupervised you're fucked.

Dubs always tell truth

Don't even worry about it. I ran into someone here earlier who's a model agent and he gave me tons of great advice for my daughter. It actually was a very positive experience learning from him.

Groom her to be a lesbian.

make her YOUR cumdumpster, that way she will be nobody else's cumdumpster. Kill the mother and kill her before you die of old age

This girl looks a lot like a girl I know and she was being fucked by a spic. If that is you then she is already doomed to be a cum dumpster.

Who the fuck cares what you want? Your job is to facilitate what *she* wants.

Or,

Put it up for adoption and make a boy.

What's so wrong with your daughter being either willing or enthused to let a wide variety of men over her lifetime put one hand on either side of her head and pump their rod in and out of her mouth until he starts heaving in orgasm, pumping rope after rope straight into your little girls mouth?

2 words, chastity belt

Your daughters a whore lol

Raise her to be sensible and intelligent. Contrary to what r/redpill espouses there’s no real evolutionary benefit to slutting around. Plus if most guys are shit at sex then why mulligan to just get a shit hand from a pleasure standpoint? Teach by example, show a happy marriage, ingrain monogamy. If you raise her to be very goal oriented she might even disregard dating. Military comes to mind. At least if you can’t keep her a virgin you can make sure she doesn’t become a roastie happy with trash tier men.

Move to a nice neighbourhood. Install family values. Don't keep her locked up or she will rebel. You gotta be honest and open with her, so she feels comfortable talking about boys and all that. Be cool but not too cool. Get er into hobbies or sport(not cheer leading) to keep her busy.

Basically its a really fine line you gotta walk. Shes gonna fuck. You gotta accept that but if you maintain a good relationship with her shell have good taste in men and won't fuck around.